• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT protagonists battle royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A showdown between these protagonists of the franchise :

Conditions:

1. Elimination by death or incapacitation
  2. Everyone's goal is victory
  3. Demon summoning is allowed according to one's capacity (8 tubes for Raidou,...)
  4. All spells/techniques for those who rely on them, best equipment for those who use them
  5. No Weakness/Resist/Null/Absorb/Reflect
  6. Hitoshura is in True-Demon form, Abel is fully awakened as the Overlord
  7. Raidou has unlimited bullets and some Locusts
  8. The battle takes place in the void left by the destruction of Amala (basically, a black, infinite, flat space, lighted).
A background music : The Battle For Everyone's Souls

Who wins? Why?

I'd go with Aleph or Raidou, normally i'd say Aleph, but Raidou with 8 demons is just brokeness, he can send one demon to battle on each of the participants and STILL be able to keep one with him.

Aleph simply because he "killed" YHVH (With the help of Hiroko but still), Lucifer and Satan.

Raidou kicked full power Luci and Shinado (an aspect of YHVH)ass with only two demons, shit, 8 demons , locusts, and infinite bullets(he has them in the second game so i doesn't count that much) he is probably the best equiped of them all, gets me thinking between him and Aleph. It would be cool to see a battle of those two because...spoilers.

My general list would be like this:

Aleph?Raidou>Demi-Fiend>Abel>Flynn>SJ Protag>Kazuya.

I can't really decide between Raidou or Aleph, ******* rip me.

Aleph is the only one who killed YHVH althought he lost after that. At first, I was thinking about him as the obvious answer but...

Your reasoning for Raidou made me reconsider Abel. Overlord Abel is too much for Metatron (who is also a powerful avatar of YHVH)+Uriel+Raphael+Gabriel+Michael then he has the capacity to summon the Bels and an unknown amount of other demons as well.

If we are going by feat then it's obvious Kazuya will be the one who died first (Defeated Michael, a mid-tier seraph... yeah, not so impressive >.> )

Hitoshura vs Abel would be an interesting match to see. Both of them have the exact same feat but i gotta goes with Abel in this one, Hitoshura only became the Expanse's general while Abel became their king.

I'm stuck at Shujinko vs Aleph vs Flynn. Lucifer said that after the fusion with Walter , he will become a beings that can rival YHVH in power. Shujinko, whom i dont really know about (havent play SJ yet, dont judge me ;-; P2 is so awesome) was able to defeated Mem Aleph and Post-Fusion Metatron which make me curious is he on the same level with Aleph or not

Dont know much about Raidou, though

Aleph?Raidou>Demi-Fiend>Abel>Flynn>SJ Protag>Kazuya

Why did put Hitoshura above Abel ???? *A*

I put Demi above Abel because he pretty much did the same without even being Full Demon. He also defeated Kagutsuchi, Beelzebub, the 4 archangels and Lucifer(in a "test"). Full Demon + Pierce should be stronger than Abel.

Sadly, Abel is shown to only be able to summon 2 demons at the time, even at full Overlord.

Still, i don't know if considering allies matters, since various characters here get aid from other characters from their games ( Abel/Whatever party the player is using, Kazuya/Aoi, Aleph/Hiroko) While Hito, Raidou, Flynn and SJ Shujinko only used their respective demons to beat the final/extra bosses of their games.

One thing makes me think a bit, are Raidou's locusts, they can make him do twice as damage and other things.

Pierce doesn't mater in this scenario. There is not any weakness or resistance.

Abel actually summoned 4 at the end of the fight against Metatron, but also, defeated Beelzebub ( Belzebul in DeSu), and if extra bosses count, a rather serious Lucifer before he even absorbs most of the Power of Bel (the 2 largest parts are Belberith and Babel) and Lucifer comments that no soul should possess Abel's wisdom, strength and beauty.

So we all agree about poor Kazuya.

I put Demi above Abel because he pretty much did the same without even being Full Demon. He also defeated Kagutsuchi, Beelzebub, the 4 archangels and Lucifer(in a "test"). Full Demon + Pierce should be stronger than Abel.

Uh huh, Abel fight and possibly defeated Lucifer when he was an incomplete bel. Playing around or not, Lucifer is actually serious on that battle. We all know that pre-awaken Abel is considered to be a thread to entire heaven. Arcording to Naoya's message, Awakened Abel has won the first battle with the heaven, that's so much more impressive than "leading army" ending of Demi-Fiend. About Pierce ability, Abel also has it as well

Sadly, Abel is shown to only be able to summon 2 demons at the time, even at full Overlord.

Game mechanic >__> The regular demon tamers can summon more than 6 demons, then why the hell the Overlord of Expanse cant ?????

From what you tell me, Raidou would beat them both but stop at Flynn or Shujinko

Still dont know what to say about Shujinko vs Flynn vs Aleph

Belzebul in DeSu

Dont you mean Belzabou ? :3

So we all agree about poor Kazuya.

Poor little Kazuya, got swated away by his Nigh-omni successors =3=

also, isnt this thread is a litte unfair for Nanashi ? o3o His game just got releashed 2 days ago =3=

Yes, Belzaboul.

well, this thread will wait for Nanashi. After all, the debate isn't so heated that we can't afford to leave it around.

I just spoiled me some SMTIV Final.

I'm just gonna say something here, Nanashi and Flynn are now on Aleph level.

And yeah Kazuya gets rekt easily, he did beat Beelzebub too but, ehh, pretty much everyone in the list did too.

I don't really know to be honest, i spoiled me some vague yet revealing stuff.

And that was in only one route (there's 4 again), so let's hope so.

Is not an Army.

It's just YHVH's new representation. Ehhh name it "Design" if you want. It's only one entity like in SMT II

Well, Nanashi fought and possibly killed YHVH's final form though, that's should be enough for him to be rated as the Strongest SHin Megami Tensei Protagonist (for now, lol)

YHVH Second Form SMTIV Final
Look sooooooooooo much better than the big yellow head

Didn't thought YHVH would look like that in reality. Where did all his wisdom go? o_o

Okay, Nanashi is the strongest outside of DeSu2...Still doesn't answer this thread.

There is no "Strongest" one in the DeSu2. In the end of Record Breaker ( The second game of DeSu2 ) everyone end up cracked/copied/absorbed the Prime Factors, which are the Canopus's primary power, making each of them have the power to goes toes on toes with Canopus. In short : in the end of the series, DeSu2 have more than 10 characters who is on the same level as Canopus, so there are no strongest

Actually, Flynn participated in the YHVH battle as well and killed him, and both of them were chosen by the Great Will to kill YHVH, so Nanashi and Flynn are equal in power, it looks like. And it seems that Flynn now wins from the entire battle royale.

CuriousWatcher said:
Didn't thought YHVH would look like that in reality. Where did all his wisdom go? o_o
Okay, Nanashi is the strongest outside of DeSu2...Still doesn't answer this thread.
As I already explained, Flynn was also in the battle, and both were chosen by TGW, so Flynn = Nanashi.

Tivanenk said:
CuriousWatcher said:
As I already explained, Flynn was also in the battle, and both were chosen by TGW, so Flynn = Nanashi.
Hmmm.... so in the end, TGW is a seperated entity from YHVH huh ? o3o

MagiSinbad said:
Tivanenk said:
CuriousWatcher said:
Hmmm.... so in the end, TGW is a seperated entity from YHVH huh ? o3o
Yes, it does seem that way. Then again, the game isn't translated so I'm not sure. But from what I've read on reddit and gamefaqs, it does confirm that the Great Will is a completely separate existence.

õ║║õ┐«þ¥à said:
^
So did pretty much everyone in the list.
True, but Flynn also beat YHVH fused with Satan (who is a production of a fusion between Merkabah and Lucifer), so it's safe to say that he's now the strongest on this list.

Uhhh yeah, we pretty much agree that we were gonna leave this thing until Final comes out in English.

So yeah gotta wait until then.

I just saw that on a Facebook SMT Group, it's gorgeous!

Welp then this goes to Flynn~

I wonder if he can't hold against Hibiki (I really doubt it lmao)

Buuuut, ponytail samurai wins, shall we close this then?

I must say, I really underestimated him O_O

But YHVH, why? where did all your wise-look go?

I guess we can lock this (unless you guys want to discuss about who gets the silver and who gets the bronze) and how do we do? Add this to Flynn's wins, of course but do we add this as a loss to others profile with just "Flynn" in the notable losses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back