• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shub-Niggurath and Yog-Sothoth vs Masadaverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1: Yog-meister speaks.

Round 2: Funnily enough, even though the Hadou Gods are likely far more powerful than the Ultimate Gods now, they can't actually interact with them in anyway (cause of their Type 5 Acausality on steroids and all) meaning that they get stalemated by Shub-Niggurath and any other Archetype (still get splattered by Yog).

Though if the final barrier in Hypnos gets accepted as the First Gate then......

P stomp

Planck69 said:
Round 1: Yog-meister speaks.
Round 2: Funnily enough, even though the Hadou Gods are likely far more powerful than the Ultimate Gods now, they can't actually interact with them in anyway (cause of their Type 5 Acausality on steroids and all) meaning that they get stalemated by Shub-Niggurath and any other Archetype (still get splattered by Yog).

Though if the final barrier in Hypnos gets accepted as the First Gate then......

P stomp
From what ive heard the Ultimate Gods actually don't have a hierarchy. They are just so powerful, hiearchal placements and power quanitification is beneath them, so there shouldnt be Ultimate Gods weaker than Shubby-Chan. The only OGs that this seemingly doesnt apply to is Azzy and Yog since well... They are the main source of the dream, with Yog encompassing everything and such.

As for Hypnos' scaling, the UG regardless of his placement will still be ridiuclously High 1-A, due to philosophical scaling and shenanigans.

mythos has big pp, dont wiggle it around or you get the outer god stomp award and be sent to jail. this is spiteful as ***.

AogiriKira said:
From what ive heard the Ultimate Gods actually don't have a hierarchy. They are just so powerful, hiearchal placements and power quanitification is beneath them, so there shouldnt be Ultimate Gods weaker than Shubby-Chan. The only OGs that this seemingly doesnt apply to is Azzy and Yog since well... They are the main source of the dream, with Yog encompassing everything and such.
As for Hypnos' scaling, the UG regardless of his placement will still be ridiuclously High 1-A, due to philosophical scaling and shenanigans.
I think the hierarchy stuff came from how each Ultimate God encompasses and represents a certain spatial dimension, which are higher mathematical infinities in the Mythos. With that in mind and how we have stuff like Carter's Archetype being more closely aligned with the All-in-One than others, it's easy for someone to come to the conclusion that the Court of Azathoth is its own hierarchy.

Ah Hypnos, the problem child of Cthulhu Mythos scaling. He's probably High 1-A the more I think about it, seeing as he moves above and beyond all of reality (which is 1-A+) and into pure outer nothingness with practised ease. But even without the Gate stuff, the Gods immensely transcend all avatars of Nyarlathotep, the most potent of which can take on Nodens,whose mere servants terrify the Great Ones who are High 1-A deities (and I strongly suspect that Hypnos is one among them).

>Literally has spite thread in the Topics

Can someone close this? Yog clears all rounds via existing.

The real cal howard said:
This truly brings a smile upon my face
Me to since I dont want Masada to be the strongest verse, sounds like a hassle and would lead to alot of complaining

PsychoWarper said:
Wasnt TLoI being downgraded to High 1-A?
She seems to be staying Tier 0 from what I see. I also heard that Featherine might be downgraded similarly but I'm not too sure about that.

All I remember of the Umineko revisions is that 1-A Human Domain was debunked, which had supposedly lowered the power of the Witches quite a bit. I think the normal Witches were agreed upon to be normal 1-As with Beatrice likely being High 1-A and Featherine either being similar or Tier 0 via being part of the Creator.

But a bit could have changed since then so I dunno.

Last I heard was normal witches would be Low 1-A or something like that, though lets be honest that aint going through for a long time.

Also I meant the Ichiban CRT.

Lol, from having inconclusive matches with Nyarlathotep to getting curb-stomped by Hypnos. How the mighty have fallen.

Yeah, I heard that too and seems to make a lot more sense from what I know. She was only ever Tier 0 because of the High 1-A/0 merger anyway. Though with the Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth revisions still going on, the two might switch places in power and importance. Meaning that no verse on the wiki has an above baseline Tier 0 anymore. Huh, who would have thought?

Rocker1189 said:
Wait I thought Masada got stronger, not weaker lol. Or did the mythos get even stronger?
Well, the Ultimate Gods are metaphysically and philosophically a cut above the Hadou/Gudou Gods and are immensely above baseline High 1-A themselves. If it were Masadaverse against the Court Of Azathoth, it would likely be inconclusive since we don't know how the two wildly differing takes on metaphysical deities would interact. But seeing as Yog-daddy is in this thread......yeah.

Basically:

Yog-Sothoth>>>>>>>>>>>> Masadaverse.

But as for the other OGs, we don't know.

This is a stomp due to big daddy Yog.

The Shinza Gods are above the normal Outer Gods from what I can tell but the normal OGs are so weird they seem to be able to incon.

Honestly ive heard so much different shit when it comes to even the normal outer gods and their tier I dont even know anymore.

I guess just wait for the CM Tier CRT

Anyway this should be closed, its a stomp and literal spite.

ya, yog so way too much for anything in masadara. btw, part of the CRT of the mythos is that all the normal outer gods are of the same level due to them being beyond the concept of higharchies and power in the first place, just something to note.

Rocker1189 said:
Wait I thought Masada got stronger, not weaker lol. Or did the mythos get even stronger?
They are stronger this thread is literally wankig the Mythos when only Yog can tango with Masada now

Masada did get stronger weather or not CM is stronger will have to wait until CM actually gets its CRT.

Tony di bugalu said:
Rocker1189 said:
They are stronger this thread is literally wankig the Mythos when only Yog can tango with Masada now
Actually no.

Outer Gods are getting a High 1-A upgrade, and they are getting another new even stronger High 1-A key as the archetypes.

Yog Sothoth and Azathoth are going to be High 1-A, Tier 0 as the Supreme Archetype.

Random Archetype stomps Hajun and its just business as usual.

Ohohoho

Unless they get a bs upgrade they are getting stomped by the Gods as they have a hierarchy that goes to insane levels.

Same deal, unless they outright become something stupid like Mathiverse they are random Mook for the Shinza bois, at this point only their 0 if there is one after the revisions will be able to defeat Shinza

have you been following the mythos CRT? the outer gods were always going to be upgraded to high-1A and either azzy or yog would've stayed tier 0, maybe even both.

No

They being upgraded to High 1-A doesn't mean they are at the level of Shinza

If they stay at 0 then The Mythos has 2 chars that can defeat Shinza, simple

As I see things, Shinza stomps the OGs and make it all the way till Yog and Azzy with only them being useful.

Unless of course you can back up those claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back