• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PhantomØ4

He/Him
Tamjirou Kamado cropped
The strong should aid and protect the weak. Then the weak will become strong, and in turn they will aid and protect those weaker than them. That is the law of Nature!

-Render- Tomochika Dannoura
The motto of the Dannoura Style is that unfairness is first class! Showing off is weird anyway! Or something like that. When you fight, find the most cowardly methods and apply them without hesitation. Defeat enemies with unexpected actions. That's how you're taught. It's absurd to do things like killing fairly, as nothing remains of you when you die.

2nd Key for both.

Takes place in the 1st floor of Hell just because they both were going to slay the Devil but they ended up fighting each other cuz plot.

Speed Equalized.

SBA from there.

Shounen boy, demon slayer: 2 (Milky Rocking Bandit, Dragon Emperor23)

Isekai girl, knight of the Holy Quee:

Rimuru stomps GG:

0.08 Tons of TNT vs 0.1277 Tons of TNT, so Tomochika is about 1.6 times stronger than the calc for tanjirou. but Tanjirou is stronger in his second key by some degree that I do not know and he can boost his statistics further so the power difference is probably negligible.

Tanjirou definitely seems to hold an advantage on skills and stamina

Pseudo Ground Contraction might not work because of Tanjirou's senses but Tomochika has her own precog too because of Mokomoko

Precognition is in his third key, not his second key. But yeah Tanjirou should hold the stamina advatange altough Tomochika should not be really that far behind when it comes to skill.

Oh. Yeah that probably would help him agianst Pseudo Ground Contraction, albeit she usually attacks to finish her opponents in as least moves as possible so Tanjirou might not be capable of adapting to the attack fast enough. I dunno if she could adapt it to synchronise it with his breathing rate but knowing Mokomoko and her they probably would try to do so.

Tomichika feels like a character that could have a lot more going for hwr if she simply had a more active role fighting.

That aside, how likely is she to use her ever adapting style to overcome Tanjirou?

Yeah, she uses it to adapt if the fight prolongs, especially if it is due to ineffectiveness of her techniques due to multiple reasons like anatomy differnces between humans and the subject or skills.

Then her main problem would be Tanjirou amping by Breath of Water or Dance of the Fire God. It amps both the speed and the AP after all.

Though, Tanjirou will be able to tell she's still there and where but he should still be disoriented by the sudden vanishing, so she could get ger attack in. If she does go for his balls and connects, that'll be a lot of bleeding and pain impairing Tanjirou.

Her battlesuit can amp her speed as well, but yes, that is probably correct since that can deliver considerably more damage.

I think her omnidirectional shield could probably help since the damage won't become accomulative if Tanjirou uses his breath of water or dance of fire god, but I am not really sure.

You probably noticed, but the technique also leaves multiple other vital points exposed to her aside from the one she went for there, and if Mokomoko ends up convincing her to release her spiritual seal or if she decides to do so then she will perform every single move with the intention to kill Tanjirou.

It has not gotten that many showngs due to her not getting that much of an active role in fights but iirc she basically insta adapated to what oblivion of the endless said, it has also adpated to completely different anatomies of monsters if certain things differed from what a normal human would do, and its pretty much looked upon like if it was magic or a special ability by other skilled cqc fighters.

Voting Tanjirou via higher AP, intelligence, stamina, Info Analysis+Enhanced Senses bordering Precognition, and Regen Negging strikes as his first move.

Tanjirou is At Least 9-A.

That's cool, but Tanjirou's first move results in a stat amp so massive it nearly blitzed and killed a High Hypersonic character.

Refer to my earlier statement.

Info Analysis is by smell.

And? Their AP is about the same as it was pointed out earlier. And she can stat amp herself as well

Tomochika's first move is to completely disappear from the enemy's point of view. His stat amp wont help from the get go, which is enough for her to kick on his balls

Besides, the adaption is passive and she instantly adapted to a swordsman. Also, the agressor material can make four giant robot arms to help her, besides the creation of a spear

That's fine and all, but can her first move outspeed Tanjirou's? Because all he needs to do is breathe, and he's activated it.

She definitely won't be catching him off guard, considering his reaction speed and enhanced senses, which can smell emotion and intent.

Tomochika needs to take 1 step to use Pseudo Ground Contraction iirc, so its about the same time

Being a Dannoura, she has experience with people that are stronger than her. She is also an expert at making unpredictable and dirty moves

Tanjirou also has experience with stronger opponents, so that's moot. The thing is, Tanjirou will be far faster with his buff that he absolutely spams, and will simply incap her.

It wont help much if he cant see her. Also, he can sense from where the attack is coming from but he doesnt know what the attack is or where it is gonna land

He wont expect a literal kick in the balls

I... don't see where anything you just said counters what I did. He's literally smelt an attack from underground that he couldn't see and was concealed, can smell the emotion and intent of her attack, etc.

He can't definitely see her, especially with his higher reaction speed.

I dunno how much this helps but Tomochika's stat boost with the armor is enough to reach a speed that would blitz her base (FTE stuff), and pseudo ground contraction does not rely on speed difference.

Not sure how closely related a secret trap is to an attack that moves in between your senses or patterns of recognition, but Mokomoko would probably inform her of Tanjiro's ability as well since she has acess to the information layer of the world.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Do you realize this is the key where he switches to Dance of the Fire God permanently, right?
I was actually going to bring this up whenever the wood calc was made. But I guess I should probably mention it now. Post-Rehabilitation Training Tanjiro doesn't actually use Dance of the Fire God permanently. In this key he only uses it when breath of water isn't strong enough to overpower his enemy or when he's outmatched. Post-Zeroshiki Training onwards is when he actually starts using it permanently since he no longer has any stamina problems when using it. Kinda forgot which version starts using it permanently when I made the revisions.

He uses it far more, and it is extremely likely when facing an opponent comparable or superior to him. So at the very least, he's very likely to use it.

Yeah he does use it far more often but he doesn't actually start with it. But the moment he starts getting pressured he will use it. Though he can't use it consecutively for too long.

He only did that once during his fight with Gyutaro. Later on he kept using them separately. So he probably won't be using that too often on this key.

Back