• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinbad should be MUCH higher than city level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinbad as a teenager was capable of destroying a mountain range with ease. He has been stated by two different kings of two separate kingdoms that destroying both of their country's would be a trivial matter for sinbad. I have a problem with his city level attack potency that he keeps getting put at. I believe it should be at the very least, Large Mountain Level +. That's low balling it as well, because he techincally should be small country or even country level. People on here are able to state that goku is universe level, when we literally haven't even seen goku destroy a damn star. This websight is full of biased people who get to put their foot down for bullshit reasons. It is a fact that sinbad cleared a mountain range. Put the pieces together and stop being brain dead fools. Watch anime before you make pages, because clearly whoever made sinbads page has not read the manga or watched the anime. If your going to do your job, at least do it right. Thanks. P.s. Don't get mad when people do your job for you and do a better job than you did

>Provides feats without scans

>Says he does job better

Lol

Also, your bias is really showing with the Goku example, just saying (I would remove it before you get a warning or blocked).

Is there anyone that's actually knowledgeable about the series that can confirm this upgrade/ debunk it?

Destroying a mountain can range from town to mountain level.

Can you provide scans as to where they said he can destroy countries? It could be taking over it - not necessarily destroying it.

The anime is most likely not canon. You said it was confirmed but have not provided any evidence on it.

Also, your rude remarks are not tolerated here. Honestly, I feel like I should be banning you, but i want to see what others think about this.

It is confirmed in the manga, I am not on my laptop therefor cannot post links. For any dipshit that thinks sinbad is only city level, they should be removed from the sight. Clearing a mountain range as a teenager would entail one to believe that he could do much more now as an adult. Is that really so hard to see? It's ok to power scale for other anime , but not magi ??? That doesn't seem to fair

Ban me? Your going to silence someone for speaking their mind and speaking facts??? Talk about taking the easy way out

@Eustass last warning, your behavior will not be tolerated

Then we're supposed to take your word for it? Seriously? You really haven't proven to be trustable at all. Come back when you got scans.

I don't mind people talking how they want, but the fact that you have to result to insulting people is not acceptable.

http://www.***********.net/adventure-of-sinbad-prototype/44/6

This is the link that states directly that he could destroy the entire country of sasan.

You wanted proof??? the proof is all there

He also then states that "No... if my aim was to invade your country... Sasan would have fallen"

This would suggest, that by destroy he meant invade, not exactly an ap or dc feat

But hey, I'm not an expert in this verse.

no. He was making two seperare points. The first was his destrucitve claim by destroying the mountain. The second point about invading was his way of saying they came there initially to trade with sasan. He says if i wanted to destroy it I could, and if i wanted to invade I would have done so. These are two seperate points he is making. I have read the manga and have watched the excact scene in the anime to confirm just now.

you asked for scans, I show them to you. Then you call my scans false. I don't understand why this websight has such a bias to new editiors. I know some people just troll so their favorite character can appear stronger, but i'm doing this because i truthfully beleive that current sinbad should be much higher than he is

I never said the scans were false? I just thought that they were out of context, although more experts in this verse are probably needed.

Don't you think that the sheer fact that he was a teenager destroying a mountain range is reason enough to put him at large mountain level currently? As an adult he should be at least twice as strong as his teenage level.

It sounds like country level destruction to me, but I don't know much of anything on the verse so I cannot be of much help.

^The mountain thing was already calculated. It was City level. Even if he did this as a teenager, we don't know the gap in strength between teenage and adult.

Then I would like someone to debunk his claim that he could destroy the "country" of sasan... Empehsis on COUNTRY

No actual size scans. But it is drawn as larger than all of the mountain range that he destroyed. So we can assume it is at least the size of a larger Island / Smaller country.

Nobody in Magi has ever remotely displayed anything remotely of the offensive scale of destroying an entire country in one go.

I like the series better than Dragon Ball, but until we get explicit feats, we have to assume that he meant destroying figuratively, as in devastating its economy, social order, and infrastructure.

Antvasima said:
but until we get explicit feats, we have to assume that he meant destroying figuratively, as in devastating its economy, social order, and infrastructure.
^^^^^^^ So much this.

Dude, sinbad literally took out a mountain range as a teenager. This right here should be enough information. And I'm pretty sure the attack he did against the medium is more than enough to warrant him mountain level. I just have a very hard time believing that people like Kakashi and obito from naruto can be considered mountain level and country level threats, when their energy based attacks pale in comparison to sinbads. This is too much, you literally can't be serious right now.

@EustassDkidd comparing other characters from different franchises wouldn't help you.

Sinbad destroyed a mountain range as a teenager, true, BUT, the result of that calc is between Town and Small City level.

About the Country thing, it really depends on what "country" means in the context. Aswell, there are really small countries in real world, so...

But there is also a thing that other pages do called "power scaling". If he could do such a feat as a teenager with little experience with dijins at the time, one could safely assume that he could double, triple, or quadrupole, his previous feat in terms of power as an adult with full experience in dijins. Is that something we can't do? Is power scaling not a thing? If that's the case then Monkey D. Dragon and other characters who we know nothing of should be considered unknown until something is seen. @AidenBrooks999

That's not how powerscaling works at all, and even if Sinbad was 4 times stronger than his teenage self, he could still be City level.

Power Scaling is just "X character is a City Buster for being B character who destroyed a city" or something along those lines. Unless the character demonstrated/been stated to have a considerable increase in power we can't really rank them higher then what they already are.

Again, comparing other characters from different franchises wouldn't help you.

Power-scaling is a thing. Helps to compared characters from the same verse and know their power, and can work when a character is supposedly stronger than before (although this only works with adding an "At least") Now, about Sinbad, that power-scaling will make him City level one way or another (he is stronger than his teenager self, who is Town level. Scaling from Masrur, will make him at best City+).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back