• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is do fairies show an automatic awareness of the minds of everyone who is around them?
They haven't showcased any of that so they wouldn't get it. Just manipulating light particles doesn't give you that power.

If ByAsura agrees then he can make his case here. Until then, those changes have been summarily rejected.
It must be said within the verse such a thing, not scaling from Reality as its a fantasy series whose laws and physics can vary and not be the same, thats why we have the standards for all kind of stuffs like light, black hole, etc. While we use the concepts and theories from the real world, they are but a guiding hand while the physics from the verse takes priority.

Anyway, if its not stated or directly shown, it will no be given quantum manipulation on such a thing.
I doubt he actually agrees with this, but even if he did that doesn't really matter since he hasn't participated in this thread yet. Currently, the vast majority of people, including mods disagree with the resistance to Quantum Manipulation, so until you can get mods with evaluation rights to agree with the resistance it isn't getting accepted.
Thoughts on the other abilities in the crt?

Ban's resistance additions and the clairvoyance addition for high ranking demons seem fine.

Supreme Deity seems to just be performing a stylized teleportation rather than regenerating. Unless you have an actual instance of her regenerating from damage via light particles.

Where does it say that Merlin taught Vivian everything. It just says that she's the latter's teacher in that link.

Ban's resistance additions and the clairvoyance addition for high ranking demons seem fine.

Supreme Deity seems to just be performing a stylized teleportation rather than regenerating. Unless you have an actual instance of her regenerating from damage via light particles.

Where does it say that Merlin taught Vivian everything. It just says that she's the latter's teacher in that link.
She actually reformed her body into the real world I think that’s stated in the data books.

She actually reformed her body into the real world I think that’s stated in the data books.
Yeah, teleportation. Disassembling and reassembling particles of the body to do that isn't anything new. What's needed is an actual regen feat showcase or statement.

Byahsura agrees with them if you check the four knights discussion thread.
Actually, I sort of disagreed (though I'm not knowledgeable enough to be anything more than neutral here).

I just said the zero sign resistance and clairvoyance was fine.
I think that was last year. Honestly, I don't really know what it would count as, I just disagree with resistance to gravity manipulation.
I am proposing power modification and fusionism for Merlin Here
She's not altering the individual powers, just combining all of them. So I think just fusionism is better.
Merlin should also get Vivian Abilities that would be vector manipulation, Ice manipulation and elemental manipulation.
Agreed.
Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here
Literally just teleportation that even fodder goddesses show in the film.

Makai had some other notes on the subject based on logia.

Last edited:
In context, she should have practically all of Vivian's powers, barring some chimera stuff. Or, at the very least, a likely/possibly rating.

Merlin is a knowledge glutton (it's literally her sin) who's over 3,000 years old + a prodigy in a land of the best magic/science users, the best sorcerer in the world, capable of spells that Vivian (not to mention multi-centennial Demons and Archangels, some of whom lost their composure at the mere mention of her true name and homestead) regards as cheating, smart enough to deceive the god tiers of the verse, etc.

She literally stopped her own time just to hoard as much knowledge as possible.

Basically, an extremely casual spell done by Vivian and disregarded just as quickly is probably within Merlin's power set. Additionally, she was there at the battle (to an extent), and would've definitely asked Vivian about the spell if it was unique.

Last edited:
Literally just teleportation that even fodder goddesses show in the film.

Makai had some other notes on the subject based on logia.
Creating a body using photons would be that’s why i talked about the graces btw she’s shownreforming parts of her body with light during the movie. She does Not turn herself into light light Is her body therefore penetrating her body leaving a hole shaped wound and her healing it using light Is regen
Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.

She can be interacted with and elemental Intangibility specify it allow them to regen
Anyway how’s life? Any progress?

I think that was last year. Honestly, I don't really know what it would count as, I just disagree with resistance to gravity manipulation.
In the nnt speed thread you said that it can’t be used for LS since gowther Merlin and Diane where still standing when UTO Escanor had trouble.
She's not altering the individual powers, just combining all of them. So I think just fusionism is better.
I guess but the attacks seem to changed their properties into one powerful attack like Diane rock hammer for example.
Actually, I sort of disagreed (though I'm not knowledgeable enough to be anything more than neutral here).
I was hoping for limited resistance to quantum manipulation or resistance to atomic deconstruction or just resistance to matter manipulation since ark manipulates light particles aka photons.

Yeah, teleportation. Disassembling and reassembling particles of the body to do that isn't anything new. What's needed is an actual regen feat showcase or statement.
Creating a body using photons would be that’s why i talked about the graces btw she’s shownreforming parts of her body with light during the movie. She does Not turn herself into light light Is her body therefore penetrating her body leaving a hole shaped wound and her healing it using light Is regen

Without actual statement or showing that what Vivane knows or use also Merlin can do, I'll disagree. Just being someone's teacher doesn't grant them the abilities the disciple shows without a statement from any of them.

For the rest of powers I agree with Planck.

In context, she should have practically all of Vivian's powers, barring some chimera stuff. Or, at the very least, a likely/possibly rating.

Merlin is a knowledge glutton (it's literally her sin) who's over 3,000 years old + a prodigy in a land of the best magic/science users, the best sorcerer in the world, capable of spells that Vivian (not to mention multi-centennial Demons and Archangels, some of whom lost their composure at the mere mention of her true name and homestead) regards as cheating, smart enough to deceive the god tiers of the verse, etc.

Basically, an extremely casual spell done by Vivian and disregarded just as quickly is probably within Merlin's power set. Additionally, she was there at the battle (to an extent), and would've definitely asked Vivian at the spell if it was unique.
Without actual statement or showing that what Vivane knows or use also Merlin can do, I'll disagree. Just being someone's teacher doesn't grant them the abilities the disciple shows without a statement from any of them.

In the nnt speed thread you said that it can’t be used for LS since gowther Merlin and Diane where still standing when UTO Escanor had trouble.

I guess but the attacks seem to changed their properties into one powerful attack like Diane rock hammer for example.

I was hoping for limited resistance to quantum manipulation or resistance to atomic deconstruction or just resistance to matter manipulation since ark manipulates light particles aka photons.

Basically, an extremely casual spell done by Vivian and disregarded just as quickly is probably within Merlin's power set. Additionally, she was there at the battle (to an extent), and would've definitely asked Vivian at the spell if it was unique.

Which one works?

Cool, but that wasn't the argument in the OP. That's what I was talking about with the Makai stuff.

Your logic was that teleportation means anything.

As for this, I'm neutral.

Cool, but that wasn't the argument in the OP. That's what I was talking about with the Makai stuff.

What ability would resisting ark be since it manipulates photons?

She wasn’t regenerating her body with light here, that was her ability that nullifies physical attacks being activated, so I disagree fra

She wasn’t regenerating her body with light here, that was her ability that nullifies physical attacks being activated, so I disagree fra
Nakaba qna says that SD body is light itself. And she is shown regenerating from light.

Could you tag makai here?

Nakaba qna says that SD body is light itself. And she is shown regenerating from light.

Could you tag makai here?
She’s shown using light as teleportation, she’s never shown using it to regenerate.

The scene you posted implying she did is wrong because she wasn’t regenerating during that scene, that was her ability that makes her immune to physical damage activating, so I disagree

She’s shown using light as teleportation, she’s never shown using it to regenerate.

The scene you posted implying she did is wrong because she wasn’t regenerating during that scene, that was her ability that makes her immune to physical damage activating, so I disagree
Actually no those were magic attacks which damaged her body and she regenerated from.

Actually no those were magic attacks which damaged her body and she regenerated from.
No they weren’t.
They were physical attacks the white dots were just her using her ability he immune to physical attacks, which is why right after that King says they are going to start using magic on her instead.
Here’s the full clip
5Ma10rA.mp4

They were physical attacks the white dots were just her using her ability he immune to physical attacks, which is why right after that King says they are going to start using magic on her instead.
Diane Earth is actually magic

Diane Earth is actually magic
Seeing as the earth didn’t do any damage to her and only pushed her back, the fact the ability activated after all the sins physically attacked her, and King announced that they need to start using magic against her, we know for a fact she wasn’t regenerating her body, which was the point you were trying to make.

Also, creation is magic but Diane sending a couple rocks at her is a physical attack

Seeing as the earth didn’t do any damage to her and only pushed her back, the fact the ability activated after all the sins physically attacked her, and King announced that they need to start using magic against her, we know for a fact she wasn’t regenerating her body, which was the point you were trying to make.

Also, creation is magic but Diane sending a couple rocks at her is a physical attack
Diane creation is not a physical attack it’s the magic power of the giant clan and she was able to regenerate holes in her body also here’s this nakaba qna she even says that she is light itself so her regeneration should be high.
Q377Why the face of the Supreme Deity cannot be seen?Because it's the light itself

Last edited:
It’s weird because the way King tales about the attacks, the damage is only undone because of her ability to be immune to physical damage, but looking at the way the holes are shown in the wings, I actually do agree with the regeneration now

We consistently see SD's face in the film, and in the guide book.

Nabaka's statement has been retconned.

A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass. Here I am proposing resistance to quantum manipulation for the demon clan since they can resist ark which manipulates photons.
This is fairly debatable light particles are quite litteraly photons

Ryushi (particle) Is mostly used in the context of physics related particles in this particular context « 光の粒子 » « Hikari no Ryūshi » would mean photon.

I’ll let y’all decide on this one.
Okay fair
I am proposing power modification and fusionism for Merlin Here
Agreed
Merlin should also get Vivian Abilities that would be vector manipulation, Ice manipulation and elemental manipulation.
Yeah she taught her everything she know makes sense
Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here
Agreed her body can be constructed/reconstructed the same way as Kizaru’s that has accepted High regeneration for being able to reform a body using light.
Also regeneration negation High and elemental interaction for high ranking demons. Since she couldn’t use her regen after the hit. With Hellblaze and darkness related to their Dark energy Here
Agreed
Resistance to ESP and limited resistance to telepathy for Ban using zero sign Here
Agreed
Don’t really know if it would apply to all H ranking Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back