• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Opinions on this SnO

7904886-032b7522-d177-4f54-8556-d96a628c2235.jpeg

It is stated Zeus which is Synapse strongest weapon should be at full power to fight Uranus Queen Ikaros. However Nymph confirmed that Pandora Ikaros would still lose in outright raw power. This still gives sight on the Angeloids true power as they hold back on Earth because of the humans.

In the manga stated to be the strongest large-scale weapon to exist. Weaker weapons on Synapse compared to Zeus is a timeline destroyer/reset, tech that made the big bang, and wishing cards that can turn reality into a dream and manipulate the entire manga chapter

Here is Pandora Chaos tanking a shot from Zeus. In fact she took multiple shots. Chaos 1st form Pandora is beyond fodder to EOS Ikaros and Astraea

We also have Chaos evolving into Pandora mode 4 after absorbing all the melans.
When Chaos evolved her power level was stated powerful enough to take on Synapse itself and even destroy it. Not only that Chaos completely owned Nymph’s most powerful hacking which is powerful enough to upgraded a small bombs potency with enough power to wipe out Zeus and its core.

Pandora Ikaros was able to stalemate Pandora 4 Chaos with Artemis. Ikaros even stated she could block all of Chaos Apollons but wouldn’t make it in time.

Chaos evolved into Pandora mode 5 after absorbing Hiyori. Which means she’s even stronger than before.
Pandora Astraea was able to give her a run for her money. Astraea evolved into Pandora 2 and completely overpowered Chaos.

As others have told you, you need actual calculations as a basis for your SnO upgrade threads. Otherwise they will not be accepted.

If you provide evidence for the most impressive explicit feats, I can ask some calc group members to help you out with calculating them.

@Newendigo @The_real_cal_howard @Ionliosite

Would you be willing to provide input here please?

I don't think you can just scale technology like that, Zeus is a air-type weapon, the "rule" is a reality warping device, you can't scale the latter's "raw destructive power" because it doesn't have that specific functionality. Is like power scaling the strongest Tank ever with watts generated by a power plant, that is not how things work.

There is also fact that the weapon Zeus itself was used multiple times on Earth against Chaos, without the entirety of the universe/timeline being affected by the explosions/detonations at all, that pretty much proves that Zeus is not as amazingly powerful as you are trying to imply.

Low 2-C Angeloids are also weird, its been years since I have read the manga but I recall Ikaros destroying a country considered really impressive in terms of firepower.

Country destruction, impressive for beings who are capable of reseting the universe.

Thank you for the input help Newendigo. I appreciate it.

I don't think you can just scale technology like that, Zeus is a air-type weapon, the "rule" is a reality warping device, you can't scale the latter's "raw destructive power" because it doesn't have that specific functionality. Is like power scaling the strongest Tank ever with watts generated by a power plant, that is not how things work.

There is also fact that the weapon Zeus itself was used multiple times on Earth against Chaos, without the entirety of the universe/timeline being affected by the explosions/detonations at all, that pretty much proves that Zeus is not as amazingly powerful as you are trying to imply.

Low 2-C Angeloids are also weird, its been years since I have read the manga but I recall Ikaros destroying a country considered really impressive in terms of firepower.

Country destruction, impressive for beings who are capable of reseting the universe.
This is wrong. It is stated Daedalus large scale tech are fodder to Minos. The only thing she surpasses Mino in is making Angeloids. She made the rule which destroys destroys and remake the timeline. She also created tech that made the Big Bang. All of this large scale tech is fodder to Zeus. In the movie is stated Synapse destroys universes all through out the hyperverse and Zeus once again is the strongest weapon in Synapse

You’re also confusing AP for DC. Zeus potency is above any tech on Synapse.

By your logic Namek saga characters were afraid of a island level blast via destruction when its obviously above planet level in potency.

Two universal characters fought on Earth and shook the universe yet I don’t see the earth being destroyed in Goku vs Beerus fight.

Dragon Ball is the least best example when it comes to making sense.

Their shockwaves in that fight were getting stronger the more they expanded out, which is the complete opposite of how shockwaves work.

I will respond to the other bit later, since is pretty late here.

Thank you for helping out.

Would you be willing to look over the SnO pages and figure out a more appropriate tiering please? They are currently a bit of a mess.

Dragon Ball is the least best example when it comes to making sense.

Their shockwaves in that fight were getting stronger the more they expanded out, which is the complete opposite of how shockwaves work.

I will respond to the other bit later, since is pretty late here.
That’s my point exactly it’s fiction. So if you know fiction doesn’t fully make sense why are you downplaying exact statements confirming multiple times in the series Zeus is the most powerful large scale tech on Synapse?

Not only that Zeus was literally made because of how powerful Ikaros was.

Last edited:
But at least DBS has a reason for the earth to not blow up, a bad excuse but there reason given at least. Not here.

Again, different techs have different functionalities, the recreation of the big bang was through unknown means by the scan you posted, and Ruler was a more like a wish-granting device, not a weapon of mass destruction.

But at least DBS has a reason for the earth to not blow up, a bad excuse but there reason given at least. Not here.

Again, different techs have different functionalities, the recreation of the big bang was through unknown means by the scan you posted, and Ruler was a more like a wish-granting device, not a weapon of mass destruction.
Again once again it’s stated Zeus is the most powerful large scale weapon ever created in Synapse. That means The rule destroying the timeline is fodder. That also means the tech that made is Big Bang is also fodder as the scientist who created the rule stated the Big Bang was her work as well. It also been confirmed that all of her large scale tech is fodder to Mino. So while you’re trying to discredit it the panel speak otherwise of what you’re trying to look over.

Okay. No problem. Please place it on your to-do list though, as they are currently a big unreliable mess.

Back