• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you listen to any of what I said at all? Because it certainly had nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
High regen and density manipulation especially, and lot of that other stuff.

You only included the people who agree rather than disagree for most of that stuff.

I'll make a comprehensive list.
Has your stance on high regeneration changed? I believe their is more than enough evidence now. Also limited density manipulation for darkness is not far fetched and it’s not a Meliodas only ability, Zeldris does it, demon king does it and even Monspeet and Estarossa do that as well giving their darkness mass. Can you apply the changes?

No they aren't.
Has your stance on high regeneration changed? I believe their is more than enough evidence now. Also limited density manipulation for darkness is not far fetched and it’s not a Meliodas only ability, Zeldris does it, demon king does it and even Monspeet and Estarossa do that as well giving their darkness mass. Can you apply the changes?
Ahem

I've already made my opinions clear, and told you that I can't at the moment.

Provide evidence that any of them do it, because just producing force isn't proof of giving darkness mass.

I've already made my opinions clear, and told you that I can't at the moment.

Provide evidence that any of them do it, because just producing force isn't proof of giving darkness mass.
DK uses it to crush his opponents by increasing the mass of his darkness. Zeldris makes a sword of darkness. Also his omnious seems to be dense.

Again, producing force =/= density manipulation.

Everyone and their mums can create darkness constructs in the series (including Red Demons), and weaponry is like the second most common utilisation. That doesn't mean they have mass, just that they're tangible enough for combat. If just making a weapon meant that they gained mass, Arthur probably wouldn't have been so surprised by Meliodas' attack having mass.

Ominous Nebula is a darkness whirlpool that rotates and overlaps at high speed to produce a vacuum. Nothing remotely suggests that it's more or less dense than darkness that we've seen in the series.

None of this has any proof behind it.

Last edited:

Everyone and their mums can create darkness constructs in the series (including Red Demons), and weaponry is like the second most common utilisation. That doesn't mean they have mass, just that they're tangible enough for combat. If just making a weapon meant that they gained mass, Arthur probably wouldn't have been so surprised by Meliodas' attack having mass.

Ominous Nebula is a darkness whirlpool that rotates and overlaps at high speed to produce a vacuum. Nothing remotely suggests that it's more or less dense than darkness that we've seen in the series.

Anyway I thought makai translated the CBL novel saying that the SD regenerated herself with light particles?
Could you prove the whole light novel thing?

Dk death zero actually does have mass it’s weight was affecting the sins he was altering its density. Arthur hasn’t fought every single high ranking demon. Dk threw a heavy ball of darkness. Monspeet made a dense ball of darkness to destroy tarmiel heads.

Dk death zero actually does have mass it’s weight was affecting the sins he was altering its density.
For the last time, it was producing force. That doesn't mean anything. Even goddamn light produces pressure.
Arthur hasn’t fought every single high ranking demon.
He's fought tons of demons who have weapon creation and can make constructs. Way to totally miss the point.

Plus, he fought most of the characters that you're trying to give this to.
Dk threw a heavy ball of darkness.
You're the one saying it's heavy. Nobody else did.
Monspeet made a dense ball of darkness to destroy tarmiel heads.
So every darkness blast suddenly has mass now? Nothing remotely suggests it punctured his heads because the blast had mass.

Last edited:
For the last time, it was producing force. That doesn't mean anything. Even goddamn light produces pressure.

He's fought tons of demons who have weapon creation and can make constructs. Way to totally miss the point.

Plus, he fought most of the characters that you're trying to give this to.

You're the one saying it's heavy. Nobody else did.

So every darkness blast suddenly has mass now? Nothing remotely suggests it punctured his heads because the blast had mass.
If it wasn’t solid how would it do damage? Also they can fly with darkness wings so they can change the weight of their darkness.

I didn't say it wasn't solid, I said it's not stated to have mass. This is fiction, and even Gowther can make Invasion tangible.

Again, producing force and pressure =/= mass.

I didn't say it wasn't solid, I said it's not stated to have mass. This is fiction, and even Gowther can make Invasion tangible.

Don’t solid things have mass? Why wouldn’t limited density manipulation work or very limited?

Mass and solidity can be mutually exclusive in fiction, especially when we have examples of that not being the case.

I'm fine with Density Manip for Meliodas. What you're trying to claim is that everyone has it, and I strongly disagree with that, especially due to Arthur's implication.

The more compact the things the more « mass » they hold.

Every demons can go from intangible Darkness like Melascula’s COD to tangible compact darkness like Meliodas and his balls as long as they’re powerful enough.

‘Arthur seemed chocked to see darkness that had mass it must be something extraordinary that only very strong demons can access.

I think Density Manip would be fine for Meliodas + lvl demons (DK, Zel, Meliodas for now)

You already made that argument, but phasing through objects doesn't correlate to density in fiction (or real life, for that matter) unless there's explicit verse mechanics going on, such as Vision from Marvel. Sure, hydrogen in real life can squeeze through some matter (which isn't even due to density, btw, I'm just playing devil's advocate), but it's not literally phasing through shit like Flash.

2nd Mark Meliodas was in the top 4 Demons ever in terms of strength 16 years ago, and one of those top 4 was an equal.

Last edited:
Anyway can’t the accepted changes be applied already. Could you get deceived?
You already made that argument, but phasing through objects doesn't correlate to density in fiction (or real life, for that matter) unless there's explicit verse mechanics going on, such as Vision from Marvel. Sure, hydrogen in real life can squeeze through some matter (which isn't even due to density, btw, I'm just playing devil's advocate), but it's not literally phasing through shit like Flash.

2nd Mark Meliodas was in the top 4 Demons ever in terms of strength 16 years ago, and one of those top 4 was an equal.

Since they're not very contested, I've added fusionism for Merlin, Empathic Manipulation for Deldry, Density Manipulation for Meliodas, the resistances for Ban, the ESP shit for Demons, and Elizabeth's resistance negation.

Since they're not very contested, I've added fusionism for Merlin, Empathic Manipulation for Deldry, Density Manipulation for Meliodas, the resistances for Ban, the ESP shit for Demons, and Elizabeth's resistance negation.
You mean Zeldris resistance negation? Wasn’t it clairvoyance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back