• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B to 2-A Forcefields for Base Digitized Knuckles/Amy/Tails

Gonna keep this simple.

Void is rated as 2-B to 2-A for being able to destroy all of Maginaryworld. And Sonic fought him in base. In the past, this was deemed as an outlier for base Sonic, but thanks to rings the scaling could be circumvented for the Adventure Era.

However, on Infinite’s profile is justification stating that he’s Sonic’s strongest enemy (which was accepted to be at least applicable for base form Sonic enemies). Void is one of Base Sonic’s enemies, and while Low 2-C to 2-B/2-A is a big jump, Forces is far enough after Sonic’s other Low 2-C scaling (Secret Rings, Advance, Black Knight, Generations, and so on) that him getting that strong is feasible. And if that’s not enough, Base Sonic later went on to fight the Death Egg Robot amped by the Phantom Ruby and Infinite, which not only empowered the Phantom King to fight Super Sonic (a Super Sonic who had just fought the Time Eater), but was stated by Eggman to be so potent, he didn’t even need the Master Emerald anymore. It was also stated the Ruby was overclocked, further justifying it operating on a comparable level to when Phantom King was using it. And to preserve consistency, Base Sonic needed help from 2 other comparable characters to win, so he is downscaling as of the end of Forces.

Some people might also argue that Void’s power is simply hax, and while it’s true his power was corrupting Maginaryworld, he also shattered the Precioustone just by touching it (which created the 4th dimension space holding all these dream worlds), is half of Illumina, who created Maginaryworld (the half that clearly got all the strength seeing as Lumina has no strength feats), and is stated by Lumina to be able to erase Maginaryworld from existence, a feat similar to what Time Eater and Solaris could do (who do have a flat 2B-2A AP rating). He was even stated to be destroying one of the dream worlds, Nature zone, showing his power isn’t just hax.

Edit: Base Tails, Knuckles and Amy in Frontiers, in their Cyberspace forms, contributed enough power to stabilize and sustain Sage’s forcefield that is accepted to be downscaling from Supreme The End, so that’s more consistency since this is after Forces, meaning the characters got stronger.

So, post-Forces Base Sonic, and anyone who scales to him, should be upgraded to 2-B, possibly 2-A via scaling to Infinite, who by statements is above Void, who could destroy Maginaryworld. Note that this is a lower level of 2-B/2-A than Super forms, seeing as this only applies to Maginaryworld and not the entire cosmology.

Update:

The original premise fell flat, so now the focus is on creating digitized keys for Tails/Knuckles/Amy, and giving them 2-B/2-A with forcefield creation like Sage, as they were able to reinforce Sage’s barrier to take hits from The End Supreme much better than Sage by herself, and as beings integrated into Cyberspace, them having some of Sage’s powers makes sense.

Agree: Alexander, Omni66 (tentative), HenshinIntervention, ThatBusyDude, Zamasu_Chan(?)

Disagree: JTGamer96, omegabronic, Theuser789, Eseseso, SonicBayo1999, Maverick_Zero_X, y3p_owo, DarkDragonMedeus, The_Smashor, PlozAlcachaz, CloverDragon03, ShakeResounding

Neutral: Fezzih_007 (leaning towards disagree?), Hiryu_Z

Last edited:
I saw the thread's title and laughed, but after reading this? You honestly might be right LMAO.
I want to see what other people say, but I'm kinda leaning towards agreeing.
Never thought I'd see the day where Game Sonic scaled higher than Archie...

I would say that you are crazy, but I come from a wiki where Sonic is 2-A in base and has immeasurable speed, since the classic era.So, well, I accept.

I saw the thread's title and laughed, but after reading this? You honestly might be right LMAO.
I want to see what other people say, but I'm kinda leaning towards agreeing.
Never thought I'd see the day where Game Sonic scaled higher than Archie...
you never watched remus profile in csap?archie is in the 2-A levels in base.

I am asking straight up for the impossible XD
well,at least this makes more sense that what someone tried,making fire force 1-A(on this wiki,in other wiki,or maybe outside of this place in specific,it will work,but with this rules,is like asking for reality to break)

well,at least this makes more sense that what someone tried,making fire force 1-A(on this wiki,in other wiki,or maybe outside of this place in specific,it will work,but with this rules,is like asking for reality to break)
That happened XD?

By the way, Doesn't Solaris transcend Maginary world since he is a super dimensional life form making him atleast 5D since Maginary world is 4D?

I have been considering the viability of 5D Solaris yes, but it currently would only apply to physiology since there’s no 5D cosmology. Better saved for another thread, along with the infinite speed base form thread I might make if this is accepted.

I have been considering the viability of 5D Solaris yes, but it currently would only apply to physiology since there’s no 5D cosmology. Better saved for another thread, along with the infinite speed base form thread I might make if this is accepted.
I might be saying something stupid but, Doesn't the void in Sonic Prime count as 5D?

It's a place that exists between dimensions

It’s because if it applied to all his enemies, it would mean Infinite scales above Time Eater, Egg Wizard, and Solaris, which is just not happening.

Plus Sonic is in his base form canonically for the entire game so, there you go. It’s on the profile and everything.

It’s because if it applied to all his enemies, it would mean Infinite scales above Time Eater, Egg Wizard, and Solaris, which is just not happening.

Plus Sonic is in his base form canonically for the entire game so, there you go. It’s on the profile and everything.
I am aware, yeah.
My opinion don't really change, i still think is arbitrary is is either you take that statement as face value, and scale Infinity above all this guys, or you just ignore the statement.
This is always my trought about that statement. I discuss this statement sometimes already.

Void is rated as 2-B to 2-A for being able to destroy all of Maginaryworld. And Sonic fought him in base. In the past, this was deemed as an outlier for base Sonic, but thanks to rings the scaling could be circumvented for the Adventure Era.
Rings make him not scale since he only survives via rings and can't harm him directly, but only with enviromental stuff

However, on Infinite’s profile is justification stating that he’s Sonic’s strongest enemy (which was accepted to be at least applicable for base form Sonic enemies). Void is one of Base Sonic’s enemies, and while Low 2-C to 2-B/2-A is a big jump, Forces is far enough after Sonic’s other Low 2-C scaling (Secret Rings, Advance, Black Knight, Generations, and so on) that him getting that strong is feasible.
1 statement is not enough for such a jump

And if that’s not enough, Base Sonic later went on to fight the Death Egg Robot amped by the Phantom Ruby and Infinite, which not only empowered the Phantom King to fight Super Sonic (a Super Sonic who had just fought the Time Eater)
the phantom ruby empowered him to fight a low 2-C super sonic, not a 2-B/A one, so no

but was stated by Eggman to be so potent, he didn’t even need the Master Emerald anymore.
because of the hax it had, thar is clearly what eggman is refering to there, he says "with thia kind of power" which is in reference to the hax he made to make a Chaos and knuckles clan in the present, so it isn't about power, but hax here

It was also stated the Ruby was overclocked, further justifying it operating on a comparable level to when Phantom King was using it.
aka the low 2-C level

base chars scaling to super forms of their present day superforms is a no, frontiers shows that the gap betweem base forms and super forms stays the same as they grow, so scaling them in any way to an amped super form makes no sense

So, post-Forces Base Sonic, and anyone who scales to him, should be upgraded to 2-B, possibly 2-A via scaling to Infinite, who by statements is above Void, who could destroy Maginaryworld. Note that this is a lower level of 2-B/2-A than Super forms, seeing as this only applies to Maginaryworld and not the entire cosmology.
2-A would be the same as super forms seen as how it works on thia site

But there is not enough consistency for that at all, so i disagree

A Void downgrade is already in the works to scale his feats to hax, so...
Part of the post was explaining why I disagree, the reasoning for it being hax was because Void fought base Sonic, but now we have evidence that base Sonic can take hits from entities that strong using rings without it scaling to his stats, so there’s no reason for it to be hax anymore.

Rings make him not scale since he only survives via rings and can't harm him directly, but only with enviromental stuff
I explained that, it’s why the scaling during Shuffle doesn’t work, it’s only after Forces that Sonic physically matches an enemy on that level of power.
1 statement is not enough for such a jump
1 statement was all that was required for 4-A Emerl.
the phantom ruby empowered him to fight a low 2-C super sonic, not a 2-B/A one, so no
See below
because of the hax it had, thar is clearly what eggman is refering to there, he says "with thia kind of power" which is in reference to the hax he made to make a Chaos and knuckles clan in the present, so it isn't about power, but hax here
The fact that the Ruby can amp beings to the level of Super Sonic, and the fact that Eggman completely disregarded the need for the ME despite how powerful it is, tells me that it should be at least in its ballpark of power, if it was just hax there’s no way it could create thousands of copies of someone stated to be Sonic’s strongest enemy with ease.
aka the low 2-C level
The reasoning for the Low 2-C level is based on the creation of Null Space, but the PR was also considered a peer of the Master Emerald by a guy who has used full cosmology wiping machines before.
base chars scaling to super forms of their present day superforms is a no, frontiers shows that the gap betweem base forms and super forms stays the same as they grow, so scaling them in any way to an amped super form makes no sense
Sage is shown as scaling to these amped super forms to some capacity, so that doesn’t seem to be entirely true.
2-A would be the same as super forms seen as how it works on thia site
Super forms scale to the whole cosmology, at every point in time, Base forms do not in context of Forces. So super forms would be stronger.

By the way i found something on google, I don't know if this changes anything

It’s real

Metal Sonic mentions higher dimensions here

“自分はまだより高い次元に達することができる。その次元で優劣をつけるべき相手がいる......”

So the scan is real everyone.

Back