• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched it, as I love the original comic book character, and have been told that the Disney+ show was badly written and completely mutilated her character into an arrogant and conceited misandrist.
I'm with you, but to the level that I'm the only opponent listed in MCU specifically for her show. Truly a crime against a nice character such as her (and I spent a time watching a few scenes. It's as appalling as it sounds).

I'm with you, but to the level that I'm the only opponent listed in MCU specifically for her show. Truly a crime against a nice character such as her (and I spent a time watching a few scenes. It's as appalling as it sounds).
Yes, if they had respected the source material, hired genuinely skilled writers, and tried to do justice to Jennifer's character, it could have been a great show, but instead they apparently just wanted to do a badly written non-stop ideological attack against large parts of the audience.

I will treasure this moment because I'm a fan of Ant's work here in the wiki and this occasion is rather, but this thread should be closed since grace period has ended...can you do it, Ant?
Yes, if they had respected the source material, hired genuinely skilled writers, and tried to do justice to Jennifer's character, it could have been a great show, but instead they apparently just wanted to do a badly written non-stop ideological attack against large parts of the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back