• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Realm of the Mad God Universal Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, is this not like bypassing the purpose? You are now creating other thread because this one did not success.

It is like defeating the point. But you do what you do, I guess.

But I am glad I am not some crazy woman who thought I was talking some garbage and evaluating it in bad faith.

Here's a knock against against said source's credibility! He's been around for billions of years with that one goal and has failed every time, even with powerful hosts the best feat is corrupting the shatters... which is hax. And the best feat is a statement of "it would devastate the land". That does not inspire confidence for Void Entity doing it in one hit which is what needs to happen for Uni to be solid. We need to be able to be confident VE isn't being Hyperbolic when he says that he'll destroy the universe when the next best feat in the entire sodding verse is shaking an island or destroying a city.

Yeah. This is incredibly easy to call an outlier, it is 18 or 19 entire tiers above the next best feat. I'm only saying, you aren't getting solid 3-A.
I'm not attempting to resurrect the topic, but if what DareaperMan has stated is accurate, then this provides grounds to dismiss the aforementioned feat as an outlier.

So yes, I was absolutely correct regarding the question I posed earlier, as it struck me as rather ironic.

However, I will now set aside the topic and adhere to a potential high 3-A classification. If you (the OP) still plan to initiate a new thread and revisit the matter, I will oppose even the possible tier.

I'm not attempting to resurrect the topic, but if what DareaperMan has stated is accurate, then this provides grounds to dismiss the aforementioned feat as an outlier.

So yes, I was absolutely correct regarding the question I posed earlier, as it struck me as rather ironic.

However, I will now set aside the topic and adhere to a potential high 3-A classification. If you (the OP) still plan to initiate a new thread and revisit the matter, I will oppose even the possible tier.
Yeah I went from 6-C, even if the island EQ is probably somewhere in the Higher echelons of Tier 7, but yeah it's pretty jarring to go from the current 7-B(which is posh BTW but unless someone goes through the extreme pain of going through all Realm Maps, going block by block as to how big they are[there might be an easier way to do that tho] and then get the magnitude of earthquake to plug into a calculator, that isn't changing) all the way to 3-A. There's a difference of tiering here and I don't want to go into how many ******* zeroes the difference between 8.8 Megatons and 2.825 QuettaexaFoe is.

Yes, certainly. I wanted to bring attention to the message because it's incredibly important to acknowledge and remember. I also had suspicions about it right from the beginning of the thread. However, some members here are questioning my common sense, despite my initial doubts about the statement which turned out to be true.

Going from tier 7 to tier high 3-A, and assuming that 'any statement can be considered valid,' goes well beyond what I consider to be common sense.

Yes, certainly. I wanted to bring attention to the message because it's incredibly important to acknowledge and remember. I also had suspicions about it right from the beginning of the thread. However, some members here are questioning my common sense, despite my initial doubts about the statement which turned out to be true.

Going from tier 7 to tier high 3-A, and assuming that 'any statement can be considered valid,' goes well beyond what I consider to be common sense.
To be fair, you can basically say "Infinite power is an outlier!" To basically any character who has alternative lower feats... cause it's infinite.

Ah yes the cursed "outlier" no matter what's said in the narrative just because there have been lower feats by other characters it's automatically invalid. This isn't the only universal feat/statemen in the game btw.

Possibly should really still stand since Void Entity is essentially portrayed as a primordial entity far above everyone else who is suppose to destroy literally everything and that mere possession of his is on par with the "final boss" of the game.

True, we should have deleted the outlier page and upgrade any character to his maximum absurd dream potential! (def far from Dareaperman point btw, but you dismissed all of his points and focused on this)

But hey, a statement is always valid, no matter the ridiculousness!

Outlier would be if someone states something that someone above him has tried and failed to do, or if he states something and he fails to perform a similar feat or if he states something so absurd nothing in the verse comes close. What's the thing against his statement except lol nope weaker characters have weaker feats? I truly know nothing about the verse so please enlighten me on why it would be considered wrong?

I think Dareaperman established enough. Me repeating his points will simply lead to derailment.

Outlier would be if someone states something that someone above him has tried and failed to do, or if he states something and he fails to perform a similar feat or if he states something so absurd nothing in the verse comes close. What's the thing against his statement except lol nope weaker characters have weaker feats? I truly know nothing about the verse so please enlighten me on why it would be considered wrong?
A comparable/debatably stronger character has a non-casual feat 18 to 21 LEAGUES below Universal and that Island shake wasn't exactly a casual thing from Oryx considering he's pissed whenever he does it

Welcome to power scaling

I'm not even saying it is an outlier, it's a high-end for sure, but I'm saying it's easy to dismiss as one
I'll just give up on this I really don't care anymore and I don't have much willpower. I'll just make profile for a tier 3/2 character where it'd be an outlier to scale to them instead of the feat being an outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back