• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: TRAPPED IN THE PAST

The surge of 2021-2022 popular anime/manga in vsbw? Hell yeah buddy!
And after a long path, Tokyo Revengers has reached the megajoules territory which mean this verse would get so much potential to be used for ratio lot's of thematic fight threads
In other side, i realized that Lycoris Recoil still didn't have so many matches ever since Yor vs Chisato, let's fix that soon lel, starting with this match
The truth is, Chisato vs Mikey was exist, but it was wack as heck, and back then the AP for TK relative low, hence Izana being paired with Mikey, but now thing changed
Well, nothing much here to say, beside let's colliding the blockbuster anime between the years in a battle, start right now!

● ------------------------------------- ●

In Order to prevent the rise of Tokyo Manji Gang ruled the entire Tokyo City in the future as an Yakuza, the organization send their best Lycoris once more to cleanse the crime of the said gang, by subdued or (extreme choice) eliminate their most powerful president
However, our Lycoris, Chisato, realized this mission might be very dangerous due the dark nature
Of the president with his impulsive and his powerful martial arts mastery
But that said, she's still went to do it.....and now located his current position and founded, Chisato has met him, Manjiro a.k.a Mikey, in the inside of Tokyo Sky Tree

"Once again, fate is a cruel concept"

By how far this battle could go, there would be an lesson and realization....

• Base Mikey is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Inside of Tokyo Sky Tree, Night time
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Range: 20 Meters at Start
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Leader of Tokyo Manji Gang: 1 (Corbin)
  • The Best Lycoris Agent: 7 (Myself, Pokemon, Popted, Cimanfra, Random, Glaceon, Vizer)
  • Inconclusive: 1 (COB)

Sano.Manjirou.600.3592280.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3786083.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: GET OVER IT

• BATTLE THEME 2: SILENT SIREN

• INTERMEZZO THEME: DIAVOLO THEME

• CLIMAX THEME 1: DESCENT OF THE DEMON

• CLIMAX THEME 2: SHIKI THEME

• EPILOUGE THEME: CRYBABY (HOSHIMACHI SUISEI COVER)

Last edited:
Yeah but if Mikey get close to her, it's basically a very dangerous situation as despite their equal in skill, Mikey in close-combat are way better than Chisato

To this day non-lethal rubber bullets piercing steel doors still traumatize me.

Yeah but if Mikey get close to her, it's basically a very dangerous situation as despite their equal in skill, Mikey in close-combat are way better than Chisato
True but I feel like Chisato will definitely btfo. If he gets close she's gonna get disarmed and I think Mikey's gonna wreck things. But if Chisato keeps her distance she should be able to stay ahead.

Also between these two how are the guns affected by speed equalized?

ALTERNATE TITLE: TRAPPED IN THE PAST

The surge of 2021-2022 popular anime/manga in vsbw? Hell yeah buddy!
And after a long path, Tokyo Revengers has reached the megajoules territory which mean this verse would get so much potential to be used for ratio lot's of thematic fight threads
In other side, i realized that Lycoris Recoil still didn't have so many matches ever since Yor vs Chisato, let's fix that soon lel, starting with this match
The truth is, Chisato vs Mikey was exist, but it was wack as heck, and back then the AP for TK relative low, hence Izana being paired with Mikey, but now thing changed
Well, nothing much here to say, beside let's colliding the blockbuster anime between the years in a battle, start right now!

Summary would be added lated

Sano.Manjirou.600.3592280.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3786083.jpg
I vote to mikey,because he has 2.3megajoules scaling from baji and higher than how chisato hurt him lmao 🤣

True but I feel like Chisato will definitely btfo. If he gets close she's gonna get disarmed and I think Mikey's gonna wreck things. But if Chisato keeps her distance she should be able to stay ahead.
Yeah, Analytical Prediction is so good for defense here, so whenever Mikey tried to approached and hurt her in close distance, it will kick in
Of course, she can't do this forever, he can inflict fear to her but i don't think it would stop her
Also between these two how are the guns affected by speed equalized?
It got equalized as well i think

Again, the AP gap isn't that much of big here, Mikey is roughly above her sure but otherwise nothing worth of AP advantage
As for Dark Impulse that doesn't need a resistance, he need to approach her which is going to be hell of difficulty due of Chisato gun-play here

So basically: Chisato gun-play and analytical prediction screw Mikey in edge, wherehas Mikey Dark Impulse and his mastery over martial arts screw Chisato in edge as well, but due of the range and Chisato play here, it would be hard and favored in her side

Overall, i'm going with Chisato here mid to high-mid diff due of her pros
Still waiting for @Popted2 and @GoldenScorpions since while what i said might be good, their presence and arguments are way better as they more knowledgeable than me

hi i just came back to home and i'm REALLY tired

so i will go straight to the point:

Chisato win this, the AP difference is not that much,

and thanks to her analytical prediction Mikey will never hit Chisato, that's how good it is especially to someone who is only barefist

and while made of rubber they will still gonna hurt him, so Chisato has just to take aim and shoot to whatever part of his body until he will be unconscious

and about skill and experience, still Chisato have this, this girl can took out squads of mercenaries on her own from the age of 7

and even defeats very skilled assassin like Jin and Majima both who are more experienced than her

so i vote Chisato

hi i just came back to home and i'm REALLY tired
Take it easy and rest up my dude. Anyway yeah I agree. AP alone imo wouldn't be enough since Mikey dealt with something like that, though I guess that's more on his second key. But the serious range advantage helps a lot. Iirc Mikey did similar feats of absolutely wiping fellow gangsters on his youth? I'll have to reread.

But overall ging to go side with Chisato with a vote too.

Take it easy and rest up my dude. Anyway yeah I agree. AP alone imo wouldn't be enough since Mikey dealt with something like that, though I guess that's more on his second key. But the serious range advantage helps a lot. Iirc Mikey did similar feats of absolutely wiping fellow gangsters on his youth? I'll have to reread.

But overall ging to go side with Chisato with a vote too.
thanks COB, rest well you too

also there's a difference between wiping out some gangsters and wiping out skilled mercenaries and assassins

Add on Chisato's Anal Predict, and Mikey is going to have a very tough time landing hits on her, unless there's been feats of Mikey defeating or fighting on par with people that have crazy good analytical skills.

Well i still stand about Mikey close-combat still going to wreck her tho, dude can also inflict fear by it as well, and he also has an long-time experience in martial arts since child as well
Beside that fair point

Honestly depends on just what they are shown. Being trained and shiz wouldn't really matter if their feats aren't comparable to the gangsters.

That said Idk jack about both of these dudes.
The reason why I was hesitating on the gangster conparison is cause they had that one scene of Chisato walking up to them and they're shooting at her with Assault rifles and completely missing.

That said the 7 years vs mercenary thing is pretty decisive for experience. Also I'm pretty sure Mikey dealt with Takemichi's precog somehow

Also iirc one pressure point can cripple Chisato so yeah he definitely dominates up close

Honestly depends on just what they are shown. Being trained and shiz wouldn't really matter if their feats aren't comparable to the gangsters.

That said Idk jack about both of these dudes.
By default mercenaries and assassins have a far better way of fighting than gangsters, but that is a fair point you made.

You're probably just looking for some opponents for Yoon

Also iirc one pressure point can cripple Chisato so yeah he definitely dominates up close
Aren't pressure points in his Dark Impulse Key?

By default mercenaries and assassins have a far better way of fighting than gangsters.
I mean, yeah, if you gave me two dudes with absolutely no feats on either of them, and just told me one can beat gangsters, while the other can beat assassins, for sure the assassin stuff is better.

But here, it depends on what the assassins and gangsters can do, since they have to have feats of their own.

I mean, yeah, if you gave me two dudes with absolutely no feats on either of them, and just told me one can beat gangsters, while the other can beat assassins, for sure the assassin stuff is better.

But here, it depends on what the assassins and gangsters can do, since they have to have feats of their own.

Too late, I have already made a match with Mikey, and it's not going well 😔

Also damn, people gonna think I'm looking for Yoon-seok opponents whenever I participate in a match now.
Your dude has amps that makes him Wall+.

You gotta find someone who can find a way to compensate with all of them amps, as well as Yoon's broken ass IR.

By default mercenaries and assassins have a far better way of fighting than gangsters, but that is a fair point you made.

Aren't pressure points in his Dark Impulse Key?
I misremembered whoops

But is it fair to use that version instead of the current version?

Back