• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small daishinkan change

Can you provide a screenshot? The link does not work for me.

But where is the translated text that says that Daishinkan is Zen'o's angel?

He is Zeno's attendant, that much is clear from just watching the show. But he doesn't teach him fighting like the Angels do for the Gods of Destruction.

Okay, but his page already states that he is an angel.

My theory/headcanon is that Zeno is the supreme god of destruction whose power gives him the title of Omni-King, Grand Priest is the supreme angel (however unlike other GoD/Angel relationships, Zeno is stronger than GP), and we've yet to see the supreme god of creation.

Hopefully we get more info on these guys after the tournament.

Right now, it's should simply say "Zeno's attendant" since he already has Angel in his classification.

I think that Zarama might show up at the end of the tournament. Maybe he is a supreme god of creation?

Anyway, I am fine with if somebody adds "Zen'o's attendant".

Zarama is called the "Dragon God" so I think he's something different entirely. Of course all of this about supreme gods and what not is just my speculation for now.

Zeno's explicitly been stated as the strongest, most powerful character who no one is above numerous times. And he most likely killed Future Grand Priest when nuking Trunks's timeline. Unless some major change happens, Zeno is > Grand Priest.

@UMR

That means Nothing! OvO

It might be the case but that's uncertain.

Ryukama said:
Zeno's explicitly been stated as the strongest, most powerful character who no one is above numerous times. And he most likely killed Future Grand Priest when nuking Trunks's timeline. Unless some major change happens, Zeno is > Grand Priest.
And everyone thought Black Zetsu was trash until he one-shot Madara ovovovovovovovovovovovo

Honestly given Zen'o's childish nature (some god ovo) GP is very likely just someone to help him make the right choices and watch him? Y'know, to talk him out of doing stupid stuff.

Just saying ovo

That's what I think it is. Grand Priest is far weaker but he guides and maybe even manipulates the emotionally and mentally vulnerable Zeno.

I.....feel bad for Zen'o now lol.

In all seriousness, yeah that should be the best assumption. Like Zeno's far stronger but GP is far smarter so he helps guide Zen'o in doing responsiblities as the Omni king.

Btw, not downplaying Zeno but asking out of curiousity...

How come this isnt a notable weakness for Zeno on his page? Its similar to how Kirby is a baby and while is powerful doesn't always make clear decisions like older people. Shouldnt Zen'o be the same?

Well... It kind is a Weaknesses but it's listed on his intelligence.

I mean I don't really see the point of putting it on his weaknesses unless he is fighting someone who would know he's a child like individual.

We haven't seen him fighting but when he is serious (like when Frost tried to attack Frieza from the bleachers, he Instantly erased him with a serious tone.

Tho I'm perfectly fine with putting that on his weaknesses.

Zen'o is actually very obscure in nature. Especially when he claims to be the "king of everything", even though there can be a multiple parrallel versions of him just by using a time machine.

I'm just saying that his behavior doesnt describe much of his existence, and since there is two Zeno's that indirectly can possibly imply a force greater than him exists, who has truly authority of everything ?

I have thought along similar paths as ProspectX and LordGriffin1000 in this matter.

For one thing, there is one Zen'o for every timeline, so who has authority over all of them? And for the second, he is a mentally young child, so does he have parents, and is Zarama one of them?

I find it funny how the seemingly second or first most powerful being in existence can easily be destroyed by destroying the Dragon Balls, though Zamasu did make it destroy itself by making it desrtroy the Super Dragon Balls.

I pray they expand on the god hierarchy.

We at least know for sure Super Shenron isn't the first. Zeno's stated numerous times to be more powerful than him and he can negate Super Shenron's magic since he killed someone granted immortality by SS.

In xenoverse, Zamasu said (With the knowledge of the Super Dragon balls, post being erased by Zeno and regenerating) that he cannot do anything to Zeno

So that would mean that Zeno>Super Shenron

Anyone remember those cards where Zeno was rated as "infinity" and GP was rated "???" unknown?

Maybe later in the series they will reveal that GP is much stronger, or maybe not. Anyway, he should have a wife lol

"Anyway, he should have a wife lol"

Maybe later on it's revealed how angels came to be, like how the kaioshin were born from a golden fruit in the Kajuu on the planet kaishin.

That said, doesnt seem like the angels reproduce just as mammals, especially when whis shown the ability to accelerate time and take out the infant before natural birth.

AKM sama said:
Anyone remember those cards where Zeno was rated as "infinity" and GP was rated "???" unknown?

Maybe later in the series they will reveal that GP is much stronger, or maybe not. Anyway, he should have a wife lol
Yes, he is the only one with infinite power. And actually, all the angels have "???"

Were the gods of destruction given specific ratings, and if so, were some of them stronger than the others?

Back