• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really so much to ask for people to just chill the **** out and stop acting like children?

Venus and Aeon appear very little. An ending scene in a gag route has the same significance as them not appearing at all. It doesn't affect their tiering or power at all, so what's the relevance beyond some snide jab?

However all appearance of Venus and Aeon are canon to skullgirls only.

It's not only about this ending but about the others one too where they appeared in which is where they talked about fate of threads and timelines.

So far, it's pretty much agreed that High 2-A's gotta go.

Now that immeasurable speed comes into question if they aren't even tier 2.

The arguments for the non-Tier 2 side have already been laid on the table; now we should wait for Weekly.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Now that immeasurable speed comes into question if they aren't even tier 2.
They seem to have Immeasurable Speed just via being High 2-A.

If they get downgraded, will probably be changed to just Unknown.

Basically each story in skullgirls is a timeline/reality confirmed bythis and it basically summoned Big Band (Note: This took years before but still part of the skullgirls as the last hope still exist in valentine story and painwheel wasn't painwheel yet. This basically game explain the origin of the characters.)

At least give him like a day or two. If he doesn't show then, you can go ahead and he'll just have to upgrade if he ever is ready.

And the characters that came from other parrallel universe, meaning charaters such as Big Band who also had a story came from another universe. Or else it wouldn't be Big Band whom exist in a different Universe.

Edit: NVM

Matthew Schroeder said:
got Timeli
That imgur lnk just confirms that parallel universes exist, not that each story mode is a parallel reality
This statement was what I was going to write and I agree with it. Unless the gods got timelines creation or destruction feat then they don't scale, regretfully.

Even if we don't include them being 2-C reminder they still have the ability save/delete the entire game they have shown atleast 2 Stories.

And so Venus was said her true from even transcend the threshold of human comprehension and that it exist on another Domain according to Double and that Aeon exist beyond the world according to the bio and the game which has shown the timeline because according to Matthew the Game they are playing is 1 timeline.

And also why is having control on timelines not 2-C? as it simply means having power/domination over timelines?

Take example to SHuman profile.It is stated Low Multiverse level (Stated to rule over and control hundreds of universes) and yet we couldn't accept that for beings who transcend the mortal coil and exist beyond their world and understanding?

And there are many profiles that suggest that rating for characters who can manipute timelines

Guys Weekly said he posted the scans on this thread already, it just so happens that it glitched out on him, which means the posts he has made here no longer exist. Very unfortunate. Please wait warmly for Weekly to get it ready again. I doubt he would want to expend his energy more right now.

MYHERO said:
Guys Weekly said he posted the scans on this thread already, it just so happens that it glitched out on him, which means the posts he has made here no longer exist. Very unfortunate. Please wait warmly for Weekly to get it ready again. I doubt he would want to expend his energy more right now.
Proofs of response:

When you leave a thread open in another tab too long it will delete your post after you make it for some odd reason, i think thats what happened :/

MYHERO said:
@Nedge Yeah see guys, proof. I ain't talking out of my ass this time boys.
I never believe that you were not telling the truth. I knew WeeklyBattles was active because I saw his avatar pop up in the Community Center:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Community so it felt weird to me that WeeklyBattles never responded especially when passionate on the subject. Likewise, I saw these glitches happen to me and other so I am not a skeptic in the believe the possibilities that it could happen. Checking WeeklyBattles's contributions for evidence and getting it is just icing on the cake.

Oh I wasn't directing that to you, you and I already are in good (dare I say great) terms with each other. So much so that I know of all people you would believe me. I only @ you because Weekly already made a comment before me, so I just used the @ to notify to everyone what I was referring to. Sorry for the confusion, and good catch on your part.

But I will stop blabbering here, don't want to derail this any further.

I also have to mention that those who are admnistrators and have the Nuke script can manually delete contributions and make it seem as if they never existed, as I accidentally found out one day while trying to delete my spam posts.

We aren't, if it isn't spam.

But, then again, if someone deleted your post with the Nuke script their names would appear on the Deletion log. Which means we can disregard this possibility, since I didn't find your posts in there (phew!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back