• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, no room for debate at all? Hax doesn't matter?

Would be totally boring like a tier 1 match if only ap matters here, would just go find someone else to fight Tiamat.

As for where she stands on the multiversal scale:

Tiamat-Lilth (Fused with the fake Lilith)>>>>>>Tiamat fused with the original lilith>God>Metatron=Countless multiverse level.

I already knew Slaanesh was higher in ap, but if it comes down to lol ap, guess this was pointless.

It's kinda funny because for both, most of their hax seem either irrelevant to other abstract beings or resisted by the opponent, so I assume this just mostly devolves into a slugfest.

How good is Tiamat-Lilith's regen/ability to come back after being destroyed?

@Azzy Tiamat transcends the concept of death and is superior to angels who were eternal beings who couldn't permanently die, and even if they died their souls would return to Heaven and they would be reborn.

God is a bit more survivable due to special circumstances, his mind and soul are fused with the concept of eternity, so unless you nuke that concept it mind and soul regen and even if you killed its physical body, which transcends the concept of death, its mind and soul would regen and its physical body would just be reborn in heaven. So it essentially functions like mid-godly regen. Tiamat killed God despite all that, when she was weaker.

I mean Tiamat being ridiculously above God could theoretically do the same thing like God's regen if she wanted i guess, she is the concept of "omnipotent" god that can grant any wish, regardless of how unjust, unfair, or nonsensical it seems afterall. So giving herself that sort of regen is possible.

Back