• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gins bankai but the result is hella high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new to calcing and I did this. I have two questions!

1 Am I allowed to use perception speed like this?

2 I think I'm using the full extension of the bankai when I shouldn't be. Is there a way to account for this?

Any pointers or feedback are more than welcome!

0399-012.png

0399-013.png

0399-014.png

0399-015.png

0399-016.png

0399-017.png

0399-018.png

The speed of Gins bankai! Not at all a controversial topic! Gin says that his bankai extends at mach 500 but we later find out that he lied about it. However we do know it stretches 13 kilometers and using Ichigo's perception we can still determine how fast it is.

It is widely accepted that Ichigo is a lightning timer at this point in the series. Scaling of lightning based kido. So I will be using that perception speed which is 0.00000294 seconds.

Speed is distance over time so we get:
13000m / 0.00000294s = 4,42176871e9 meters per second.

Gin has an abbility called buto renjin that can double his bankais speed. Which comes out at 8,84353742e9 meters per second.

As you can see this result seems extremely inflated compared to other feats in the series 😅.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Getting someone’s perception time based off of a strong implication or a statement would be fine. But on vsbw, we don’t have any statements accepted that would indicate Ichigo can perceive lightning in that time frame. You could certainly argue this more off site, but in the context of here not so much.

Getting someone’s perception time based off of a strong implication or a statement would be fine. But on vsbw, we don’t have any statements accepted that would indicate Ichigo can perceive lightning in that time frame. You could certainly argue this more off site, but in the context of here not so much.
I was going of Byakuya using lightning based Kido on him. If Ichigo couldn't perceive it he would have just lost to Byakuya using it over and over. Byakuya deemed his other attacks more useful. All of them are reacted to by Ichigo

I was going of Byakuya using lightning based Kido on him. If Ichigo couldn't perceive it he would have just lost to Byakuya using it over and over. Byakuya deemed his other attacks more useful. All of them are reacted to by Ichigo
Unless you wanna argue that some random Kido is faster than Byakuya's bankai

So using a known speed for a character and inserting it into a calc is calc stacking? Would it be the same if Ichigo was stated to perceive lightning?
if Ichigo was stated capable of perceiving lightning across short distances/combat applicable distances, you could use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back