• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: TRAPPED IN THE PAST

The surge of 2021-2022 popular anime/manga in vsbw? Hell yeah buddy!
And after a long path, Tokyo Revengers has reached the megajoules territory which mean this verse would get so much potential to be used for ratio lot's of thematic fight threads
In other side, i realized that Lycoris Recoil still didn't have so many matches ever since Yor vs Chisato, let's fix that soon lel, starting with this match
The truth is, Chisato vs Mikey was exist, but it was wack as heck, and back then the AP for TK relative low, hence Izana being paired with Mikey, but now thing changed
Well, nothing much here to say, beside let's colliding the blockbuster anime between the years in a battle, start right now!

● ------------------------------------- ●

In Order to prevent the rise of Tokyo Manji Gang ruled the entire Tokyo City in the future as an Yakuza, the organization send their best Lycoris once more to cleanse the crime of the said gang, by subdued or (extreme choice) eliminate their most powerful president
However, our Lycoris, Chisato, realized this mission might be very dangerous due the dark nature
Of the president with his impulsive and his powerful martial arts mastery
But that said, she's still went to do it.....and now located his current position and founded, Chisato has met him, Manjiro a.k.a Mikey, in the inside of Tokyo Sky Tree

"Once again, fate is a cruel concept"

By how far this battle could go, there would be an lesson and realization....

• Base Mikey is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Inside of Tokyo Sky Tree, Night time
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Range: 20 Meters at Start
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Leader of Tokyo Manji Gang: 1 (Corbin)
  • The Best Lycoris Agent: 7 (Myself, Pokemon, Popted, Cimanfra, Random, Glaceon, Vizer)
  • Inconclusive: 1 (COB)

Sano.Manjirou.600.3592280.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3786083.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: GET OVER IT

• BATTLE THEME 2: SILENT SIREN

• INTERMEZZO THEME: DIAVOLO THEME

• CLIMAX THEME 1: DESCENT OF THE DEMON

• CLIMAX THEME 2: SHIKI THEME

• EPILOUGE THEME: CRYBABY (HOSHIMACHI SUISEI COVER)

Last edited:
Right, however the whole Taiju multipliers still affecfing it, tho i concur on Mikey AP is just >>>> 268 kilojoules, i still think it wouldn't make this fight an AP stomp
@CorbinMLG can give something so i'll ask him later

Back