• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hl3 or bust said:
by the way, some of you people need to learn to have some patience

Weekly was respectfully asking that he be given time to get home from work and post the scans he had, but literally no one seemed to care
Aside from the fact that we waited five days (which was omitted on purpose by you), and I was the one who stopped it from going through before the time, Weekly sneakily backhanding people on Community Wiki was a sign that waiting for him would be just waiting for an eternity for no pay-off.

If he wants to change anything, he shall make the CRT.

I have given the evidence i said i was going to give, part of it at least as i still have to find the statement from the creator about their realm.

And i was right, good to know. Yet another CRT for a verse that i have the evidence to defend but no one wants to listen to what i have to say nor demonstrate the patience to wait for it. Sorry i have a life outside the wiki. Sorry this week has been arguably one the worst, most stressful weeks of my entire life where i had very little access to my computer. Sorry i genuinely believe that my opinions dont matter when people just straight up tell others to not trust what i have to say and then talk about changes to one of my verses when i cannot defend it.

Weekly, playing the blame game and saying that no-one wants to listen, no matter how true, makes you sound like someone whining that others don't agree with them. Acting like a victim, even if you genuinly think you are one, hardly ever helps in anything.

You have a life? Great, everyone does I'm sure. What putting the evidence into a crt instead of here changes to you I don't know.

And if people don't agree with you on a regular basis, it might be more than just their personal bias. I haven't seen someone like Kep having personal issues (as personal as any issue in here can get) for exemple, so I doubt it's his bias speaking.

You know, you could have said something along the lines of "I have a ton of stuff to do irl" rather than "i'm not home right now".

If I hear the former, i think "sure i'll wait". If I hear the latter then see nothing for five days I think "ok, he doesn't care".

I dont care if people disagree with me, youre allowed to do so, what pisses me off is when people dont even bother to let me speak in the first place and tell others that they shouldnt listen to me. I never did anything to deserve to be treated like that.

@Kalt Except the moment this thread picked up it was blatantly obvious that no one was willing to wait, with people even flat out stating that they werent willing to do so.

We waited days for you to do so. I, amongst others, asked people to wait repeatedly.

You can't say no-one is willing to listen here, you just can't. And unless you truly believe everyone here just wants you to be disregarded, the proof you gave was listened to, even if not accepted.

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont care if people disagree with me, youre allowed to do so, what pisses me off is when people dont even bother to let me speak in the first place and tell others that they shouldnt listen to me. I never did anything to deserve to be treated like that.
But they did want to wait for you and assured you that no changes would be made until you had the chance to respond here.

It is only after several days that they thought to begin implementing the changes. I am sorry if you feel everyone was unfair to you but claiming no one bother to wait for you is just wrong.

If you were willing to wait you would have put the thread on hold the moment it was asked to put the thread on hold. Instead you decided to go through 300+ posts of a downgrade before i could even put up a single shred of evidence in defense of the ratings.

I do genuinely, truly believe that i am being disregarded

@Andy Im sorry but no one wanted to wait and i knew from very early in the thread that even if i gave scans theyd be disregarded and the profiles would be changed. People began thinking of how to implement the changes the day this thread was made.

You're not being disregarded, Weekly. We waited for you for 5 days. But because people were skeptical from the start, primarily disagreed with the ratigns, and wanted downgrades, you decided that you would be instantly disregarded.

I don't understand what the need to look at things such way is, almost as if you're oppressed among enemies, when really this is just a discussion site among friends.

Going through revisions without someone is completely normal, and it is not a sign that people disregard you. It is merely the pragmatic solution to a thread that goes nowhere when near universal consensus has been reached. And if you want to disagree still, you could have posted the evidence now or made a thread about it.

Finally, thinking about how to implement changes early on is normal. It is something every revision thread does. It's not a sign that we're against you. Nothing here is.

Even now im losing another night of sleep because i have to fight tooth and nail just so people will even think of listening to me. I have an 8 hour shift that starts in an hour but here i am but i guess im the bad guy for not being able to to give the scans and being too busy to tell anyone that i was too busy to do so.

Isn't that normal for a CRT? Thinking about how to implement potential changes before they've been finalized? It's not like them discussing the downgrade means they have already decided the downgrade is correct.

Edit: Matt ninja'd me it seems...

@Andy No, it is extremely abnormal to talk about finalizing downgrades before evidence has even been presented against it

WeeklyBattles said:
Even now im losing another night of sleep because i have to fight tooth and nail just so people will even think of listening to me. I have an 8 hour shift that starts in an hour but here i am but i guess im the bad guy for not being able to to give the scans and being too busy to tell anyone that i was too busy to do so.
Weekly, stop victimizing yourself. We get it, we heard this over and over again multiple times. This will not gain you any sympathy, nor will people be accepting of you if you use this as a clutch to hold onto every single time.

Want to sleep? Go to sleep. Have to work? Go work. Then when you have free time at home, put effort into the thread. Which you could have done on day one, as you stayed active on the rest of the wiki regardless, and even elsewhere on the internet to, and directly chose not to give this thread attention out of a thought that people would disregard you.

... And after 5 days of people patiently waiting for you, when we finally give up on waiting not only due to sheer time, but also because of the stuff you were saying on Community Wiki that put a big damp on everyone's collected good faith, only then do you show up to complain that "people don't care about me!"

Weekly, there's something known as a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is one of them. That people "stopped caring" to wait for you and to believe your rankings and opinions is entirely your fault.

They appear for two minutes in one story, they have no actual feats, and the lore they have can barely fill a flash card. Theyre not worth keeping around.

Even then the lore they DO have is vague as shit

So why did you make the profiles and make them High 2-A in the first place? At first you were arguing that the rankings were solid and the characters had substantial feats. Now you think they don't?

Because when i made them i was told they were legitimate, now theyre not. So yes, now i no longer thing they do.

I'm pretty sure you just don't want to see them on the wiki in a "downplayed" sense. Just like you suggested deleting SCP and RWBY profiles in the past during downgrades.

Unlike the Primordials, the Trinity have no feats whatsoever nor do they have lore that would even give them stats

Deleting them may be fine. One of the verses I plan to add also has a similar problem with there being a god tier with too much unknown information statistic wise so she can't be added.

Damn Bruh, sounds like you just don't wanna have their profiles downgraded bruh, Matthew right bruh

Sun Wukong got no feats and he got a profile bruh

If that be it, there'd be no profiles to begin with bruh

Which Sun Wukong doesnt have feats? Looking at all of our Sun Wukong profiles here they all have feats

The extent of the Trinity's feats are they exist in another reality and thats it

The Myth one Bruh, they tell me he got no feas bruh, TOAA got no feats and he got a profile, Creator also got a profile bruh and he got no feats

If you put a rating on them, then they got what it takes for them to have a profile bruh, you just salty they getting downgraded bruh

I can't help but feel you're trolling a little here. Or maybe this is just some weird humor i dunno.

Transcending the entire cosmology is a feat

The Trinity do not transcend their cosmology they just live in a realm cut off from the rest of the timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back