• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
While I'm thinking about this, I'd like to add limited Weapon Creation to the Source of All for creating the Sword of Acorn and the Crown fo Acorns.

Limited Weapon Creation (The Metallic Substance from the Pure Pool was used in the creation of the Sword and Crown of the Acorns)

image0.jpg

Edit: Also, requesting the addition of Self Substance 1, 2, & 3, to maintain oneself infinitely without the typical requirements of life. As, SoA doesn't need Oxygen, Food & Water, and due its nature, doesn't need to sleep or rest.

Last edited:
I mean this’d be like giving the star that MCU Thor got Stormbreaker from Weapon Creation, rather than the dwarf who made the weapon (and even the dwarf wouldn’t qualify since he had to make the weapon the traditional way)

That doesn’t matter, I could give the earth limited weapon creation due to everyone pulling their resources from there to make weapons by that logic.

Weapon Creation describes the Source’s ability to create weapons out of itself.

I’ve had it as “limited” for the reason that it can’t do it by itself without outside help. It’s ability to communicate is likely how the Mobians knew it could create Weapons and how in the first place.

Weapon Creation describes the Source’s ability to create weapons out of itself.

I’ve had it as “limited” for the reason that it can’t do it by itself without outside help. It’s ability to communicate is likely how the Mobians knew it could create Weapons and how in the first place.
Hmm, fine if there is proof that it itself was responsible for the creation of those weapons rather than some technique by the Mobians then I guess it’s fine.

Hmm, fine if there is proof that it itself was responsible for the creation of those weapons rather than some technique by the Mobians then I guess it’s fine.

Since there is no proof that Mobians could come up with their own method of creating Weapons out of the Source of All, combine there are proof that the Source has: Communication/Is Omniscient/and grants knowledge to those that bond with it...

More than the alternative, the Source guided others to make Weapons out of it. :V

Last edited:
This is pretty straightforward. I know there's always benefits of getting more staff, but the proof is in the pudding on this one.

Still, you can always grab a staff or two for certainty.

Would be best to wait for another staff member. I haven’t seen a staff before accepting their own CRT.

Are you...sure? I'm kinda leaning towards Greenshifter's initial knee-jerk reaction, but I suppose listing it as Limited is...fine. It won't even be remotely combat applicable, but I guess there is nothing saying no.

Are you...sure? I'm kinda leaning towards Greenshifter's initial knee-jerk reaction, but I suppose listing it as Limited is...fine. It won't even be remotely combat applicable, but I guess there is nothing saying no.
Agreed. This isn't for combat but more so indexing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back