• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
fist fight in the city. they can pick up cars and hulk cannot turn back into bruce banner until the fight is finished

shrek doesnt have donkey

2003 hulk was used

Torlikoff said:
I don't think you should add it if there was absolutely no debate other than "Shrek via Intelligence"
but that is a legit argument, and dura was mentioned too

Torlikoff said:
I don't think you should add it if there was absolutely no debate other than "Shrek via Intelligence"
if i were to give my personal opinion i think hulk would win because of liftingf strength and stamina, but more people voted for shrek

lifting streinght is used for brawling as if they get into a positioon where they are pushing each other the lifting streinght wins

Chartate101 said:
stamina maybe, but why would lifting strength even come into play?
lifting strength is used for grapplers/wrestlers

Back