• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in the description because it's a literal statement that he can shred the universe to atoms. It's not resistance to something someone else has, that's highly debatable anyway.

Stop with this nonsense, my man.

I've given my thoughts already.

Yeah, in the description because it's a literal statement that he can shred the universe to atoms. It's not resistance to something someone else has, that's highly debatable anyway.

Stop with this nonsense, my man.

I've given my thoughts already.
I meant for ark not thanos

I know, that's what I'm addressing.

I'm explaining that there's no levels, Thanos just has it specified because the statement that he'd tear the universe to atoms is the justification for deconstruction itself.

There's no need for this, and, even if it's true, they shouldn't get it specified because they have resistance rather than actual deconstruction itself.

I know, that's what I'm addressing.

I'm explaining that there's no levels, Thanos just has it specified because the statement that he'd tear the universe to atoms is the justification for deconstruction itself.

There's no need for this, and, even if it's true, they shouldn't get it specified because they have resistance rather than actual deconstruction itself.
Fine anyway thoughts on SD regeneration?

Fine anyway thoughts on SD regeneration?
She can regen from light particles or create new bodies using showers of light

It’s considered as High regen I don’t really think there is much to argue.

neutral on resistance to density Manip

Deldry thing is okay

Asura argued against the light thing I think he is making sense.

Didn’t we agree on what’s accepted ?
if so you can stop bumping, add the accepted abilities and ask to close this.

Wi-Fi signal so bad the scans won't load for me. I should be able to give my thoughts on this tomorrow though but I'll try for a better signal in the meantime.

A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass. Here I am proposing resistance to quantum manipulation for the demon clan since they can resist ark which manipulates photons.
I'm going to disagree with this especially given the comments from others.
How is this resistance to density manipulation? The scan doesn't say it, it just shows force coming down on the characters.
I am proposing power modification and fusionism for Merlin Here
Why power mondifcation? Fusionism seems fine.
Merlin should also get Vivian Abilities that would be vector manipulation, Ice manipulation and elemental manipulation.
I can agree with likely.
Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here
Also regeneration negation High and elemental interaction for high ranking demons. Since she couldn’t use her regen after the hit. With Hellblaze and darkness related to their Dark energy Here
Disagree with this as other members have explained why.
Resistance to ESP and limited resistance to telepathy for Ban using zero sign Here
Clairvoyance for high ranking demons Aware of those seeing them trough magic ball
They can pick up on power signatures from hundreds of miles away, even ones that want to stay hidden.
I ages with this.
Edit Empathic manipulation for deldy Here
I agree with this.

How is this resistance to density manipulation? The scan doesn't say it, it just shows force coming down on the characters.

I can agree with likely.

I ages with this.

I agree with this.
Yeah about ark it's been agreed to bump it to atomic. Yes it is desity manipulation since the darkness mass is being used to increase their density byashura in the past agreed that it can't be used for LS since UTO Escanor had trouble while Gowther the weakest sins was standing. I thought their powers were being modified and combined into that final attack I mean dianes rock turned into a pure energy ball. High regenration has new proofs and a few other agree in this thread
She can regen from light particles or create new bodies using showers of light

It’s considered as High regen I don’t really think there is much to argue.

neutral on resistance to density Manip

Deldry thing is okay

Asura argued against the light thing I think he is making sense.
Yeah the other abilites look fine

It’s weird because the way King tales about the attacks, the damage is only undone because of her ability to be immune to physical damage, but looking at the way the holes are shown in the wings, I actually do agree with the regeneration now
Ryushi (particle) Is mostly used in the context of physics related particles in this particular context « 光の粒子 » « Hikari no Ryūshi » would mean photon.

I can agree with likely.

I ages with this.

I agree with this.
Ryushi (particle) Is mostly used in the context of physics related particles in this particular context « 光の粒子 » « Hikari no Ryūshi » would mean photon.

Yeah about ark it's been agreed to bump it to atomic.
Because?
Yes it is desity manipulation since the darkness mass is being used to increase their density byashura in the past agreed that it can't be used for LS since UTO Escanor had trouble while Gowther the weakest sins was standing.
Where is the scan that states it's manipulating density. I'd agree with it if that's what it's doing.
I thought their powers were being modified and combined into that final attack I mean dianes rock turned into a pure energy ball.
I'd argue Fusionism alone could cover that but if other staff think it's fine then I really don't care.

High regenration has new proofs and a few other agree in this thread
Which is? The new evidence is not in the OP.

Because?

Where is the scan that states it's manipulating density. I'd agree with it if that's what it's doing.

I'd argue Fusionism alone could cover that but if other staff think it's fine then I really don't care.

Ark manipulates light particles which are photons which are sub atomic. Demon can make their darkness heavier and crush their opponents. It’s already accepted as density manipulation on DK profile. SD body is light Ireland as confinement by a nakaba qna.

Basically you see how Kizaru’s logia works ?
SD can do the same:
Use light to regen
Recreate bodies from « showers of light » to materialise etc…

Kizaru has High regen in logia form and basically SD’s body Is constantly made of light.

Basically you see how Kizaru’s logia works ?
SD can do the same:
Use light to regen
Recreate bodies from « showers of light » to materialise etc…

Kizaru has High regen in logia form and basically SD’s body Is constantly made of light.
Has SD been shown to do it from damage? Or is it just breaking the body down then reforming it? If it's the first then I agree with the update.

Ark manipulates light particles which are photons which are sub atomic. Demon can make their darkness heavier and crush their opponents. It’s already accepted as density manipulation on DK profile. SD body is light Ireland as confinement by a nakaba qna.
Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back