• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigurd vs Gin Ichimaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll give it to gin FRA

also gin seems to have the reiatsu concealing cloack as standard equipement wich make him impossible to sense and invisible ( even more that he already is)and gin is a sneaky fighter so he would probably use it in characther. i think that can help him even more to secure a win here

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Anyway the stag/place of fight here is in Skandinavia, should that make a fame boost for Sigurd as advantage?
I am all for putting characters in places where they can express the full extent of their power. But I'm not sure about giving Sigurd this advantage while restricting/limiting a few of Gin's abilities by choosing such short distance.

Some people have mentioned Gin going close combat againt Ichigo. Just to be clear: it seems the anime largely exagerated this sequence. In the manga, it lasted only 1 picture (chapter 400). Also Gin only resorted to close combat after Ichigo showed that he had the speed and strenght to block Gin's frontal attack and counterattack faster than Gin could protect himself. And from reading the chapter, it is clear to me that Gin only closed the distance so that he would find an opportunity to get out of Ichigo line of sight (behind Ichigo's back) and then throw a long range attack again.

That being said, I agree there is no evidence Gin would directly use poison/oneshot technique. But if we are supposing Sigurd's probability to use NP is increased if he thinks there is no other servant around then a similar reasoning applies to Gin (Aizen is not around).

I feel you are underselling Gin a bit too much. He still easily played around with Capt. Hitsugaya when they clashed, he still was an immense child prodigy that graduated from the Academy in a single year, got a seated position shortly after and was qualified by Aizen to help him in his ambitions. Not to mentiont that Kamishini extends and retracts so fast it shouldn't matter.

50 meters is more than plenty enough for him to have potential range abuse with his Shikai and Bankai without putting Sigurd at a needless disadvantage, and his Shunpo is gonna let him try to make space.

Coudnt Sigurd just use his swaggy glasses and look up Gins stuff? Thus taking him serious and use his death or Memory runes. I actually have no idea about Bleach, how does Gins Bankai attack look like? Can it be stopped with Barriers?

Crystalized Wisdom is the wisdom gained from eating a dragon's heart (likely the knowledge the dragon possessed itself) so its doubtful if it would actually have any info on Gin, or shinigami in general.

As for the rune barriers, they can stop average rank NPs (B-rank) which are somewhere in the Mountain+ range. Gin's base attacks have decently long chain scaling above 657 megatons. Buto Renjin definitely punches through barriers with ease though.

Welp, i tried. Maybe arguing that Sigurd would resort to his hax if he realises that Gin is actually a pretty big threat, but this is, going by what is said above, pretty unlikely. Cant do a elaborate argument either way, i didnt play that story arc.

Welp, Gin fra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back