• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Size of realms in Bleach

I was just looking at gremmy's galaxy room attack

********** version:

06-09

original version:

06-08

You can clearly see some galaxies in the second one, so either this is a pocket universe made by gremmy or he opened up a portal to somewhere in space in on the realms (probably in SS since it was taking place there), the latter sounds more reasonable, since gremmy making his own pocket universe is a stretch ( might be some other options, but can't think of any atm)

that's a quite interesting find, thanks for the post

I do think it's probably just out in space but it's interesting none the less

also goes to show that these translated manga pages can hide the true scale of the attack, before I thought it was just a tiny vacuum room, now I realise the scale of my mistake...

That's not enough evidence to boost bleach at universe level ,with the same logic kaguya should be on that level.

Is it shown that kaguya's dimensions have other galaxies in them? Iirc it was just a planet in each if them

Also I wasn't arguing for universal level, just the size of the realms - since clearly its more than just a planet

Then what exacly you are suggesting? You said on soul kings page that the realms may be universel in size.

I thought the belief was that only the human realm was planet sized, and rest were smaller

Was just giving some evidence to suggest otherwise, its for others to decide how this applies to stats.

Its the same picture as the raws so its not fake. Someone who actually owns the volume/chapter in hard copy can confirm. but the reason ********** and *********** scans are different is because they clean up the scans. Which ends up removing some of the more subtle bits like gradient backgrounds, etc.

Kkapoios said:
That's not enough evidence to boost bleach at universe level ,with the same logic kaguya should be on that level.
what? why would you compare the 2? Kaguya's was a pocket dimension which we don't know if she even CONTROLS or not.

I believeGalaxy room just throws them into space.

it's actuall highly unlikely gremmy made that dimension, since we've seen his limit with that meteor business. So it would take a lot of gremmy's to even make a planet, let alone a galaxy...

So? We already now that Soul Society has a moon and a sun, right? So, is obvious that they are in a planet. Whats the point of this thread, if you don't mind me asking?

And? Does this puts Yamamoto at Planet Level? For enviroment destruction over time. No. This doesn't give any evidence to upgrade anyone.

what? why would you compare the 2? Kaguya's was a pocket dimension which we don't know if she even CONTROLS or not.

I believeGalaxy room just throws them into space.

Wrong lol in the original scan Kaguya wasn't to start a new dimension but time space ....so yeah even in the boruto movie it's stated to be parallel to theirs.But it's been argued about so it was dropped it for the moment

Kaguya's Dimensions (Òé½Òé░ÒâñÒü«µÖéþ®║Úûô, Kaguya no Jikükan, Literally meaning: Kaguya's time―space dimension)[1] are a gathering of alternate spaces that Kaguya Ōtsutsuki has access to through the use of Amenominaka. The first dimension was first shown after Kaguya's resurrection. Wishing to not fight on the world that she viewed as her "nursery", Kaguya transported both Team 7 and Obito Uchiha to the mysterious world and over a widespread river of lava.[2] Kakashi states that Kaguya has the ability to literally rewrite all aspects of the dimension instantly, a phenomena he also compares to the creation of genjutsu.[3] There are a total of six interconnected dimensions which she can teleport to by creating portals.[4]

(I was originally replying to LordAizenSama)I know that. Also the only reason I even posted the wiki was, because It doesn't make outrageous statement without linking to the specific chapters.

Why are you discussing Naruto in a Bleach thread? Someone has to make a rule, where each thread is prohibid from chaging the subject or it will be closed.

HokageMangaVox said:
Why are you discussing Naruto in a Bleach thread? Someone has to make a rule, where each thread is prohibid from chaging the subject or it will be closed.
As you can clearly see if you read it was a reply to LordAizenSama, and it does apply to this post as my post was saying that using the logic any character with an effect like that should be upgraded.(really doubt it should be upgraded.)

YubbelSeraphim said:
HokageMangaVox said:
As you can clearly see if you read it was a reply to LordAizenSama, and it does apply to this post as my post was saying that using the logic any character with an effect like that should be upgraded.(really doubt it should be upgraded.)
No is not. The thread is about the Dimensions in Bleach made or created somehow by Gremmy, or that maybe is a portal he created to space. Nowhere Kryisis0 in the tittle above wrote something about Naruto. This is going out of subject, when people bring other "sub-titles" into a conversation that has nothing to do with it. (I'm talking about the whole Kaguya thing as a whole.)

if you all can't be civilised, i am going to close the thread, headbutting each other like this is meaningles to either side of the argument, not to mention the thread has went out of the original topic.

i am speaking to all of you, calm down or this threads gets locked.

Locked, there's nothing here that will give an upgrade or an downgrade. The point of the topic was made already. You can closed now. Thanks.

The thread was just meant to show that SS was a full universe, not actually give any upgrades, that point's been made, so it can be locked.

this might put the soul king at universe level. it was said if he dies everything will be destroyed. so if it universe size that mean if the soul king die the universe would be destroyed and that also means his power keeps in check all of the universe.

Back