• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A match I thought far before the profile of She-Hulk was created but didn't do until now because of the teenage girl bullying She-Hulk meme.
She-Hulk: 5
newFile-6.jpg

vs​

• Hulk second key.
  • Both start at 5 meters apart.
  • Speed unequal since both seems to be supersonic.
  • Hulk AP is 200429248 joules or 0.047 tons from scaling to people able to hurt Miles
  • She-Hulk AP is 68473314 joules or 0.0163655 tons from scaling above Titania
  • Fight takes place in the desert of the 2003 film, so Utah and California deserts.

Last edited:
Hey, this is actually more fair than what you could initially think because this Hulk isn't really aggresive, he is actually quite pacifist unless people actively try to hurt him and even then he can be calmed relatively easily, so She-Hulk her intelligence, knowledge about Hulk and talk skills could convince him to stop fighting, so isn't really a stomp because she have a win con.

if she attack while talking, she is dead.
Likely, but that would be more her fault than the fight being unfair, think that at her eyes she suddenly is in front of her cousin (even if it look somewhat different) and in his eyes he is in front of a similar being, those are circunstances that wouldn't make them begin to punch the other the second they appear, how the fight go will really depend on She-Hulk decisions (specially at the start), personally I think that do to her arrogance she would be more inclined to go for the fight but that's just me, it could really go the pacifist end.

Likely, but that would be more her fault than the fight being unfair, think that at her eyes she suddenly is in front of her cousin (even if it look somewhat different) and in his eyes he is in front of a similar being, those are circunstances that wouldn't make them begin to punch the other the second they appear, how the fight go will really depend on She-Hulk decisions (specially at the start), personally I think that do to her arrogance she would be more inclined to go for the fight but that's just me, it could really go the pacifist end.
Plus, Jen has fourth wall knowledge of the other actors who've played Hulks, so she would be able to figure things out pretty quickly.

Plus, Jen has fourth wall knowledge of the other actors who've played Hulks, so she would be able to figure things out pretty quickly.
That certainly could be a plus that I didn't thought.

Anyways, from this discussion should be clear that the fight is geniunely speaking fair, so anyone can vote for each character depending in the route that they believe is more likely to happen.

Does convincing your opponent to stop fighting count as incap or a win cause that's honestly Jen's best chance
The rules say that that count as a win for the character that actively decided the fight with his talk skills, is why various characters who main thing is be super good talking can win matches.

So you're telling me Saul Goodman could win this fight
This was talked before with a mess of Saul fights, Social Influencing (talk no jutsu) is a valid win con but the problem with Saul was that his SI wasn't good enough to realistically win fights, She-Hulk however have better SI so is really a possibly win con in her matches and in this specific case it definitely is a win con.

I hope this won't be added to her profile because she only win because of her social influence
Why wouldn't be? A character don't need to have many win cons and instead just one is more than enough, and in this case is a possible enough win con that various users think can happen, so there is no reason to why the match wouldn't be valid to add.

Because most matches I have seen are based on AP
Well, yeah, tipically most matches rely in great part in the AP difference, but really several factors (mostly hax, under what social influencing can qualify as a wiki power) affect how a fight can go, so actually any match with both sides having win cons is a valid one even if there is a big AP gap (like there are even matches with characters fighting despite not sharing tiers).

Because she lack's Social Influencing on her profile, I don't think giving her the win via talking down Hulk is valid, even with all other factors. Considering SBA, both should be in a state where they are willing to fight, in which I think Hulk would win that.

Because she lack's Social Influencing on her profile, I don't think giving her the win via talking down Hulk is valid, even with all other factors. Considering SBA, both should be in a state where they are willing to fight, in which I think Hulk would win that.
She really should have it (which is why there is currently a crt giving her that, because the feats already listed on the profiles are more than enough for the ability, plus other feats mentioned in the thread). Yes, that don't affect the fight at all because Hulk is always absolutely willing to fight but still is quite the pacifist, is why when he take time to breath and isn't attacked he stop fighting, is part of his very nature in the film the not wanting to fight unless someone actively hurt him.

So again, don't see why under this circunstances it wouldn't be considered a valid match with her having the ability to talk him to not fight.

If she gets Social Influencing, then I can totally see her talking him down then, yes. However, otherwise, if she doesn't end up getting it, SBA specifies that each person is in a state of mind where they believe the opponent is going to, or will attempt to, inflict grievous harm on them, so I do believe that Hulk will at least forcefully restrain/knock out She Hulk with this state of mind unless talked out of it, which with Social Influencing she would 100% be able to with little question.

Back