• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you guys pay attention at the raws it says: "Despite moving backwards ten seconds, nothing had been altered".

There, you could see how it describes movement, so this means that HRE is literally moving through time, this is literally the same as Flash can do, Flash has Inmensurable speed, becouse his raw speed is so fast that he can travel through time.
Even time travel is "moving through time" so this isn't that good an argument at all. There should be proper confirmation of speed here.

Flash makes it blatantly clear that he uses his speed to achieve it.

That's the power of visualization of drawing in flash's case. Light novels needs to be very blatant

Even time travel is "moving through time" so this isn't that good an argument at all. There should be proper confirmation of speed here.

Flash makes it blatantly clear that he uses his speed to achieve it.
Yes, it is...becouse indicates move, movement, "moving", otherwise It would've said straight up traveling, going back, went back, or other word in that quote.

Traveling and moving are way too different than you may think. Both words are two different things with different meanings, and saying stuff like: "I'll move to the future 2 minutes".
Without taking an physical action is not the right way to spell It. It blantly states that "he moved back" 10 seconds.

In fiction no one says that I will "move" to the future, past or present if they aren't going to take any movement/action to use time travel, like running for example.

It clearly Indicates movement, and as you could see, no sideffect happened by using that ability, unlike Darian's case.

It clearly Indicates a physical action, and Elizha seems to agree with me aswell.

Last edited:
I guess that would be the Gods manipulating heavenly records, but upon searching it I noticed that it only speaks about them controlling the universe and no mention of heavenly record directly.

HRE >> Gods?

I guess that would be the Gods manipulating heavenly records, but upon searching it I noticed that it only speaks about them controlling the universe and no mention of heavenly record directly.

HRE >> Gods?
Ok, HRE'S current speed justification needs to be changed to what was agreed above.

Also, Gods should have Nigh-Omniscience (or maybe Omniscience as well?). They are omniscient so long they think that way, if they notice that there is something that they might not know, they lose its omniscience. Same with their omnipotence. And I guess Gods' true form would be Low 2-C on the throne or smth.

Maruna had moved to the throne of God.

It was not her intention.

She had just run away and ended up here anyway.

This was the place to manage this world, which she rarely came to normally.

The operation of the world is automatic, so there is no need to come here unless there is a need to change the settings drastically.

So it was almost like a ruin.

However, since it was a place prepared for the gods, it would never decay.

It was a place that had been taken from the gods who used to run this world, and after that, they didn't pay any attention to it.

There are residential and administrative facilities for the gods here.

The architecture was painted in extreme colors.

The pillars were red, the walls yellow, and the roof gold. The colors were so harsh that Maruna found the aesthetic unbelievable.

So we left this nasty space alone, and Maruna and her friends set up a separate base.

Maruna fell silent.

When she said that, she remembered what had happened just before.

She still hadn't organized anything. It was as if she didn't know anything at all.

"What do you know about that?"

"I'm not going to tell you. I'm here to make fun of you."

But it was strange that Maruna, the goddess, did not know who he was.

It is impossible for an omniscient and omnipotent God to not know what is going on in the world they control.

"Well. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. But as you know, there are many gods, and it would be strange for all of them to be omniscient, wouldn't it? Well, to begin with, the word omniscient itself is a contradiction in terms."

If we take omnipotence to mean that we can do anything in the true sense of the word, we fall into the paradox of omnipotence.

An oft-quoted example is: Can an omnipotent person create a stone that can never be lifted?

If he cannot create the stone, he is not omnipotent, and even if he could, he would not be able to lift the stone, so he is not omnipotent.

"The paradox of omnipotence is something we all agree to turn a blind eye to. But what about the paradox of omnipotence versus omnipotence? It's a combination of the scope of omnipotence and the strength of omnipotence, isn't it?

Of course, I know that.

The omnipotent can only be omnipotent within the sphere of their control.

And omnipotence has its own strength.

That's what a confrontation between omnipotents is all about. If their dominant domains overlap and they have the same level of omnipotence, their abilities will cancel each other out and they won't be able to do anything.

"As for omniscience, we can't know all the information at the same time. We may claim to be gods, but we have intellects, emotions, and feelings, and we think in a continuous sequential manner. Even though we are omniscient, our base is our individual soul and will. Therefore, we don't know everything from the beginning. You can only know about something when you think about knowing about it.

"What are you trying to say?

"Preamble. Well. If you want to remain omniscient, there must be something you don't know, but if you don't try to know it, it's okay, as I just explained. So, your parents? The Creator didn't tell them about it. If you don't know, you don't think, and if you don't think, you can maintain omniscience."

"So what!"

Marna was annoyed by the roundabout and pompous tone.

"So what? I'm going to say that you're not omniscient anymore. You don't know what Yogiri is, do you? Now your omniscience has been destroyed.

Maruna Riruna's divinity wavered as she pointed this out.

"And Maruna and Liluna are supposed to be equal. The fact that one of them was killed means that you can also be killed. In other words, it becomes doubtful that you are omnipotent.

She wavered further.

Maruna felt a crack in the foundation of her existence as a god.

This was something that should not have happened.

"That's why those who pretend to be omniscient and omnipotent exclude it from their thinking. And if they don't know, they don't tell them. You can be omnipotent if you don't challenge them, and you can be omniscient if you don't try to know.

Ok, summary of what's accepted:

-5D Hax for worldview holders and Aoi.

-Low 1-C HRE.

-inmesurable speed for HRE stays, but the justification needs to be changed for what's mentioned above.

-Another Key for Vahanato + abilities.

-Light Speed remains the same.

-Low 7-B Aoi

-Low 2-C for God's true form on the throne (??)

Regular users can't tag people like that
I know, but I didn't know any other way to call them. Seems like we are done in this thread, so we don't have to waste more time and we should apply the changes now.

Untill this thread is finished we can't let it die.

On the true god's tier, here are my thoughts:
It seems like higher-level beings like Higher-level Gods can fight HREs, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of their true forms were Low 1-C, so I would not mind scaling gods to such if it could be largely agreed.
I am not sure their god's true form's tier would be limited by a location. The dragon referred to in the evidence by Oblivion seems like he could be comparable but weaker than gods like Tojichora from UEG's statement.
I am more so neutral on the Low 2-C with the throne.

Just clarified most disagreed with the speed downgrade or the speed would be separated by reaction feat?

Also, gods' nigh-omniscience does seem fine, to me.

Last edited:
Aside from the scan Elizhaa posted, I found another evidence about HRE and Gods being more or less comparable to each other

It's a heavenly record eater. Its body is so large that it can swallow an entire heavily record (universe) whole.

It has been eating them messily, but for the past few hundred years, it has been more concerned with the taste.

Since the main body is too large to pursue the finest flavors, it has created separate bodies to work within the world of the heavenly record.

Carla is one of them, and although she is weaker than the main body, she is still as powerful as a god within the heavenly record.

And even a low-level God was able to survive being eaten by one, although he'd have died if waited longer on its stomach.

"Man, not only did I die at sea, I was even eaten by a Giant Fish. So, I was wondering whether I'd end up being digested by it at this rate, but I was unexpectedly saved."

And in Volume 8, Takumi (a human with the power of a god), erased a HRE with a flash of light

So I guess Gods in their true form are Low 1-C, still not 1-B as that's pretty much reserved for higher-gods I suppose.

Last edited:
I guess nigh-omniscience for gods would be saved for another thread. I locked the tier 1 pages.

Is it fine if I close the thread?

I opened the god's page for the addition as I should be busy for at least close to an hour or more.

I can close the thread later after the changes are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back