• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s like saying all Thor does is swing around his weapon yes it does hulk fought different then we’ve ever seen him and was able to tag Thor the guy who is incredibly skilled and hulk had a major disadvantage in mobility and agility which played a big key in their fight

that was the strongest we’ve ever seen hulk training + rage amp
While unlike hulk Thor actually has technique

And he got stronger

Do to Thanos massively holding back which doesn’t validate downscaling

It's still a durability feat though same as against Thor? And where was it said that he was "massively" holding back?

That thanos is much more durable then hulk?

Yes? Do you think Durability magically drops when you're injured? Thanos doesn't use an UES to amp himself, meaning whether injured of tired his Durability would still stay the same. The only things that injuries or being tired would affect would be the performance or his Lifting Strength, Striking Strength/AP, and Speed

It's still a durability feat though same as against Thor? And where was it said that he was "massively" holding back?
He was stated to be holding back the entire time in IW and which is shown be with the amount of hits hulk take if just one hit from awakened Thor had hulk literally on his knees and we don’t even know if Thor was going all out either what do you think a hit from someone much stronger then Thor would do ? hulk doesn’t have as good durability feats as thanos and arguably Thor to

Hulk doesn’t have the feats to downscale

He was massively holding back the entire time in IW
Clearly you didn't read the OP
if just one hit from awakened Thor had hulk literally on his knee
Hulk got up from the first hit ready to keep fighting.

Hulk was dazed and on his knees from the second hit, but recovered soon after
we don’t even know if Thor was going all out either
We don't know if Thor was holding back.

Thanos has actual statements suggesting he was holding back while getting more and more Stones

Ya he swung around some big weapon

He did as implied in the screenwriter statement
he was using 2 weapons and could keep up with Thor despite the massive disadvantage he had

The screenwriter statement did not say he got a rage amp nor did it say he’s stronger in IW then in ragnarok both y’all literally told me he had no rage amp earlier when thanos beat him now your contradict yourself

Last edited:
Clearly you didn't read the OP
I did and hulk doesn’t scale to thanos if thanos wanted he could’ve dropped him any time we wanted which is why maw states let him have his fun thanos was just toying with the hulk

Hulk got up from the first hit ready to keep fighting.

Hulk was dazed and on his knees from the second hit, but recovered soon after
Got up and? Doesn’t mean he wasn’t effected by it hulk clearly felt the first punch and the 2nd one had him on his knee taking a little to get back up and pretty sure hulk gains stamina back fast to
We don't know if Thor was holding back.

Thanos has actual statements suggesting he was holding back while getting more and more Stones
I know that’s why I just said we don’t know because it’s possible he was but not confirmed

he was using 2 weapons and could keep up with Thor

The screenwriter statement did not say he got a rage amo nor did it say he’s strong in IW then in ragnarok both y’all literally told me he had no rage amp earlier when thanos beat him now your contradict yourself
Just like in there first fight

I said it implied it as the writers used hulk instead of Thor to demonstrate thanos’s power. Never said that bud

He was stated to be holding back the entire time in IW
the entire time
No, you didn't

The artbook for IW explicitly says that Thanos starts holding back after disposing of his armour. The fight with Hulk takes place before that
Got up and? Doesn’t mean he wasn’t effected by it hulk clearly felt the first punch and the 2nd one had him on his knee taking a little to get back up
Nobody cares if he was affected by the punch. He wasn't instantly brutally incapacitated, knocked out, killed or disintegrated into nothing

Last edited:
No, you didn't

The artbook for IW explicitly says that Thanos starts holding back after disposing of his armour. The fight with Hulk takes place before that

Nobody cares if he was affected by the punch. He wasn't instantly brutally incapacitated, knocked out, killed or disintegrated into nothing
He wasn’t knocked out cause thanos was holding back again 2 hit from someone much weaker dropped him to his knee someone stronger is obviously going to destroy him

tenor.gif

Just like in there first fight

I said it implied it as the writers used hulk instead of Thor to demonstrate thanos’s power. Never said that bud
hulk being able to tag and keep up with Thor and fight even involving weapons show skill cause thro himself is already insanely skilled in both hands hand and weapons then you take in the fact hulk is a massive disadvantage he definitely has skill

Nowhere is it implied that hulk is stronger in IW then ragnarok that wouldn’t make sense as like y’all said he didn’t have time to get his rage amp up before getting sleeped by thanos unlike in ragnarok he got his rage amp activate

All hits directly to the head. I mean it's common knowledge that even though your skull is able to withstand a punch your brain isn't, and it would jiggle around in your skull from the force of a punch
Even if we are talking his regular body his arm was getting fried just putting the infinity gauntlet on

hulk being able to tag and keep up with Thor and fight even involving weapons show skill cause thro himself is already insanely skilled in both hands hand and weapons then you take in the fact hulk is a massive disadvantage he definitely has skill

Nowhere is it implied that hulk is stronger in IW then ragnarok that wouldn’t make sense as like y’all said he didn’t have time to get his rage amp up before getting sleeped by thanos unlike in ragnarok he got his rage amp activate
Anyone can pick up a swing a weapon around so not really

It is as I already stated. Nice straw man

Anyone can pick up a swing a weapon around so not really

It is as I already stated. Nice straw man
It’s like saying all Thor does is swing his weapons around is Thor not skilled and not everyone could just tagg Thor like he did with the massive disadvantage

It isn’t nowhere did the statement say he was stronger in IW then ragnarok use common sense which is stronger the one with rage Amps or the one without

We are just going around.

Marvel_Champion, write your justification for the new tier you are proposing for Hulk and tag staffs to see it.

Why not include Hulk staggering Surtur with a double hammerfist
The script mentioned it was partly because Surtur was shocked (not just the impact force) and it didn't do much damage
doing "Hulk fist-sized" cracks/holes/dents in his Crown with his punches
Upon rewatch, the cracks didn't seem that significant, plus Surtur and the crown were otherwise undamaged, so I'm not entirely sure how reliable that is

I think Hulk if is being downscaled from Surtur, then we should note that he massively downscales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back