• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT protagonists battle royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
But YHVH, why? where did all your wise-look go?

Well, you know what our fandom talk about him : God is a Mara :3

I guess we can lock this (unless you guys want to discuss about who gets the silver and who gets the bronze) and how do we do? Add this to Flynn's wins, of course but do we add this as a loss to others profile with just "Flynn" in the notable losses?

You can ask this question in the question and answer board if you wish o3o

In my opinion, we should add something like this

Win for Flyn

Aleph, Kazuya, Shujinko, Abel, Hitoshura, Raidou (It's a royal battle but we all argree that Flynn can win this match) (Raidou's profile, Abel's profile,ect...)

Loses for... everyone else :

Flynn (it's a royal battle but we all argree that Flynn can win this match) (Flynn's profile)

I wonder if he can't hold against Hibiki (I really doubt it lmao)

Actually, a fight with anyone from DeSu2 would be boring because they are basically invincible. Their power, the Prime Factors,are what constructed everything in the lower worlds ( and possibly inclunding the Providence, the higher dimension where Canopus reside). You cant damage them, because even your attack is a part of the Prime Factors, at the same time, you can be easily one shoted. That's how the Prime Factors work, it's not only use the fundamental concept around you to fight again you, it will use "Yourself" again you as well

The only way to fight again the Prime Factors is have the same level (Or higher, yes, i'm talking about higher level of dimension) of Time-Space manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Heat Manipulation to resist the power of Prime Factors. THat's what Hibiki's group did, by using the Skill Crack system modified by AO, they have copied the Canopus's Prime Factors (Or steal it ? ) which gave them the chance to fight again Canopus, because now, each of them have became a Canopus-like humans.

off topic: GDI magi don't remind me of Mara X_X he was haunting XD

On topic: If YHVH was going completely all out against Flynn and he soloed then pny tail samurai wins :3

If YHVH was going completely all out against Flynn and he soloed then pny tail samurai wins :3

Nah, He didnt soloed him. He fought him along with Walter, Jonathan and Isabeaul.

In my opinion, Nanashi should be the one who canonical killed YHVH, not Flynn, since Nanashi is the true protagonist of FINAL after all o3o

MagiSinbad said:
If YHVH was going completely all out against Flynn and he soloed then pny tail samurai wins :3
Nah, He didnt soloed him. He fought him along with Walter, Jonathan and Isabeaul.

In my opinion, Nanashi should be the one who canonical killed YHVH, not Flynn, since Nanashi is the true protagonist of FINAL after all o3o
man i need to change opinions lol but i will give more input once Final is done (need to catch up X_X)

MagiSinbad said:

No, Flynn is the one who canonically killed YHVH because of... reasons. I think it has something to do with the fact that Nanashi is a god killer so he can't be the one to face YHVH... or something. And the fact that the Great Will compares the two means they're around equal strength.

About the matchup : the admins said that it would be best to avod adding the result of 3+characters free-for-all so no wins and losses will be added to profile. However, we all accept that this result is true, Flynn is the strongest for now,okay?

Sounds good to me.

Funny, there was a rumor going on about Demi-Fiend being in SMTIV Final, that if it was true it would put him pretty much equally with Flynn and Nanashi. But looks like it was fake.

Anyways, Pony tailed samurai wins this ~

Also, do you guys think i should make a Nanashi profile?

I got quite a few info about him compiled, soo yeah, but dunno if we should wait until the game gets an english version or something.

I would prefer not to do that

We should wait for the English version of FINAL come out then all of us can discuss about Nanashi's power. What do you guy think ?

Kinda off topic. I found it a bit unfair that he and she don't have a profile. Maybe I'll try to if I found a translation of the third novel....

Actually, i was thinking on making a profile for Nakajima and Yumiko, since they're quite something.

I've been making some missing SMT MC/Heroine profiles, i also plan to do Persona 1 MC, Maya Amano.

I might make Nakajima/Yumiko during the weekend.

It would be cool if someone made Serph and Sera from Digital Devil Saga, since i still have to play those games.

Maya is Persona 2:Eternal Punishment MC, yeah.

But, she is different since you can't name her. She still retains her basic components from Innocent Sin. Hell, Atlus wanted to let her speak instead of being a Silent MC.

Oh, now i know what you meant.

There's a coma there...So yeah. I meant that i was planning to make Naoya (Persona 1 MC) and Maya Amano, not that Maya was the Persona 1 MC.

Well, if you want to make a profile for Naoya then do it :3 but PLEAAAAAAASE do not use this image. It look ugly as hell >___>

Also, guy. We cant continue to discuss about SMT in a Versus Thread like this. I think we should create a SMT discussion thread like this . But i will be inactive until i pass my university exam so i cant join you guy T.T

Yeah, somebody needs to close this thread.

And welp, i can use this since i've been using pretty much only official art from the games, and since P1 didn't really got the P2 treathment well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back