• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightspeed Downgrade:

The laser which gives people of the verse Relativistic+ and SOL speed does not match our laser standards; of the five criteria it only meets one (being called light speed) and Rick could physically strike down these supposed Laser attacks. It also isn't supported by the fact that the next best speed feat is doesn't even reach in the Hypersonic range, so it could also be considered an outlier. So all characters who currently scale to Relativistic+ and above should be downgraded.
ywRwWqm.jpeg
BqAAtr6.jpeg

Now as far as what they should be downgraded to...

Supersonic:

It's stated that Lain could fly at supersonic speed and she could easily break the sound barrier when flying. Tomochika and Mokomoko were reacting to Lain's clones launching themselves at them, at this speed.
AMlj21s.png
io5TfvA.png

So Tomochika and Mokomoko get supersonic reactions and people who scale far above Lain (Like the Hedgehog) should get "At least Supersonic" speed.

Low 7-B and/or 7-A Upgrades:

1) Aoi Hayanose: Aoi is by no means 10-A. While she is indeed physically weak when compared to other sages, she is still a sage and still uses the battle song system unlike Tomochika and Yogiri. As indicated here, even bending something like a hollow aluminum baseball bat would be Street level; and as we know: Even level 1 characters can bend solid metal.

qs4SCyr.png

So yeah, no character with the gift is below Street level physically; but aside from that Aoi is suggested to be quite a bit stronger.
qFbxay7.png

Here; Hanakawa suggests that him and the others at the very least wouldn't have easily defeated the dragon attacking the bus. This includes Higashida who has a Small City level attack.

0WsRM6W.png

Here; Aoi suggests that she can defeat a Dragon from the Garula Canyon without nullifying its power.

XvZF8QM.png

Here Tomochika says Garula canyan Dragons are the same type of dragons as the one that attacked the bus that Hanakawa and Higashida were going to fight.
So via this: Aoi should be Low 7-B.

Tomochika with armor/weapon should also scale to Low 7-B, possibly 7-A: As located in the scans above for Supersonic Speed she could defend against Lain's 7-A attacks and she is stated to be capable of cutting up a dragon's carcass with her weapon (Unsure if a dragon's carcass would still scale to Low 7-B or not immediately after it died). My proposal is Low 7-B attack potency and 7-A durability with shield/armor for Tomochika.

Vahanato's God Powers:

Vahanato is a god. So like Toichiro she should have NEP Type 2 and High-Godly Regeneration (Over time). Rick defeating Vat makes sense now because he literally did the same thing to UEG. I also suggest splitting Vahanato's Incarnation and True form keys; since they are completely different; and these additions only apply to true form.

There's also a scan talking about gods manipulating Heavenly Records, which if true, would make Vahanato Low 1-C. But I don't have those scans.

The HRE, Worldview Holders, and Low 1-C:

Via this thread a higher dimensional difference is accepted as tier 1. So via either manipulating or being able to destroy Heavenly Records (Which can contain up to 5 dimensions) Worldview Holders should get 5-D Plot manipulation (Their plot manipulation is already accepted as scaling to Heavenly Records the one person who disagreed was banned over half a year ago). As well as the Heavenly Record Eater should scale to Low 1-C for consuming Heavenly Records.

Aoi Is A Worldview Holder:

The description of Worldviews on Ryoma Takei's and Yuichi's pages describes worldviews as this:

Plot Manipulation: Worldviews are the idea that everyone lives in their own world, and there were as many worlds as there were people. Worldview's refers to the laws governing a given world.| Yuichi's worldview is a worldview that fuses with the worldviews of others, creating new worldviews, with his worldview absorbing the others worldview. In Yuichi's worldview he is invincible as there will always be a chance that he can win, and as long as there is a chance he can win, he will always win.

This is rather familiar... Now let's look at the description given to us about Aoi's power.
wsDS9Cg.png

Sounds Eerily similar to a worldview. Btw this argument was present to me by Phantom half a year ago who has fully read both series, and I'm just here mentioning it in a CRT in his place since he's been absent for a while.

Minor Tomochika Additions:

Tomochika can stick to walls and glide through the air using her battle suit.
kOZEPsA.png
afe1yXc.png

So this is grounds for flight and surface scaling.

Gods and Immeasurable Speed:​

Both Toichiro and UEG not only transcend normal Space-time; they transcend the HRE who is rated as immeasurable many times over.

Summary:

1) Lightspeed/Relativistic+ is downgraded to At least Supersonic/Supersonic.

2) Low 7-B Aoi Hayanose with 5-D Plot Manipulation if she's accepted as a Worldview Holder.

3) Low 7-B Tomochika Dannoura with 7-A durability (For her suit/armor). Along with Surface scaling and Flight additions. There's also the possibility of her having Yogiri's passive instant death via her being close friends with him and attacking her being akin to attacking him, but that's complicated and I wouldn't try to put that in a CRT...yet.

4) Splitting Vahanato's True form and Incarnated form up and giving her True form High-Godly Regeneration over time and NEP Type 2 like the other gods. The tier would be unknown unless someone comes up with some scans about god's domain and heavenly records and all that stuff.

5) Per Fujitakaverse's tier 1 upgrades; the HRE and Worldview holders also get upgrades for affecting heavenly records (5-D).

6) Aoi is a worldview holder.

7) Immeasurable UEG and Toichiro.

Whew

Last edited:
Should work. I'll try to find scans about gods manipulating heavenly records and stuff (I already have a rough idea about where it is so it shouldn't take long)

A small note, transcending something does not mean you are faster than them and 2, if that is the justification for the HRE's immeasurable speed then it needs to get removed cause just existing outside of space-time or transcending it is not enough for immeasurable

HRE is bigger than timelines and is capable of traversing distances bigger than what a HR's timeline can cover. His attacks (or bites) essentially affects the past, present and future of a universe/space-time continuum.

A small note, transcending something does not mean you are faster than them and 2, if that is the justification for the HRE's immeasurable speed then it needs to get removed cause just existing outside of space-time or transcending it is not enough for immeasurable
Well them being many times infinitely stronger and larger than the HRE yet getting speed blitzed by it makes no sense narratively.

I agree, also, if I recall correctly doesn't HRE's avatar have Immeasurable speed? for traveling through time to escape from Yogiri's ID??

Lightspeed Downgrade:

The laser which gives people of the verse Relativistic+ and SOL speed does not match our laser standards; of the five criteria it only meets one (being called light speed) and Rick could physically strike down these supposed Laser attacks. It also isn't supported by the fact that the next best speed feat is doesn't even reach in the Hypersonic range, so it could also be considered an outlier. So all characters who currently scale to Relativistic+ and above should be downgraded.
ywRwWqm.jpeg
BqAAtr6.jpeg

Now as far as what they should be downgraded to...

Supersonic:

It's stated that Lain could fly at supersonic speed and she could easily break the sound barrier when flying. Tomochika and Mokomoko were reacting to Lain's clones launching themselves at them, at this speed.

So Tomochika and Mokomoko get supersonic reactions and people who scale far above Lain (Like the Hedgehog) should get "At least Supersonic" speed.

I disagree with the downgrade of the speed, anyways, the relativistic+ feat was just Reaction and combat speed while the supersonic feat was Flight speed, it inst a problem to have flight speed with relativistic+ reaction speed

anyways, I agree with the rest

I disagree with the downgrade of the speed, anyways, the relativistic+ feat was just Reaction and combat speed while the supersonic feat was Flight speed, it inst a problem to have flight speed with relativistic+ reaction speed
A lot of times we scale flight speed to combat and reactions iirc. Like a lot of heroes speed come from flight feats (Looking at you, Invincible). Tomochika and Mokomoko would still directly scale to it anyway.

A lot of times we scale flight speed to combat and reactions iirc. Like a lot of heroes speed come from flight feats (Looking at you, Invincible).
it is possible to scale, however, there still has cases of flight speed being different, like a lot of Comic characters and Lapis Lazuli, she is MFTL+ with flight but has relativistic reactiosn, ID case the characters have supersonic movement/flight speed but with Relativistic+ reaction speed, it shouldnt be a problem

it is possible to scale, however, there still has cases of flight speed being different, like a lot of Comic characters and Lapis Lazuli, she is MFTL+ with flight but has relativistic reactiosn, ID case the characters have supersonic movement/flight speed but with Relativistic+ reaction speed, it shouldnt be a problem
We have two different LS laser statements too; but the problem there is that the LS laser requirements are even more strict thatn before; in which case they were already strict. So just calling something that's light, light-speed is not grounds for considering the light beam actually light speed. Especially when such a feat is tens of thousands of times higher than any other speed feat in the verse.

We have two different LS laser statements too; but the problem there is that the LS laser requirements are even more strict thatn before; in which case they were already strict. So just calling something that's light, light-speed is not grounds for considering the light beam actually light speed.
it is, it is called as Laser and Light Speed, what are the problems with it?

Really? Isn't traveling through time Inmensurable?? Also, HRE's avatar can use his True form powers
You're correct that traveling through time with speed is immeasurable but it has to be provable that it was done through speed alone iirc. Along with a few other complicated requirements.

You're correct that traveling through time with speed is immeasurable but it has to be provable that it was done through speed alone iirc. Along with a few other complicated requirements.
I mean, doesn't matter if It was done by sheer speed or Hax, It still counts as speed.

If I recall correctly, It was done by the Avatar's own speed which should qualify regardless

I mean, doesn't matter if It was done by sheer speed or Hax, It still counts as speed.

If I recall correctly, It was done by the Avatar's own speed which should qualify regardless
Well you got scans saying it was speed?

Being called alaser or light beam is no longer part of the criteria. iirc that how Bleach's LS feats got downgraded
Bleach LS wasnt downgraded due it, first of all, it wasnt called light speed lol, the problem was because the ''beam of light'' statement was made by a character that the staff deemed as not a relible source

Point is, for light speed, the page says a laser must meet a few of the criteria listed; and these lasers only meet 1 criteria, because being called a laser isn't one of the criteria.

no, actually, it depend, it can just be a normal time travel btw
He actually should have traveled to the past or future, or go forward on time, but there wasn't any statement regarding that issue. So It wasn't time travel, and the most realible option would be in present, so I find Inmensurable speed for the avatar valid.

Point is, for light speed, the page says a laser must meet a few of the criteria listed; and these lasers only meet 1 criteria, because being called a laser isn't one of the criteria.
Is called Light speed, and the there aren't any Antifeats or contradictions starting otherwise.

Actually why UEG is rated as 100% 1-B? She should've been Low 1-C to eventually 1-B via transcendence since when the fight started UEG didn't reach 1-B yet

Actually why UEG is rated as 100% 1-B? She should've been Low 1-C to eventually 1-B via transcendence since when the fight started UEG didn't reach 1-B yet
Honestly it could go either way. Cause it's not like a "she would eventually reach" tier that some characters have; since she actually canonically reached that tier.

Honestly it could go either way. Cause it's not like a "she would eventually reach" tier that some characters have; since she actually canonically reached that tier.
I mean it doesn't change the fact she reached 1-B only via transcendence but before the fight started she wasn't anywhere near to that level yet

that would be redundant since she can already blow up the higher-D universes
meanwhile the others like 3812 don't have any statements of such and are assumed to be limited to their dimensionality
though it should be mentioned that her dimensionality is 5D or something like that on the profile

that would be redundant since she can already blow up the higher-D universes
meanwhile the others like 3812 don't have any statements of such and are assumed to be limited to their dimensionality
though it should be mentioned that her dimensionality is 5D or something like that on the profile
I mean she can blow up higher D universes after transcending them, no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back