• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The author himself explicitly states what series are actually canon to DxD. Fantasia is not mentioned anywhere in here.
The gacha game came out in 2020 not the 2018 when the tweet was made, this doesn’t apply.
I mean I'll just go ahead now then, I guess.

So the blog mentions the gacha game "Fantasia Re:Build" which mentions infinite timelines in the verse, however, the connection and canonicity this has to DxD is honestly a complete mystery.

There are a number of issues I have with this:
  • The game shut down years ago in 2021, so not much can even be verified about it now. I don't even know where they got the scans for the infinite timelines nor do I know if they are actually in the game. Literally everything is unknown regarding those scans due to this. This is pretty much the crux of the issue, because It means I don't have much information to even work on here.
  • The game was never fully translated (According to supporters), which is why the supporters are using google translate. This is just another nail in the coffin for verifiability.
First one doesn’t make sense, just cause a game is shut down doesn’t mean you can’t use it and even then all the screenshots we got were from the games well documented story mode on YouTube. It may not be running but all it’s content is available on YouTube.
I guess that we can’t use the matrix mmo, and y’know dragon ball Z is finished so we can’t exactly use that because it’s no longer ongoing, throw in Archie Sonic while we’re at it.

For the second, okay and? We can use untranslated content many verses have this, I’ve said before I will get a translator if necessary.

The gacha game came out in 2020 not the 2018 when the tweet was made, this doesn’t apply.

First one doesn’t make sense, just cause a game is shut down doesn’t mean you can’t use it and even then all the screenshots we got were from the games well documented story mode on YouTube. It may not be running but all it’s content is available on YouTube.
I guess that we can’t use the matrix mmo, and y’know dragon ball Z is finished so we can’t exactly use that because it’s no longer ongoing, throw in Archie Sonic while we’re at it.

For the second, okay and? We can use untranslated content many verses have this, I’ve said before I will get a translator if necessary.
Look if you disagree make a CRT and I'll be there. And as Bambu said the stuff there DOES matter for the wiki standard.

Don't reply. Go make the CRT. Any more here and it'd be derailing.

Let's get back to the main topic, which is that without this, the evidence still isn't enough for 2-A.

If you disagree, present an argument, otherwise, shut it. 🙏

About the gacha in general. I've been told:
  • The gacha is offline, can't be accessed to confirm information
  • The gacha has no reliable means of translation (all Google translate)
  • The gacha was essentially just all crossovers from other franchises (it isn't automatically canon to the crossover-verse purely because it has a crossover, see our page on the subject, linked above)
...among others. These are impassable obstacles in terms of canon. They cannot be passed.
It is offline but we have the full game.
If we could get the major scans "translated" by a good source, wouldn't that be enough?
That was never the reasoning for it being canon

I mean I'll just go ahead now then, I guess.

So the blog mentions the gacha game "Fantasia Re:Build" which mentions infinite timelines in the verse, however, the connection and canonicity this has to DxD is honestly a complete mystery.

There are a number of issues I have with this:
  • The game shut down years ago in 2021, so not much can even be verified about it now. I don't even know where they got the scans for the infinite timelines nor do I know if they are actually in the game. Literally everything is unknown regarding those scans due to this. This is pretty much the crux of the issue, because It means I don't have much information to even work on here.
  • The game was never fully translated (According to supporters), which is why the supporters are using google translate. This is just another nail in the coffin for verifiability.
  • According to this article, the verse is literally MADE of crossovers between other verses, NOT JUST DXD. So there's no reason to say that these cosmology only applies to DxD, or that DXD and this game have some special relationship with each other that makes this gacha game canon to its cosmology. The fandom also mentions it being a "crossover game" featuring multiple LNs.
  • There is no scan that verifies what the setting of Fantasia is. Whether it is in the Fantasia verse, or in the DxD verse, or in some crossover between the two.
  • There is no scan in DxD that references this cosmology whatsoever.
  • Overall, SO many unknowns!
Now, to go over the scans in the blog itself. They apparently tried using the fact that DxD's author, Ishibumi, had place in writing for the gacha game. But this alone does not mean that this somehow connects it to DXD. I don't know how you can possibly draw that line of logic. Many authors also take place writing non-canon crossovers, such as in the case of MANY gacha game crossovers. They happen all the damn time!

The author himself also just refers to this as being a crossover. (Somehow the DxD people think this is evidence of canonicity????)
  • There are loose references to the game in DxD canon material. That is about the extent of its "canonicity" to the series.
The author himself explicitly states what series are actually canon to DxD. Fantasia is not mentioned anywhere in here.

All that being said, I think it is pretty clear that these Fantasia scans can't be used. There are too many missing puzzle pieces. It seems to just be a non-canon crossover, like those that happen between many, many other series—especially in the realm of gacha games.
No it isn't, it was proven in the blog.

We have access to the full game which is how we acquired the scans.

Could I be directed to the rule that states the work needs to be 100% translated to be used on the wiki?

But did all of the other franchise's authors participate in the writing? If not, then there is special relationship and if so, it doesn't change anything, the author still worked on it.

If I provided that, would you be happy?

Contradicted by the blog again.

It being a crossover doesn't magically make it noncanon.

That post was made a year and half before the release of Fantasia Re:Build, don't blatantly misinform others please. And this would've been clear if you'd actually read the blog a it mentions the date.

Stop derailing. You are free to make a CRT on the game's canonicity.

Right now all that matters is in regards to the primary canon.

Not really fair you brought up arguments / opposition and we are addressing them right now.

That's exactly what, I'll do, hopefully, this mess will be resolved soon.

Also, please stay respectful, this is a discussion, not a fight. (to all parties)

And Phoenks, would you be fine with settling for the 2-C rating for the Dimensional Gap? It'll take some time for the game to be translated.

And Phoenks, would you be fine with settling for the 2-C rating for the Dimensional Gap? It'll take some time for the game to be translated.
Probably not anymore. I just spoke to two people who are extremely knowledgeable on DxD (Have read all the novels. One of them is also very active in the fandom), and they both don't really agree with your cosmology. One even considers it to be on the level of "fan fiction."

Arguments essentially boil down to the realms being VERY blatantly just planets, and the Dimensional Gap just being subspace.

I will try to scans to support this view if I can. Though I haven't personally read all of DxD so it is difficult.

Probably not anymore. I just spoke to two people who are extremely knowledgeable on DxD (Have read all the novels. One of them is also very active in the fandom), and they both don't really agree with your cosmology. One even considers it to be on the level of "fan fiction."

Arguments essentially boil down to the realms being VERY blatantly just planets, and the Dimensional Gap just being subspace.

I will try to scans to support this view if I can. Though I haven't personally read all of DxD so it is difficult.
Good luck getting either of them to come back, and also how does 2-C not make sense....... The DG scans are pretty blatant.

I'd highly doubt their knowledge if they'd make claims like that. But it's funny that this whole time, I've been arguing with someone who hasn't even read the series. Send whatever, I'll disprove it.

Send whatever, I'll disprove it.
gunna-fire.gif

I never knew... that this was the resolve DxD scalers held!

If we could get the major scans "translated" by a good source, wouldn't that be enough?
No, because that makes it very easy to cherry-pick evidence. The whole thing needs to have a workable translation so people can make sure that there was nothing important left out of the evidence presented (if only some books in a series are translated, you can still use those books though).

Shinza Banshou and Cryptozoi were deleted for this reason.

No, because that makes it very easy to cherry-pick evidence. The whole thing needs to have a workable translation so people can make sure that there was nothing important left out of the evidence presented (if only some books in a series are translated, you can still use those books though).

Shinza Banshou and Cryptozoi were deleted for this reason.
That's fine

I'd highly doubt their knowledge if they'd make claims like that. But it's funny that this whole time, I've been arguing with someone who hasn't even read the series. Send whatever, I'll disprove it.
What is this ad hominem argument in a cosmology debate thread? I know the people Phoenks talked to and they're reliable guys since they frequent community discussions regaridng the validity of statements and events within DxD. No idea where you got the "canon" that DxD's cosmology is that advanced when the LN makes it consistently clear top tiers hang in the continent-solar system range with few exceptional statements that you have to ride to highhell to bring it all to this hypothethical 2-A upgrade. I've read your blog and your comments here and all I see is an over-reliance on extremely vague, hyperbolic quotes that could mean anything at the time Ishibumi wrote them. An example being the "Heaven > Universe" argument. How is that even a serious point when its based on Cao Cao, a known self-deluded and self-absorbed personality, saying "Yes. I think ideal HEAVENLY ruler is cooler than ideal universe ruler"? This isn't even mentioning the fact that some of the dimensions have confirmed size ratios (underworld ~ Earth w/o oceans f.e.). The only solid argument I've read is a 4-A upscale, because the dimensions potentially containing their own star systems even though that is only based on a "duh use common sense, if the characters say this and that" goalposting argument. This doesn't even go into the in-universe feats alone aren't so impressive as to put them even near 3-A, let alone any tier 2. The only statement in favor of even a Low 2-C upscale I've seen is that one Azazel statement about Trihexa and GR fighting causing the end of the world and all the mythical dimensions, which like...could mean a myraid of things, it's not like Azazel went in depth with that comment. And it ends up being a somewhat irrelevant statement as a much stronger antagonist than Trihexa shows up, fights GR 1v1 and kills him without even shaking up the Dimensional Gap or affecting any other realm. In short the only consistently proven scaling is planetary+ and then some vague statements and descriptions that leave a window open.

Last edited:
Ok how does voting work here cause if it’s suppose to be staff only then apparently CurrySenpai vote doesn’t count since she’s a staff somewhere else and not here

Ok how does voting work here cause if it’s suppose to be staff only then apparently CurrySenpai vote doesn’t count since she’s a staff somewhere else and not here
yeah my vote doesn't count, pretty sure it's put that way.

So is it just staff only that vote counts or everyone’s vote does?
No offend to CurrySempai, but only vsbw staffs vote is matter, Curry and Phoenek is staff from sister sites so their votes don't count on this side, and only Thread Mods and Admins vote is matter in content revision

Anyway, response to Curry about one way canon, in that case DxD verse and some other LN verses that crossover in that game, will be canon to Fantasia Re:Build, in case anyone introduce that verse into the site, however, there will be no backward canon from the game to any of LN verses it crossover with, you can use informations from DxD to scale to Re:Build but not using Re:Build informations to backscale to DxD, same with other crossover LN verses that in the game, that is one way canon, and even then it still need to be judged what informations can be used, what not.

I can understand what you guys trying to argue, since there is infinite worlds statement in the gacha game (assume that shit is legit), DxD world is potentially belong to one or two in those infinite worlds, that is the common sense right??, sure from the look of surface that is, but that not how it work, as people can assume the otherway around.

So anyway, this case is closed, this thread is clogged, a new one should be made, i prefer this to be locked, peoples take a break for a while to cool down their head, then a new thread can be made

Last edited:
Yes, of course, because realms that are separated from each other spatially by a dimension wall are not space-time continua in their own right.

because an unlimited void where time and concepts such as distance and direction do not exist, which surrounds and contains the worlds and whose stability guarantees the stylity of the worlds is only a sub-space.

because multiple timelines are not a multiverse

Enough is enough, these things are precisely the reason why so many make fun of Vs Battle Wiki.

I thank MasqueTLDF for the information provided on their blog, it will help me for a project I am working on.

because multiple timelines are not a multiverse

Enough is enough, these things are precisely the reason why so many make fun of Vs Battle Wiki.

I thank MasqueTLDF for the information provided on their blog, it will help me for a project I am working on.
It doesn't need to be a multiverse, separate timelines count as their own universe (iirc) which is enough, this is wiki standards and somehow even less relevant to the thread.

Also cool, I don't really concern myself with what outsiders think about VSBW on our scaling.

So what are the arguments right now?
Pro: The dimensional gap is an infinite sized 4D construct so it should be 2-A. It is hinted it can contain stuff no matter what. A gacha game that may or may not be canon has a line about infinite timelines.

Against: There are no infinite universes so it is impossible to grant it 2-A, standards don't allow infinite sized 4D to be 2A and the gacha game not only is not canon but has a **** ton of crossovers.

So what are the arguments right now?
I'd rather you look through the thread but anyway.

The supporters are still trying to say the Gap is 2-A for being infinite on a 4-D scale.

Not only is there no evidence it is 4-D but that is also against wiki standard.

Yeah, this has been established repeatedly; a structure being said to contain a timeline and also being described as "infinite" does not mean it is 2-A or Low 1-C, as a single timeline is already infinite.

The statement has to be saying that it's an infinitely greater expanse than a timeline for it to reach 2-A (and if the timeline is represented as having 0 size in comparison, the expanse would be Low 1-C instead).

Gonna just make a quick counter using the same scans from the blog.

The Dimensional Gap doesn't have a quantifiable dimensionality in the first place. It is a boundless nothingness that connects to the various realms in DxD (Another example. Another example. Another example). "Space" does not even seem to work the same here, given a place in one of the realms can be infinitesimally close and infinitely far simultaneously. Gasper also can't stop time in the Dimensional Void since space and time are irrelevant (nonexistent) there.

Literally nothing suggests that the Dimensional Gap is 4-Dimensional. It is an unquantifiable, endless void that surrounds and connects to Heaven, Hell, and the Human Realm. Even less than that does anything suggest that it holds infinite space-times.

It's basically just a subspace that acts as a bridge between the realms.

What is this ad hominem argument in a cosmology debate thread? I know the people Phoenks talked to and they're reliable guys since they frequent community discussions regaridng the validity of statements and events within DxD. No idea where you got the "canon" that DxD's cosmology is that advanced when the LN makes
It's not really an argument, just an observation. I believe I'm reliable as well. From within the series? And claiming their argument is more valid than mine because you know the people who made the argument is just favoritism no?
it consistently clear top tiers hang in the continent-solar system range with few exceptional statements that you have to ride to highhell to bring it all to this hypothethical 2-A upgrade.
This conversation isn't about the tiers of the characters, that'll be discussed somewhere else. I was scaling the cosmology to 2-A, not the characters.
I've read your blog and your comments here and all I see is an over-reliance on extremely vague, hyperbolic quotes that could mean anything at the time Ishibumi wrote them. An example being the "Heaven > Universe" argument. How is that even a serious point when its based on Cao Cao, a known self-deluded and self-absorbed personality, saying "Yes. I think ideal HEAVENLY ruler is cooler than ideal universe ruler"?
It's supporting evidence, not t main argument, when paired with everything else, it makes my interpretation more likely.
This isn't even mentioning the fact that some of the dimensions have confirmed size ratios (underworld ~ Earth w/o oceans f.e.).
Just the physical Underworld itself, not the area surrounding it. That was addressed in the blog.
The only solid argument I've read is a 4-A upscale, because the dimensions potentially containing their own star systems even though that is only based on a "duh use common sense, if the characters say this and that" goalposting argument.
Not sure what you're trying to say here.
This doesn't even go into the in-universe feats alone aren't so impressive as to put them even near 3-A, let alone any tier 2. The only statement in favor of even a Low 2-C upscale I've seen is that one Azazel statement about Trihexa and GR fighting causing the end of the world and all the mythical dimensions, which like...could mean a myraid of things,
Again, this isn't about the scaling of the characters. and 99% of the verse is eclipsed by those featless god tiers.
it's not like Azazel went in depth with that comment. And it ends up being a somewhat irrelevant statement as a much stronger antagonist than Trihexa shows up, fights GR 1v1 and kills him without even shaking up the Dimensional Gap or affecting any other realm.
Trihexa is a wild beast that can't control it's power if it were to fight GR, especially due to them being closer in strength than Regalzeva and Great Red, the environmental results would likely be much worse. Have you considered how one sided the fight was or that Regalzeva would likely be able to control his attacks like others in the series?
In short the only consistently proven scaling is planetary+ and then some vague statements and descriptions that leave a window open.
If that plus is Low Multi, then sure bud...
No offend to CurrySempai, but only vsbw staffs vote is matter, Curry and Phoenek is staff from sister sites so their votes don't count on this side, and only Thread Mods and Admins vote is matter in content revision

Anyway, response to Curry about one way canon, in that case DxD verse and some other LN verses that crossover in that game, will be canon to Fantasia Re:Build, in case anyone introduce that verse into the site, however, there will be no backward canon from the game to any of LN verses it crossover with, you can use informations from DxD to scale to Re:Build but not using Re:Build informations to backscale to DxD, same with other crossover LN verses that in the game, that is one way canon, and even then it still need to be judged what informations can be used, what not.

I can understand what you guys trying to argue, since there is infinite worlds statement in the gacha game (assume that shit is legit), DxD world is potentially belong to one or two in those infinite worlds, that is the common sense right??, sure from the look of surface that is, but that not how it work, as people can assume the otherway around.

So anyway, this case is closed, this thread is clogged, a new one should be made, i prefer this to be locked, peoples take a break for a while to cool down their head, then a new thread can be made
We'll see.
Gonna just make a quick counter using the same scans from the blog.

The Dimensional Gap doesn't have a quantifiable dimensionality in the first place. It is a boundless nothingness that connects to the various realms in DxD (Another example. Another example. Another example). "Space" does not even seem to work the same here, given a place in one of the realms can be infinitesimally close and infinitely far simultaneously. Gasper also can't stop time in the Dimensional Void since space and time are irrelevant (nonexistent) there.
3 Dimensional beings can exist within it, characters can move within it which kinda cancels out the "infinitesimally close and infinitely far simultaneously" part, the Land of Oz's existence also as it's existence would imply Directionality and Distance would exist.
Literally nothing suggests that the Dimensional Gap is 4-Dimensional. It is an unquantifiable, endless void that surrounds and connects to Heaven, Hell, and the Human Realm. Even less than that does anything suggest that it holds infinite space-times.

It's basically just a subspace that acts as a bridge between the realms.
If it contains multiple space times with at least 1 being universe sized. And is stated to be above space and time, and beyond dimensions, it is 4D. Again the argument shifted, if Re:Build needing to be translated is necessary for 2-A, I'll wait but until then. I will be arguing for 2-C.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Dimensional beings can exist within it, characters can move within it which kinda cancels out the "infinitesimally close and infinitely far simultaneously" part, the Land of Oz's existence also as it's existence would imply Directionality and Distance would exist.
No, it doesn't. The whole point of the Gap is that it acts as a bridge between worlds. It is effectively a subspace, so it makes sense that space doesn't work the same way there. And people being able to move inside it doesn't "cancel that out."

If it contains multiple space times with at least 1 being universe sized. And is stated to be above space and time, and beyond dimensions, it is 4D. Again the argument shifted, if Re:Build needing to be translated is necessary for 2-A, I'll wait but until then. I will be arguing for 2-C.
I don't believe it was ever stated to be "above" space and time, for one.

And the way "beyond" is used is just referring to it being outside of the dimensions, not transcendent of them.

You even provided an example of it being used this way in your blog: "I sent that girl far beyond the dimensions" referring to the Dimensional Gap.

Do you have any evidence of it ever being said to be beyond/above dimensions in a way that actually superiority to said things? I don't think so.

Re:Build can't be used for various reasons even outside of the translation issue, which already disqualifies it.

No, it doesn't. The whole point of the Gap is that it acts as a bridge between worlds. It is effectively a subspace, so it makes sense that space doesn't work the same way there. And people being able to move inside it doesn't "cancel that out."

I don't believe it was ever stated to be "above" space and time, for one.
And as you yourself stated, it surrounds the worlds a well, which would mean its size would need to be larger than them in order to do so.

"Space and Time is irrelevant" and that would kinda need to be necessary to surround the worlds of DxD.
Do you have any evidence of it ever being said to be beyond/above dimensions in a way that actually superiority to said things? I don't think so.

Re:Build can't be used for various reasons even outside of the translation issue, which already disqualifies it.

FRA

Could you tell me? After a proper translation was made, I was planning forming that second blog into a CRT, is there anything that would invalidate what's proposed in the blog?

And as you yourself stated, it surrounds the worlds a well, which would mean its size would need to be larger than them in order to do so.

"Space and Time is irrelevant" and that would kinda need to be necessary to surround the worlds of DxD.
I don't really think it's size is even relevant to DxD considering it's just a subspace void. It's unquantifiable.

Could you tell me? After a proper translation was made, I was planning forming that second blog into a CRT, is there anything that would invalidate what's proposed in the blog?
You would need to translate the entire game. Like, every single piece of the game. And that's just one of the issues. There's also the fact that the Fantasia gacha game was just a crossover game made for a bunch of LNs under the same publisher: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujimi_Fantasia_Bunko

Arguing this game is canon to specifically DxD is like arguing that DxD contains dozens of other Light Novels as well lol.

Can we please drop the re build stuff atp.

Also, I'd like to step away from the Cosmology discussion soon, the changes made on Tuesday can be reverted. Honestly, this is really stressful so I'd like to be able to take break. I can return to the discussion of the cosmology after things like Re:Build are accepted as canon and I'll try to have more involvement from the General Discussion Thread going into the next CRT, whenever that may be. And this isn't really a concession so much as an admittance that I should've been more prepared going into this discussion. And Phoenks, hopefully the discussions that took place during the thread doesn't cause any form of resentment between the two of us or anyone else here. Hopefully we all can be friends. And I'll try to include you in the discussion going into the next thread as well. And as I've said multiple times before, I'd like for this thread to be closed. I'll respond to your most recent reply after this and then we can hopefully put the discussion on hold.

Also, I'd like to step away from the Cosmology discussion soon, the changes made on Tuesday can be reverted. Honestly, this is really stressful so I'd like to be able to take break. I can return to the discussion of the cosmology after things like Re:Build are accepted as canon and I'll try to have more involvement from the General Discussion Thread going into the next CRT, whenever that may be. And this isn't really a concession so much as an admittance that I should've been more prepared going into this discussion. And Phoenks, hopefully the discussions that took place during the thread doesn't cause any form of resentment between the two of us or anyone else here. Hopefully we all can be friends. And I'll try to include you in the discussion going into the next thread as well. And as I've said multiple times before, I'd like for this thread to be closed. I'll respond to your most recent reply after this and then we can hopefully put the discussion on hold.
No problem. I have no hard feelings towards anyone. It just gets annoying sometimes since I have practically been repeating myself for 10 pages straight.

And seriously I don't even recommend trying with the Re: Build stuff. It's just very blatantly not something you can use as canon.

It's not really an argument, just an observation. I believe I'm reliable as well. From within the series? And claiming their argument is more valid than mine because you know the people who made the argument is just favoritism no?

This conversation isn't about the tiers of the characters, that'll be discussed somewhere else. I was scaling the cosmology to 2-A, not the characters.

It's supporting evidence, not t main argument, when paired with everything else, it makes my interpretation more likely.

Just the physical Underworld itself, not the area surrounding it. That was addressed in the blog.

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Again, this isn't about the scaling of the characters. and 99% of the verse is eclipsed by those featless god tiers.

Trihexa is a wild beast that can't control it's power if it were to fight GR, especially due to them being closer in strength than Regalzeva and Great Red, the environmental results would likely be much worse. Have you considered how one sided the fight was or that Regalzeva would likely be able to control his attacks like others in the series?

If that plus is Low Multi, then sure bud...

We'll see.

Again, you're reaching. Nowhere in DxD does it explicitly state that the Dimensional Gap contains multiple worlds.

The Dimensional Gap is a void space between Heaven, Hell, and Earth, not a space between entire Universes.

I don't really think it's size is even relevant to DxD considering it's just a subspace void. It's unquantifiable.

I disagree.
You would need to translate the entire game. Like, every single piece of the game. And that's just one of the issues. There's also the fact that the Fantasia gacha game was just a crossover game made for a bunch of LNs under the same publisher: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujimi_Fantasia_Bunko

Arguing this game is canon to specifically DxD is like arguing that DxD contains dozens of other Light Novels as well lol.

Can we please drop the re build stuff atp.
Yep, I plan to get that done if I can. I'm sorry but I still don't see how that means it can't be canon.

No, DxD is within the Dimensional Gap, the series, "High School DxD" exists within the Ocean of Dimensions which exists outside of each franchise. The Walls of Light and the Ocean of Dimensions would only be relevant in the discussion of Re:Build's cosmology. The only reason I brought them up was because the consistency of the way it's represented in Re:Build and DX 6. Proving that all other FB LNs were canon to Re:Build was never my argument.

But this is all I'll say on the matter, hopefully we can all relax now and let this thread be laid to rest. I hope you all have nice nights and thanks for giving me your time.

Okay, not to drag this out purposefully but why does DxD get to be canon to Fantasia's cosmology but not Saekano? 2-A Saekano sounds wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back