• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here's why EOS Angeloids would be upgraded.

Getting to the topic

In the beginning of the manga, it showed as a flashback. Ikaros was ordered to destroy the Babylonian empire. Afterwards, She was going back to Synapse but malfunctioned and fell back into the fallen country. A boy that look like Tomoki ordered her to destroy Synpase. She took on Synapse and destroyed most of it. It took all the angeloids together to stop her.

Synapse is the land made by the angels. It floats above earth and travels the universe. It has feats and statements to be universal in terms of durability.

It was able to survive the big bang, and the destruction of the universe when the core turned on. Here is the big bang part

Here it survived an universal reality warping blast, that was in elimination process and all it did was shake Synapse.

Here it surivived the timeline being rewrote.

Statements and Feats confirming She took on Synapse. She also even has a self destruct device installed inside her body after destroying most of Synpase. If she enters without permission, she will ablaze. They even sealed her powers because of destroying Synapse. She's been called queen of the skies for taking Synapse. (She's called this literally throughout the entire manga)

Pandora Ikaros was able to take on Pandora 3 Chaos for a moment, who just got a power boost. Her power was so great she was stated to take on the new Synapse and it's weapons. Here it was stated that Chaos had the power to destroy Synapse, Reality and Earth.

Here is Ikaros vs Chaos. Chaos only won because she had several omni directional Apollon ready to fire and Ikaros claimed she wouldn't make it in time before they set off.

What they are scaled with and why it's wrong.

They are scaled off one feats, which is mostly a weak one. She was beaten badly, when her powers were locked and entered Uranus Form and still had enough power to destroy Japan.

(This is her getting beat up and not being able to fight back. Her systems were lock)

It shows her power is consistent to be able to destroy a country in BASE MODE, but it also shows it's consistent to be high on a massive scale.

Here she is ordered to destroy and wipeout the Babylonian empire, which contained millions of people.

Now here she is shown weak and fully activated her powers to fend off Nymph in Uranus Mode, but she is severly weak. She was still stated to destroy a country.

Here are angeloids that should NOT be upgraded

Hiyori (her planetary weather powers are strong, but it's not enough to beat EOS characters only base Ikaros, Base Astaea, and Nymph (that's a only a maybe)

The Harpies (Ikaros straight out stomped them) They even admitted they're weak compared to her and needed stealth 1

Seiren (It's been established that this Angeloid was designed to take Ikaros out in water. Even their creator stated water is an angeloid weakness. As in their wings absorb it and it's hard to move)

Melans

We've been over this. Not being killed by your own universal reality warping device which may be rewriting the universe, but not trying to permanently erase you in the process of doing so, is no durability feat.

The Rule targets is Synapse. It deletes the entire universe and reset the timeline. The target once again was Synapse to bring back the dead angels.

The Rule was used mulltiple times on Synapse and nothing happened. This means Synapse durability is high. From being around the big bang, several universe destruction and timeline resets.

We have already argued all of this, and it was rejected.

Synapse is not a place with Low 2-C durability and even if it was Low 2-C Angeloids would be an outlier

I have done a several polls presenting the exact same facts other places and majority of the people agreed and it seems like you just don't like the idea. Only you and the person above rejected the idea in the last thread when everyone agreed with my scans. Like literally multiple people...

https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/77/63

https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/77/64

^^^ Already been established right here that The Rule was multiple times on synapse and nothing happened.

Also if I recall Synapse was still when the universe was erased only shaken when Tomoki got there.

If I also recalled, it survived the big bang.

Outlier how? I can literally go through every chapter and show you that it say's Ikaros destroyed Synapse, she is the queen of synapse, She put fear into the masters of synapse. It's even more consistent when you fight someone, who has enough power to take on the newly evolved Synapse and it's weapons. I mean the entire story revolves around her destroying Synapse. Her having her power sealed. Her dying in the end before of her self-destruct device (she got from destroying Synapse) and more.

And I don't care about how many people agreed either.

I already explained why you were wrong, multiple times, and this discussion keeps going in circles, with nothing more than arguments ad nauseum.

Never said you should cared. Please come quick with the attitude.

But I'm not wrong. The facts are literally in your face. No it's nothing more than you ignoring the facts and using your opinion has a say so because you have a position here.

It's literally Kaltias (opinion) vs everyone thoughts on it and the facts.

Comicvine could never

Back