• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Thanos put Hulk down before his rage power kicked in
yeah which is why it mean’s nothing it’s not some guaranteed win his rage amp can’t surpass people far above him in a battle and we don’t even know the limits on it he might even be able to grow that strong

apparently hulk was arguably holding back agianst Thor in ragnarok
9190436-img_0484.jpeg

(Marvel studios visual directory)

Ya but this just puts a bit more credibility on the screenwriter statement
No it really doesn’t first that doesn’t even say he’s holding back you don’t have to trying to kill someone to not hold back and he literally had to get a rage amp mid battle against thor

hulk was greatly effected by just one hit lol dropped to his knee and took a little bit to get up the grand master who has been watching hulk for hundreds of thousands of years thought it was a stomp and hulk cannot win

Last edited:
I made a thread almost exactly like this before and had to compromise for High 7-A downscaling from 6-C

I don't like the idea of Hulk being fodder to the armors but unfortunately he has no scaling beyond getting shit on by Thor and Thanos lmao

No it really doesn’t first that doesn’t even say he’s holding back you don’t have to trying to kill someone to not hold back and he literally had to get a rage amp mid battle against thor

hulk was greatly effected by just one hit lol dropped to his knee and took a little bit to get up the grand master who has been watching hulk for hundreds of thousands of years thought it was a stomp and hulk cannot win
It dose in hulks case considering his mindset affects his stats

It dose considering the screen writer statement
that’s not how it works a wog statement doesn’t = law if the movie contradicts it then it doesn’t count hulk was effected by even base Thor then needed a rage amp mid battle then after his rage amp he got turned into fodder by awakened Thor had the fight not stopped

I’m still effy on the downscaling for thanos, but the screenwriters in infinity war did say hulk was the strongest dude until thanos took the title

(10:20)

1. They're talking about Thanos being the "biggest villain in the MCU", which isn't even the case
  2. Hulk wasn't the previous reigning champion as the "biggest villain in the MCU"
Plus it kind of lines up with how Loki thought hulk could beat thanos initially
Loki never suggested so. For all we know, he just used Hulk as a distraction to save his brother
so he should atleast be able to upscale from awakened Thor
spider-man-j-jonah-jameson.gif

Do we know the multiplier
There's none
apparently hulk was arguably holding back agianst Thor in ragnarok
9190436-img_0484.jpeg

(Marvel studios visual directory)
I like how you use this as a source when the same book acknowledges that Pre-Awakening Thor stands a good chance at defeating Hulk and was turning the fight against Hulk. And Post-Awakening Thor was on the verge of winning

All I'm proposing is some Hulk downscaling from Post-Awakening Thor and Thanos. Wtf did this CRT turn into

Also he can’t downscale from awakened Thor and thanos at the same time ragnarok Thor isn’t even on thanos strength in the first place

1. They're talking about Thanos being the "biggest villain in the MCU", which isn't even the case
  2. Hulk wasn't the previous reigning champion as the "biggest villain in the MCU"
The point of beating up the hulk was to hype of thanos’s strength, the “biggest guy in the room” and that
Loki never suggested so. For all we know, he just used Hulk as a distraction to save his brother
Ya he saved his brother by standing still the whole time
I like how you use this as a source when the same book acknowledges that Pre-Awakening Thor stands a good chance at defeating Hulk and was turning the fight against Hulk. And Post-Awakening Thor was on the verge of winning

All I'm proposing is some Hulk downscaling from Post-Awakening Thor and Thanos. Wtf did this CRT turn into
Dosen’t really matter either way, just shows his mindset

I offered another source of info, calm down

that’s not how it works a wog statement doesn’t = law if the movie contradicts it then it doesn’t count hulk was effected by even base Thor then needed a rage amp mid battle then after his rage amp he got turned into fodder by awakened Thor had the fight not stopped
And it doesn’t as hulks stats can vary

Ya he saved his brother by standing still the whole time
Because Loki isn't ******* braindead to save Thor when Thanos and the Black Order are looking down on him and Thanos threatening to kill Thor unless Loki gives up the Tesseract

As soon as Thanos was distracted and attacked by Hulk, Loki dropped the Tesseract and launched in to save Thor

Because Loki isn't ******* braindead to save Thor when Thanos and the Black Order are looking down on him and Thanos threatening to kill Thor unless Loki gives up the Tesseract

As soon as Thanos was distracted and attacked by Hulk, Loki dropped the Tesseract and launched in to save Thor
Loki caught Thor from falling to the floor and that was about it
Y’all realize Loki doesn’t even know how strong thanos is in the first place his opinion is irrelevant
true he didn’t know how strong he was but he did know how strong Thor was

How? The difference would be getting too big at that point
↑FTFY

Awakened Thor just has lightning to enhance the DC of his punches. AP-wise his punches didn't draw blood from Hulk or visibly injure him, they just harmed and dazed Hulk despite hitting him the in head.

Thanos's punches lack the DC of Awakened Thor's punches but in terms of AP are able to daze and draw blood from Hulk and visibly injure him where repeated hits to the head knocked him out.

In terms of Durability Hulk has some support to Downscale from Thor and Thanos

In terms of AP, he only had the feat of putting cracks in Surtur's Crown

Hulk was at his strongest in raganrock had hundred thousand years of training from on the most skilled Asgardians Valkyrie and had a rage amp mid battle and still got stomped dude

No hulk wasn’t the biggest strongest guy in the room
Pretty sure he barely got stronger and said training amounted to nothing.

That’s how to writers were kinda phrasing it in the whole Worf effect thing

Pretty sure he barely got stronger and said training amounted to nothing.

That’s how to writers were kinda phrasing it in the whole Worf effect thing
how would 100 thousand years of training not amount to something lol

No matter how much you cope hulk was getting stomped there is a reason why the fight didn’t continue you can’t upscale hulk from a guy he got stomped by

how would 100 thousand years of training not amount to something lol

No matter how much you cope hulk was getting stomped there is a reason why the fight didn’t continue you can’t upscale hulk from a guy he got stomped by
Because as we all saw he has no skill

Hulk did get beat and it doesn’t matter as I’ve already stated due to how his powers work

↑FTFY

Awakened Thor just has lightning to enhance the DC of his punches. AP-wise his punches didn't draw blood from Hulk or visibly injure him, they just harmed and dazed Hulk despite hitting him the in head.

Thanos's punches lack the DC of Awakened Thor's punches but in terms of AP are able to daze and draw blood from Hulk and visibly injure him where repeated hits to the head knocked him out.

In terms of Durability Hulk has some support to Downscale from Thor and Thanos

In terms of AP, he only had the feat of putting cracks in Surtur's Crown
His awakend mode does not just amp dc it’s a complete stat amp the fight he literally has with Hela disproves it he immediately starts doing better not because he’s making big shock waves like that doesn’t even make sense your basically saying he doesn’t get amped at all and only gains visuals

drawling blood doesn’t mean much spidey wasn’t drawing blood from goblin in the final fight was goblin not hurt by his punches at the end ? hulk was literally dropped to a knee and took a while to get up at also heck visually Thanos barley drew any blood but just a single punch made hulk feel a lot even Thanos didn’t really have blood drawn despite being hurt several times by Wanda and worthy cap

At best you can say hulk is more durable then his strength because he doesn’t have any feats to hurt anyone on these tier

Last edited:
Because as we all saw he has no skill

Hulk did get beat and it doesn’t matter as I’ve already stated due to how his powers work
wrong this is the first time we’ve ever seen hulk using weapons and was able to tag Thor who is insanely skilled despite the huge difference in mobility and agility

it does matter because the hulk who lost was rage amped

His awakend mode does not just amp dc it’s a complete stat amp the fight he literally has with Hela disproves it he immediately starts doing better not because he’s making big shock waves like that does even ,ale sense your basically saying he doesn’t get amped at only and only gains visuals

How in the hell did you get that from my statement, did you read it right? Where did I say that Awakened Thor doesn't get stronger?

drawling blood mean much spidey wasn’t drawling blood from goblin in the final fight was goblin not hurt by his punches at the end

And? Spiderman can harm Goblin, Goblin can endure and power through his attacks.

Spiderman would still scale to Goblin

At best you can say hulk is more durable then his strength because he doesn’t have any feats to hurt anyone on these tier

Sigh... That was the whole point of my statement

How in the hell did you get that from my statement, did you read it right? Where did I say that Awakened Thor doesn't get stronger?
You literally said it only enhances his DC

And? Spiderman can harm Goblin, Goblin can endure and power through his attacks.

Spiderman would still scale to Goblin
I’m saying that you don’t have to draw blood in the mcu as an indicator as characters who have been severely beaten tiers and injured didn’t have blood just gushing out of them like goblin even when hulk was killed in what if he didn’t really have blood

How can hulk durability even downscale from thanos? as thanos is above Thor by a decent margin who is already above hulk by a decent margin like just putting the gauntlet on had hulk dropped to his knees screaming in pain struggled to lift his arm and he was being effected less then thanos cause it was mostly gamma meanwhile thanos who is super injured tired fought a bunch of mcu high tiers almost died twice can still put the gauntlet on and snap almost instantly

Swinging around some big weapons doesn’t mean much

And hulk can get stronger
That’s like saying all Thor does is swing around his weapon yes it does hulk fought different then we’ve ever seen him and was able to tag Thor the guy who is incredibly skilled and hulk had a major disadvantage in mobility and agility which played a big key in their fight

that was the strongest we’ve ever seen hulk training + rage amp

You literally said it only enhances his DC
You're taking things out of context, I was comparing Thor and Thanos

Thor has DC and AP with his punches

Thanos only has AP

Thor has more DC in his punches than Thanos because of his lightning but his AP is below Thanos

How can hulk durability even downscale from thanos? as thanos is above Thor by a decent margin who is already above hulk by a decent margin

Because he can withstand multiple attacks from them, and not get knocked out or die immediately from one hit.

like just putting the gauntlet on had hulk dropped to his knees screaming in pain struggled to lift his arm and he was being effected less then thanos cause it was mostly gamma meanwhile thanos who is super injured tired fought a bunch of mcu high tiers almost died twice can still put the gauntlet on and snap almost instantly

So? All that you're saying Thanos is more durable than Hulk, and can endure a lot more pain. Which is a common consensus.

How does that invalidate Hulk downscaling durability wise?

Because he can withstand multiple attacks from them, and not get knocked out or die immediately from one hit.
Do to Thanos massively holding back which doesn’t validate downscaling

So? All that you're saying Thanos is more durable than Hulk, and can endure a lot more pain. Which is a common consensus.

How does that invalidate Hulk downscaling durability wise?
That thanos is much more durable then hulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back