• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akatsukiverse update and edits (Combatants V7 and overall)

First of, I'd like to make edits regarding incorrect stuff involved missing info and incorrect translations already proved here but that was never changed.

First, as already proved in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/konos...ligene-and-other-miscellaneous-things.120906/

Alice [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Kisaragi] should be 6-B (Small Country-Country level) with self-destruction since it's clearly stated in the novel that by her that the blast would destroy the Kingdom of Grace and all the neighboring countries, and the distance from Grace to just one of the neighbors is a 9 hours of car drive, meaning the distance is around the size of France or Germany. And the only counter point to this is an incorrect translation from V1 which is also proved to be the case in the thread. Nobody addressed the facts but just ignored it and never updated anything.

Then, Six's speed [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Combat_Agent_Six], how is it subsonic if he keeps up with Gadalkand and blitz him later with restraints released?

Gadalkand is fast enough to react to bullets at point blank:

ppPuHSx.jpg

- V1, Chapter 2, Part 4.

Everybody who scales to Gadalkand and Six should get their speed updated.

Then, pages for Viper, Tigerman, Adelie and Belial should be made as they have plenty of feats. I can find all their feats later if needed, but for now I'll just take the most important ones from Viper, Tigerman and Belial as they impact the verse more. If calcs are needed, please, ask someone to do them, the feats will be listed below.

VIPER:

SPEED:

She reacts and blocks bullets from hundreads of soldiers shooting her, as there were several dozens APCs coming to them and each APC can carry up to 10 soldiers according to google:

gvyxOmU.jpg

hWOqwDi.jpg

If anyone can calc how fast is that I'd appreciate. I'll just clarify the context that her speed depends on time manipulation, meaning she slows the time of the opposition while accelerates her own time:

6lmCOYK.jpg

Which is also what boosts her AP.

- V6, Chapter 4.

Now, passing over to Belial and Tigerman, I'll only show the most important ones that will impact the verse the most, if need be I'll later show every single feat.

BELIAL STRIKING FEAT:

One shots a dragon with a kick ( the bursting effect is her hax, I'll address it later ):

8uteHeR.jpg

- V7, Chapter 2.

BELIAL AP:

By using a nitro cartridge to boost her power, she can spam explosions worth 10 thousand tons of TNT ( which equal 2/3 of the Little Boy nuke used on Hiroshima ):

puJEeV3.jpg

NbSreZl.jpg

GZxRACk.jpg

- V7, Chapter 2.

And by using all the nitro she can at the same time:

u7mRj7w.jpg

She can blast an entire mountain range worth of avalanches, a mountain range that stretches from several miles ( and is actually a primordial dragon ). First the size of the Mountain Range/Midgard Dragon:

fbd50Lz.jpg

usb8ZkD.jpg

In its rampage, the Midgard dragon destroyed everything, including mountains smaller than itself:

B82hw7t.jpg

The Midgard dragon is in a deep slumber and people believe it will destroy the world when it wakes up:

w45xu9M.jpg

NOW THE FEAT: Then when it does wakes up, it starts moving and its body provokes an avalache of rocks that were on top of it, but Belial, now boosted by all nitro she could inject, blasts away the avalache coming from the dragon's entire body:

ixgjssi.jpg

Then she kills Midgard by nuking its brain with her hax that can make things burst from inside ( like she made the smaller dragon burst in flames with a kick ):

BV1Y1vo.jpg

How the hax works in detail:

W4SIU6w.jpg

And if that hadn't worked, Belial would have ordered a shipment of nukes with her teleporter ( and we know Lilith also uses thermonukes ) to destroy the Midgard Dragon, what was what she'd do had that failed:

0NQubj8.jpg

Now, Tigerman strength feat, he is the one to help Belial in the fight, by using his trump card ( gigantification ), he is able to hold the dragon by the head, buying Belial the time to climb its head and buke its brain:

STRENGTH:

Tigerman in his giant form is able to hold the dragon back for 3 whole minutes, until Belial kills the mountain range sized and mountain busting dragon:

9TifBpR.jpg

3xEZiJ4.jpg

fnqoWRn.jpg

- V7, Final Chapter.

So what I propose is:

- Combat Agent Six's speed to Supersonic at base and someone would have to calc how fast he was blitzing bullet timer ( at point blank ) Gadalkand with limits released, also update for everybody who scales to him;

- Alice Kisaragi's AP with self-destruction Country Level (6-B);

- Tigerman's profile should be created and he should have Class T strength;

- Viper's profile should be created, calcs for her speed with time manipulation should be made, and everybody who scales to her should get updated;

- Belial's profile should be created and she should be 7-B with one nitro boost, and 7-A at her peak, with all the nitro she can inject.

Back