• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's really not enough.

Yeah, it's not like that. But, for all we know, she just reverted everything in some weird way rather than using TK. Merlin has access to spells outside her normal techniques via items.
If she could just reverse causality or something she would have done it to Camelot I am pretty sure she fixed it giant rock after rock but that’s just a theory. She could somewhat resist the pull of omnious nebula would that work? She also was still standing after the DK gravity attack does that work?

I need sleep. I technically said sandboxes, so here's 3/4ths of all the finished content.

I could give more (there's only 3 characters to go until completion), but I'm ******* dying at this point.

I'll finish the remaining shit ASAP.

These are the ones I'm planning on deleting.
Lancelot should be H6-A in durability for being able to tank Chaos awakened Arthur’s attack.

Same shit about Meli countering his attack and being stronger than Lance

Yeah, it's not like that. But, for all we know, she just reverted everything in some weird way rather than using TK. Merlin has access to spells outside her normal techniques via items.
Arthur should have high 6a durability with barriers since he can make barriers with the power of chaos

We also need a page explaining magic Here

Looks really really good Asura, great job. I'll go through it again on the weekend to see if there's any glaring issues, I think I saw a few formatting errors but other than that it looks fine to me at a glance.

If she could just reverse causality or something she would have done it to Camelot I am pretty sure she fixed it giant rock after rock but that’s just a theory. She could somewhat resist the pull of omnious nebula would that work? She also was still standing after the DK gravity attack does that work?
I didn't say reverse causality.
Lancelot should be H6-A in durability for being able to tank Chaos awakened Arthur’s attack.

Same shit about Meli countering his attack and being stronger than Lance
I don't think we have much reason to scale them to Chaos from that, especially since that was a version of base Meliodas that was weaker than Lance.

Let's wait until they actually fight Chaos properly.

I don't think we have much reason to scale them to Chaos from that, especially since that was a version of base Meliodas that was weaker than Lance.

Let's wait until they actually fight Chaos properly.
I mean Chaos transformed Arthur Is H 6-A correct ?
Lance took a direct hit and was unphased.

Why Is he Large Country lvl if he’s tanking H6-A attacks ? I mean he should at least be unphased by Base Chaos Arthur’s 6-A attacks

That's assuming Chaos has actually used its full power.

That makes no sense because even 2nd Mark Meliodas wasn't unphased by said attacks. And Chaos is explicitly stronger.

That's assuming Chaos has actually used its full power.

That makes no sense because even 2nd Mark Meliodas wasn't unphased by said attacks. And Chaos is explicitly stronger.
Meli was implied to be able to win against Arthur which is 6-A

Lance tanked a hit from Chaos without damage and could still fight afterward

The fact that Chaos is stronger than them does not mean their Durability isn’t enough to tank his attacks With minor damage

Lance should be at least 6-A With a possibly H6-A for being able to tank Chaos attack.
Meli too

I’m not asking for a definitive H6-A rating i just think it’s a bit weird to put Lance at Large country lvl despite him being able to tank at least base Arthur lvl attacks that are 6-A

That wasn't the implication. Arthur just said he wouldn't have been as ****** up if Tristan didn't get in the way. Arthur still tanked the attack, putting him in a very similar league to Mel, while Lance is explicitly inferior.

Again, let's just wait until we get more proof. I don't want to have to change the profiles just because Arthur decides to get serious and absolutely bodies all of the Knights.

That wasn't the implication.
The implication Is simple: If Tristan didn’t get in the way Mel would’ve ****** him way worse.
Arthur just said he wouldn't have been as ****** up if Tristan didn't get in the way.
« ****** up » Arthur only did a slight cut on Base Mel’s neck
Arthur still tanked the attack, putting him in a very similar league to Mel, while Lance is explicitly inferior.
He admitted it would’ve been way worse if Tristan had kept his cool.
Mel is > Arthur i mean Arthur got ****** up by Lance Who Is weaker than Mel.
Chaos being a will without a will idek why We should say that he can hold back his attacks
Again, let's just wait until we get more proof. I don't want to have to change the profiles just because Arthur decides to get serious and absolutely bodies all of the Knights.
So we’ll have to wait tens of chapters ignoring direct feats cause He might not have been serious ?

Alright i trust your viewpoint

Yes, which doesn't mean Arthur is way weaker.

Which is still damage.

But it did hold back. Even base Meliodas casually blocked its attacks.

She couldn't somewhat resist anything, and neither could any of them. Merlin just teleported.

Technically, they need a night downgrade since literally all of their feats and power levels come from their night selves.

She couldn't somewhat resist anything, and neither could any of them. Merlin just teleported.

Technically, they need a night downgrade since literally all of their feats and power levels come from their night selves.
What about the demon king death zero she was still standing and moving?

That scene is really weird given that everyone was capable of moving, despite even The Ultimate One having trouble.

Also, you're talking about someone with a physical strength of 70.

That scene is really weird given that everyone was capable of moving, despite even The Ultimate One having trouble.

Also, you're talking about someone with a physical strength of 70.
It can be used for LS or resistance to density manipulation.

Which is still damage.
With a direct sword strike to the neck while Meli was distracted and He took light damage IN BASE
But it did hold back. Even base Meliodas casually blocked its attacks.
Not casually.
It’s a will without a will how Is it supposed to have the will to hold back ? It took over Arthur because He was taking too much damage.

Literally nothing says it was a direct sword strike. He made a hit as Meliodas was kicking him away at leg's length and leaning sideways.

You speak of light damage, and yet that's exactly what 2 full power attacks from Meliodas do to Arthur.

I mispoke. I didn't mean casual, I mean he did it with a single heel, not even a weapon. Even a single Demon Mark is curbstomping degrees above base, so it's complete bullshit for Meliodas to be so unaffected by an attack like this if Chaos was using its full power.

I really don't see why that means it can't hold back, especially since it is commanded by Arthur to an extent.

Last edited:
Literally nothing says it was a direct sword strike. He made a hit as Meliodas was kicking him away at leg's length.

You speak of light damage, and yet that's exactly what 2 full power attacks from Meliodas do to Arthur.

I mispoke. I didn't mean casual, I mean he did it with a single heel, not even a weapon. Even a single Demon Mark is curbstomping degrees above base, so it's complete bullshit for Meliodas to be so unaffected by an attack like this if Chaos was using its full power.

I really don't see why that means it can't hold back, especially since it is commanded by Arthur to an extent.
So any luck with the final sandbox?

With a direct sword strike to the neck while Meli was distracted and He took light damage IN BASE

Not casually.
It’s a will without a will how Is it supposed to have the will to hold back ? It took over Arthur because He was taking too much damage.
Meliodas base > Arthur base

This Is where Meli got hit it was a direct hit He took for his son
False Arthur conceded he could’ve been damaged far worse which means it’s not even the full extent of what Meli could’ve done
I mispoke. I didn't mean casual, I mean he did it with a single heel, not even a weapon.
He did but how does this prove Chaos is casual
Even a single Demon Mark is curbstomping degrees above base,
Mel could have a higher degree of durability than that of his AP we don’t even know his current power compared to before
so it's complete bullshit for Meliodas to be so unaffected by an attack like this if Chaos was using its full power.
Not unaffected he clearly wasn’t casual after taking the hit.
Remember how the gods could also do something against Chaos and how Meliodas can rival the gods it isn’t chocking to see him being able to tank a few hits
It does not have a will to hold back and Chaos doesn’t really « command it » it appears whenever he is in danger to destroy it’s opps

You just showed 4 scans out of context. Arthur proceeds to block all his blows effortlessly right after.
Bro Arthur was getting ****** by someone weaker than Meli

It’s explicitely stated that Meli would’ve damaged him far worse than he did if his son wasn’t the dick he is

That doesn't make sense. Both sides are shown to be undamaged here.

Also, even if it did, Meliodas got Tristan out of the way. Nothing says he took a direct hit while avoiding it.
False Arthur conceded he could’ve been damaged far worse which means it’s not even the full extent of what Meli could’ve done
Not false, they were full power attacks. All it suggests is that a more length exchange would've damage him more.
He did but how does this prove Chaos is casual
Because Chaos >>> First Mark and base Meliodas.
Mel could have a higher degree of durability than that of his AP we don’t even know his current power compared to before
That's possible, but it's unstated.
Not unaffected he clearly wasn’t casual after taking the hit.
He was totally unharmed. So, yes, unaffected. How does not being casual mean anything when it comes to the damage he took?
Remember how the gods could also do something against Chaos and how Meliodas can rival the gods it isn’t chocking to see him being able to tank a few hits
Literally all 3 of the Gods needed to seal Chaos via hax. This is terrible reasoning.
It does not have a will to hold back and Chaos doesn’t really « command it » it appears whenever he is in danger to destroy it’s opps
It is Chaos.
Bro Arthur was getting ****** by someone weaker than Meli
Because he could read his every move.

Last edited:
Anyway, I stand with what I said before. Let's wait until we see Arthur genuinely go toe-to-toe with them rather than just wanting to test their capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back