• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight MCU Vulture Revision

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Welp, after doing some research on the character, I've noticed some rather notable inaccuracies with Vulture's profile. Not very big changes are needed, but these are changes that are needed nonetheless.

First off, Vulture should not have the Chitauri gun as Standard Equipment. He only used this weapon once in the movie, not counting the time he atomized the Shocker, and that was only because it was easily accessible to him. For the rest of the entirety of the film, he never wields this weapon and relies solely on his Vulture Exo-Suit to battle with. Am I saying to remove this altogether? No. Rather, I recommend that we place the gun in an Optional Equipment category on his page, a practice which plenty of other profiles do. His Matter Phase Shifter, however, does seem like it can stay as Standard Equipment, since Vulture seems to use it a large number of times during his heists.

Speaking of this, Vulture should also get Limited Matter Manipulation due to the use of the Matter Phase Shifter. Fairly obvious, due to the name of the device, but it's something that's oddly been ignored on his profile, so I want to fix that.

Back