• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Some additions abilities

Faa_Tzy

He/Him
Gilthunder:
Demon Clan Physicology:

Mael:
Fairies:
Giants:
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation & Disease Manipulation; Only fairies and Giants are able to adaptasi to their enviroment.
Merlin:
Note: If something has been discussed on another CRT, just bring it up.

Agree: @speedster352 @MeliodasDeUzyy @Estarossa0z @Arkenis (except Soul Manipulation & Supergenius Intellingence) @E6pire @DarkDragonMedeus (Same as Arkenis) @Damage3245 (Same as Arkenis)
Disagree: @Arkenis (On Soul Manipulation & Supergenius Intellingence)
Neutral:

Last edited:
This isn't needed I'd say. Souls don't have some resistance to fear manip. And this isn't manipulation of souls.

Why does it say Gowther succeeded in saving Mael? If he had some help/aid then I don't know this is SW

Yeah this all seems to be through magic not magic intelligence. If she could do it because of Infinity, then its that, not her own intelligence. Her research can support Extraordinary Genius though but you'd need to show more examples of her knowledge in different fields

Supergenius requires
In order to qualify for a Supergenius rating based on technological prowess, a character should be able to essentially warp reality in virtually any way that they wish on an at least base level infinite (High 3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Meaning that there should be an enormous amount of versatility combined with an infinite scale of power and preferably range.

Add resistance to paralysis induction for demons
Which part? If it exists, could you please provide a panel?
This isn't needed I'd say. Souls don't have some resistance to fear manip. And this isn't manipulation of souls.
I'm also not saying the soul has resistance to Fear Manipulation. However, her Fear Aura has an impact on the soul. Wouldn't that be Soul Manipulation?

This is my assumption, sometimes I see characters who are able to cast Fear Manipulation until the effect becomes madness and this gets madness Manipulation type 3. The analogy is the same as mine.
Why does it say Gowther succeeded in saving Mael? If he had some help/aid then I don't know this is SW
Because Gowther's goal was only to get Mael to leave the commandments. Even Gowther was almost consumed by the moss of the commandments. Mael was able to get out because of her will, so I qualified it.
Yeah this all seems to be through magic not magic intelligence. If she could do it because of Infinity, then its that, not her own intelligence. Her research can support Extraordinary Genius though but you'd need to show more examples of her knowledge in different fields
Does this mean it can be Supergenius through "Infinity"?

Infinity is Merlin's innate power, btw. So I think this includes Merlin's own intelligence, but using magical powers. Even 2 gods wanted Merlin, because of infinity.
This is Gilthunder not Hendrickson
Sorry, I edited it.

This is my assumption, sometimes I see characters who are able to cast Fear Manipulation until the effect becomes madness and this gets madness Manipulation type 3. The analogy is the same as mine.
But no soul is being manipulated here. Souls don't feel fear differently is the point.

Does this mean it can be Supergenius through "Infinity"?

Infinity is Merlin's innate power, btw. So I think this includes Merlin's own intelligence, but using magical powers. Even 2 gods wanted Merlin, because of infinity.
No infinity hasn't shown any SG feats, Nothing on a high 3-A level, no tech was created, and no control over reality in many ways.

I'm a little confused about this explanation actually. But Infinity itself makes Merlin's other magic powers 'Infinite'. In context, being able to set an object at its fullest forever. Like a fire exposed to Infinity will burn forever and never die, ice exposed to Infinity will continue to freeze. Infinity also grants infinite magic. Infinity also gives Merlin magic powers to teleport endlessly, as stated in the profile.

I explained this strange thing, but I don't know if it qualifies or not.

But no soul is being manipulated here. Souls don't feel fear differently is the point.

No infinity hasn't shown any SG feats, Nothing on a high 3-A level, no tech was created, and no control over reality in many ways.
Alr.

Infinity has been shown to be able to do unlimited things as well.

Doesn't it have to be H-3A? Even in the explanation, it's possible to get Supergenius without technology.

"design entire realities of infinite complexity through skill and comprehension, "

I'm a little confused about this explanation actually. But Infinity itself makes Merlin's other magic powers 'Infinite'. In context, being able to set an object at its fullest forever. Like a fire exposed to Infinity will burn forever and never die, ice exposed to Infinity will continue to freeze. Infinity also grants infinite magic. Infinity also gives Merlin magic powers to teleport endlessly, as stated in the profile.

I explained this strange thing, but I don't know if it qualifies or not.

Is this unacceptable?

Alr.

Infinity has been shown to be able to do unlimited things as well.

Doesn't it have to be H-3A? Even in the explanation, it's possible to get Supergenius without technology.
"design entire realities of infinite complexity through skill and comprehension, "
Merlins stuff seems to just be EG at best, not SG. And if infinity is allowing this, its not intelligence then. Did she design anything infinite through skill and comprehension?

Merlins stuff seems to just be EG at best, not SG. And if infinity is allowing this, its not intelligence then. Did she design anything infinite through skill and comprehension?
Okay I'll ask a few, though not definite ones.

2 questions

Note; just stating without evidence, but if it's easy to consider I'll give it.

1. Merlin really studied voraciously all the knowledge in the world. Is this possible?

2. I thought of Supergenius through Combat. Merlin creates techniques through combination with Infinity. Double impact gives his opponent 4 elemental attacks. What is its use? To find out, what is the elemental weakness of the enemy. And it worked on Cusack and Chandler.

Cusack & candler have vulnerabilities to electricity and wind. Double impact unleashes elemental attacks generated through 'Infinity'. So, double impact will lower candler & Cusack's resistance vulnerabilities (electricity and wind). Because the double impact effect is already working, every movement of the two of them will be exposed to elementals that they themselves have very vulnerable resistances.

Each elemental attack will reduce the resistance vulnerability until they allow it to be like they have no resistance, then the elemental that they are vulnerable to will be strengthened by Infinity.

Now this electricity & wind elemental will be created by infinity

I apologize if my sentences are confusing. But the point is, Infinity combines on a technique. But the technique is based on Infinity itself.

The technique is called double impact, which is how it works above. So, the elemental attack on the enemy will be infinite, because it is based on infinity.

Therefore, Candler and Cusack can't move an inch. Because in every space they are, there is an elemental.

In conclusion, Infinity was designed with elementals to create the 'Double impact' technique. In my opinion, this belongs to the skill of Merlin and Infinity's understanding.

1. Merlin really studied voraciously all the knowledge in the world. Is this possible?
That would help in extraordinary genius rating.

2. I thought of Supergenius through Combat. Merlin creates techniques through combination with Infinity. Double impact gives his opponent 4 elemental attacks. What is its use? To find out, what is the elemental weakness of the enemy. And it worked on Cusack and Chandler.
Doesn't fit the description for supergenius. That's just more proof to support extraordinary genius.

This just seems an application of infinity not skill alone.

Doesn't fit the description for supergenius. That's just more proof to support extraordinary genius.

Alr. This means it'll still be EG.

Anyway, what's your answer to the other abilities?

Back