• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the statement is here
"UEG explored the area. The darkness went on forever, really forever. It goes on and on, endlessly, as far as UEG's perception can go. Then she tried to find another dimension, another parallel world, another universe, but that didn't work either. What she see is nothing but emptiness. There really is nothing here. Realizing this, UEG was slowly beginning to feel fear. No matter where she tried to go, there was nothing. As long as there was nothing, there was nowhere to travel to. "Well, then! I'll destroy everything! Space-time! The universe! The higher universes, including that one too!" UEG unleashed all of her power with all of her might, but the power that was supposed to destroy everything disappeared into the void. The power of UEG had no effect on the surroundings. "It's useless. There's nothing here. You can't destroy something that isn't there."

yeah now that i double checked yeah she didn't reach the higher universes she was in a nonexistent realm

the statement is here

yeah now that i double checked yeah she didn't reach the higher universes she was in a nonexistent realm
I'm pretty sure she made that statement only after she reached those higher universes after her fight with Toichiro and she wasn't in a nonexistent realm she was inside of Yogiri True form who embody the whole ID cosmology iirc

Also if she was originally 1-B to begin with then why she did need to go/transcends through higher space-times contenum in order to fight Toichiro?

1. She already reached the 1-B "transcendence" after transcending through higher space times continuum, thus she's 1-B.
2. The point of Low 1-C, would eventually be 1-B, would only be valid if said feats only happen hypothetically or rather if it was stated they are "about" to transcend to into a 1-B realm, however that's not the case, since we know she already reached a 1-B state
3. She needed to transcends through higher space-times because they already destroyed the lower ones.

1. She already reached the 1-B "transcendence" after transcending through higher space times continuum, thus she's 1-B.
2. The point of Low 1-C, would eventually be 1-B, would only be valid if said feats only happen hypothetically or rather if it was stated they are "about" to transcend to into a 1-B realm, however that's not the case, since we know she already reached a 1-B state
3. She needed to transcends through higher space-times because they already destroyed the lower ones.
Then wouldn't it be better if she had a low 1-C key?

That's basically what i said.

IIRC she didn't reach 1-B yet it was literally stated that if she continued fighting with Toichiro endlessly then they would eventually reach an 1-B state by transcending higher space-times contenum endlessly

That's basically what i said.
Then you agree that it should stay the same then.

IIRC she didn't reach 1-B yet it was literally stated that if she continued fighting with Toichiro endlessly then they would eventually reach an 1-B state
Nope. It says that they already reached it after endlessly transcending thus they are already 1-B. Also they already kept on transcending from the start. and like I said above; a "eventually reach (tier)" would only happen if said feat is hypothetically or didn't happen yet, but is about to. UEG already reached it before the battle suddenly came to a halt.

I disagree with the downgrade of the speed, anyways, the relativistic+ feat was just Reaction and combat speed while the supersonic feat was Flight speed, it inst a problem to have flight speed with relativistic+ reaction speed

anyways, I agree with the rest
I somewhat agree with this view on light speed.
Reliable sources make roughly all the statements on the light which support light beam be actual light. Additionally, Raisa, a saint, which the narrative stated could follow the movement at the speed of light, which is an Option 4 Statement. Moreover, Raisa's comments earlier on the matter would be Option 2 Statements as saints are primary authoritative sources (Volume 5 Chapter 15); these statements lend more credence to light being valid.
So, I would argue two criteria are least meet. Currently, without major anti-feats, only a few criteria (few can mean two or more) are needed.

The other things look fine.
If the evidence for the god's manipulation of heavenly records is found, I guess it could work for a tier update.

Bump, don't let this thread die.

So looks like that Light speed is valid, since as Elizha says, the Light speed feats in the novel meet two criteria, and as I said above, there aren't any contradictions or Anti feats. So I desagree to with the speed downgrade.

That LS laser argument does indeed look good to me.

But we should still have other staff evaluate it

I'd like to also quote the following in addition to what Elizhaa mentioned:

Additionally, if a series is very close to lightspeed or exceeds it in several other calcs and scenarios (such as what is seen in DBZ), there is less of a burden of proof to show that the laser is a true laser.

ID has infinite and even Immeasurable speed feats, so it'd make sense for powerful and authoritative figures like Sages or Gods to have real lightspeed attacks.

I'd like to also quote the following in addition to what Elizhaa mentioned:

ID has infinite and even Immeasurable speed feats, so it'd make sense for powerful and authoritative figures like Sages or Gods to have real lightspeed attacks.
ID doesnt have infinite speed, only immeasurable, but yeh

ID doesnt have infinite speed, only immeasurable, but yeh
ID does have infinite speed. For example, the user of Omega Blade can affect the target no matter how far they're in the universe.

Adding more to what I mentioned earlier, 'lightspeed' is so insignificant in the series that even a total canon-fodder (whose existence could only be known by the single sentence below) was easily bestowed with the ability to literally move at the speed of light.
『光速移動する能力が、タカトーヨギリに敗れました』

『The ability to move at the Speed of Light has been defeated by Yogiri Takatou』
This further makes the lightspeed feats even easier to accept.

I disagree with the downgrade of the speed, anyways, the relativistic+ feat was just Reaction and combat speed while the supersonic feat was Flight speed, it inst a problem to have flight speed with relativistic+ reaction speed

anyways, I agree with the rest
I somewhat agree with this view on light speed.
Reliable sources make roughly all the statements on the light which support light beam be actual light. Additionally, Raisa, a saint, which the narrative stated could follow the movement at the speed of light, which is an Option 4 Statement. Moreover, Raisa's comments earlier on the matter would be Option 2 Statements as saints are primary authoritative sources (Volume 5 Chapter 15); these statements lend more credence to light being valid.
So, I would argue two criteria are least meet. Currently, without major anti-feats, only a few criteria (few can mean two or more) are needed.

The other things look fine.
If the evidence for the god's manipulation of heavenly records is found, I guess it could work for a tier update.

Why do some characters have supersonic speed in the story, while others are slightly stronger already at the speed of light? Where is the intermediate speed level?
I would rather limit myself to supersonic speed for the characters, given that the light novel does not have a numerical indication of the speed of light or movement at such distances in a second.

This might be off topic but can anyone give me a scan about ID bypassing 20 layers of defense to Instant Death?
Leave that for another thread my guy.

Level resistance kinda makes the 20 layers thing useless anyway; since it's already higher.

BTW, I can't remember if Ryoko, Ryosuke, and Tomochika with armor are portrayed as equals in a fight, if they are all 9-A+ people might be bumped to Low 7-B via scaling.

Looking through this, most of it looks good.

That being said, I looked at the Heavenly Record Eater's profile. Why does it have Immeasurable speed exactly?

Looking through this, most of it looks good.

That being said, I looked at the Heavenly Record Eater's profile. Why does it have Immeasurable speed exactly
HRE is bigger than timelines and is capable of traversing distances bigger than what a HR's timeline can cover. His attacks (or bites) essentially affects the past, present and future of a universe/space-time continuum.

Being bigger than a timeline is Large Size.

Affecting the past, present and future of a space-time continuum is just having Universal+ range.

Traversing distances bigger than a universe in itself isn't Immeasurable speed.

Does it have anything other than this? Like, I heard it swam through time. This true?

Pretty sure this would also make you immesurable in terms of attack speed
No, it doesn't. This is literally just what happens when someone busts a space-time continuum.

It can in some very specific context but not by default.

Does it have anything other than this? Like, I heard it swam through time. This true?
No. It eats time and space-time along with HRs are part of itself.

It does, however, travel in the distance between Heavenly Records, which is stated to be larger than the HRs themselves. I'd need to find the scan for that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back