• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet Witch
Wandavision
Multiverse of Madness
Ancient One
Doctor Strange
Agatha Harkness
Vision

Last edited:
I don't think a "possible" is necessary. Necromancy by itself is fine
This looks more like Cloth Manipulation
Likely Data Manipulation (Should be capable, as his Hex-Counterpart transferred his memories to Vision)
A "likely" doesn't seem necessary. Data Manipulation by itself is fine

Everything else is also good

Last edited:
Should it be usable? It's a bit unclear, do I think it's more of a mind control thing?
Nope, it's very blatant Necromancy. She implies that the only reason she didn't use it is because Pietro's corpse was inaccessible to her and had holes
Agatha: Necromancy is a non-starter, since your brother's body is on another continent. Not to mention, full of holes

And scarlet witch, should she be able to do it as well since most of Agatha's magic and spells come from the darkhold?
Well it was never known if Wanda learned it or if Agatha also learned necromancy through the Darkhold, since she was just mentioning the basic witchcraft spells to Wanda in that scene. She couldve also learned about it from a different source

We only seen Wanda get influenced by the Darkhold when she read it and that she has only used Dream walking so far

Well it was never known if Wanda learned it or if Agatha also learned necromancy through the Darkhold, since she was just mentioning the basic witchcraft spells to Wanda in that scene. She couldve also learned about it from a different source

We only seen Wanda get influenced by the Darkhold when she read it and that she has only used Dream walking so far
acknowledge

Will it be true? Because of the cursed soul They were kicked off by Christine kicking him away from her and crashing into the clock. Is that a physical thing?
Yea, I was thinking abt that too

Christine also got pushed by one and was able to fend off a soul of the damned so I was unsure if it would count as NPI especially if Christine could attack it

I’m probably gonna wait for more input on that

I’m also thinking about removing this since Westview residents not being able to move was just an effect of them being outside of Wanda’s control, and children not having a part in Wanda’s sitcom could just be her using Mind Manipulation to make them not move

if anyone has any thoughts on whether I should keep it or not , let me know bc im not even sure

Regarding the Souls of the Damned, Christine, and Wanda thing, the Souls seem to be capable of physically manifesting themselves in order to physically interact with objects and people.

They seem also capable of becoming intangible in order to possess individuals (Dr. Strange/Defender Strange, and Wanda) usually rendering the victims (Dr. Strange) catatonic.

IMO it's NPI for Wanda since the Souls were both surrounding and possessing her, and she was still able to resist their possession and blast them away

Regarding the Souls of the Damned, Christine, and Wanda thing, the Souls seem to be capable of physically manifesting themselves in order to physically interact with objects and people.

They seem also capable of becoming intangible in order to possess individuals (Dr. Strange/Defender Strange, and Wanda) usually rendering the victims (Dr. Strange) catatonic.

IMO it's NPI for Wanda since the Souls were both surrounding and possessing her, and she was still able to resist their possession and blast them away
I think the same I think it was probably a non-physical interaction. Finally, the souls of the damned
can't touch Because Dr. Strange, using Defender Strange's body, cannot touch them. The soul of the damned can choose whether the interaction is non-physical or physical. I'm afraid that's the case.

When should the changes be applied to the profiles if they are accepted?

As for NPI for wanda, it seems a little iffy, so should I leave that aside or just wait for more input on that

When should the changes be applied to the profiles if they are accepted?
About 2-3 staff approvals from Thread Mods, Admins and/or Bureaucrats are needed

But since it's been long over 48 hours since you made the CRT, once you have enough staff approval, it can be applied
As for NPI for wanda, it seems a little iffy, so should I leave that aside or just wait for more input on that
Wait for more input

if everything looks good, is there something else i need to do before applying these changes? just so i don’t get in trouble or anything for making some changes w/o permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back