• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Their current justification is that they should be superior to the Witch who did this, however, they aren't superior, especially Kaecilius who is listed as far stronger.

Wong could not stop her magic attack because it was too powerful, even describing the scepter as very very powerful.

The Witch fought and defeated Kaecilius, and later held her ow against multiple sorcerers, until the scepter couldn't contain the power.

They also describe the scepter as being extremely powerful, and keep it in their artifacts collection.

Obviously this is before Infinity War, and before Kaecilius got an amp.

Well, I suppose that this seems to make sense, but would appreciate if somebody contacts some more knowledgeable members to give input here.

I forgot about that. I'll contact them now.

Thanks. We would also have to decide what statistics that the characters should scale to instead.

I'd maybe say Large Mountain level since the Witch isn't even 1.1 times baseline.

I already thought about it:

Strange, Kaecilius and Karl Mondo would scale to High 7-A since four sorcerers were able to fight her, splitting her 6-C results into four would give them that value.

I think that it should probably be fine to modify the pages accordingly then.

Perhaps Dark649 or Spino want to handle it?

It's fine, i can do it, I've done Karl Mordo's.

Okay. I hope that you made an effort to handle them in a structurally and grammatically proper manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back