• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls God Tiers revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show a feat of them moving through time? Playing a game is just going to a point and controlling from there, but that isn't the same as Immeasurable movement speed
No, but I have already explained. Time for them is already a spatial dimension as it is treated as fictional, they're completely outside it and can replay it as much as they want to.

The concept of time being seen as a fictional thing in a world outside of it should be the same as treating it as a spatial dimension.

No, but I have already explained. Time for them is already a spatial dimension as it is treated as fictional, they're completely outside it and can replay it as much as they want to.
If you can't show that they have multiple temporal dimensions or that they can't physically travel through time, then I'm against an Immeasurable rating. Simply being superior just isn't a justification for that rating.

The concept of time being seen as a fictional thing in a world outside of it should be the same as treating it as a spatial dimension.
I don't see why it would.

If you can't show that they have multiple temporal dimensions or that they can't physically travel through time, then I'm against an Immeasurable rating. Simply being superior just isn't a justification for that rating.
"Being superior to time to the point you're completely outside the notion and see it as fiction does not means that you're immeasurable"

This can't be serious. At all.

If you are not bound by time of cosmology that its fictional, why would the speed not be Immeasurable, what is it suppose to get you then?

Them travelling through time it's only one of the examples as well. For them time simply does not pass at all given the timelines are games which can be stopped and played at any time, meaning that the time flowing in these is irrelevant.

If you really think that it was all the argument, then you did not read it at all.
I am not talking about the argument. If anyone believes HDE is immesurable I wanted to drop by and say that is not how it works. You need to actually show movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back