• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my biggest fantasy matches has finally come true!

Story
Shrek is in a midlife crisis. He has everything he could ever want; a family, a wife, and many loyal friends, yet he feels a tinge of emptiness, a yearning for a break, a day to feel like his old self, a time when the world just made sense. One night, he lies awake in his bed next to a sleeping Fiona. Using the power of his sheer memeforce, he somehow creates a bright portal by his bedside. Shrek doesn't know where the portal leads to, but one thing he does know, wherever this portal goes, it would probably take him somewhere better than here. Quietly, he sneaks through and lands in a world that's vastly different than his own. Long story short, he meets the Sensational She-Hulk. They start talking and really hit it off, with Shrek even offering to make some of his culinary specials for her. All of a sudden, their smashing conversation is interrupted when another portal appears in the room. It is Shrek's wife Fiona, who has come to take Shrek back to universe he belongs in. She-Hulk is not happy, believing she's found someone better than Matt Murdock, she is not willing to give Shrek up so she challenges the ogress to a fight. Whoever wins takes Shrek's hand.

Stipulations
Starting distance is 5 m,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place in She-Hulk's Lounge

She-Hulk's AP is higher than 0.0163 Tons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree

Fiona's AP is 0.0189 Tons of TNT

The AP gap is roughly 1.15x

Not all Hulk:
Not all Ogre: 8
Inconclusive:

Shulkie_1.png
Fiona_Barnadow_1.png

Last edited:
Fiona clearly has more skill, and she has higher AP. Seems open and shut to me. Although with She-Hulk's personality, Shrek would be a complete fool to be interested in her over Fiona. Not to mention she'd probably just want to beat him up.

In all honesty, the scenario described in the OP really doesn't sound like Shrek. And why would he ever cheat on Fiona? She's been nothing but good to him. I'd understand if she was cheating, or abusing him (something so common in fiction these days I wonder if the human race's idea of relationships has devolved), but she isn't.
For real. Fiona is better than almost 90% of women in modern fiction. She-Hulk kidnapping Shrek would be a more believable scenario than this.

For real. Fiona is better than almost 90% of women in modern fiction. She-Hulk kidnapping Shrek would be a more believable scenario than this.
Now I stop and think about it, Fiona really is a great partner for anyone. Shrek is grumpy, and ironically his meeting with Donkey and later with Fiona is what saved him from being a miserable hermit forever.

Fiction tends to have some screwed up and sometimes even depraved relationship dynamics. Just about every "harem" anime is sick in one form or another, usually filled with physical and psychological abuse (Kore wa Zombie, Diabolik Lovers, Love Hina, Ranma, DXD, to name just some), and sitcoms (Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, and more) tend to be the same but in a less visually over the top way. And pretty much every romcom features abusive behaviour depicted as okay or funny in some form. And then on the flip side we have the depraved relationships in 50 Shades of Grey which are presented as romantic.

So with all of that, Fiona, even being part ogre, is looking like an absolute diamond compared to all of that.

I keep feeling like somebody is gonna forbid us from making She-Hulk matches even though it doesn't break a rule or anything. She really taking so many Ls that I feel like a criminal.
While that, I think imma register myself as a Opponent to MCU with a note beside my name saying it's strictly against her lmao

But yeah, even if they don't break any rule the amount of Ls are "sounding" meme-y

I keep feeling like somebody is gonna forbid us from making She-Hulk matches even though it doesn't break a rule or anything. She really taking so many Ls that I feel like a criminal.
She isn't unique. Homelander (both versions) and Tighten both have lots of losses. And actually, I feel I should remind the forum that when I made the She-Hulk vs comic Homelander thread, I genuinely expected She-Hulk to win due to actually knowing what pain feels like.

And in regards to their matches, it is somewhat like a method of test. Many forums in the past have used certain verses or characters as such, pitting new characters against them as tests. This forum used to use Shulk as the 3-A method of test. The OBD used to use DBZ as the planet and star level method of test, and more recently has used My Hero Academia and RWBY as methods of test. None of the above were done out of spite. The OBD also used Naruto and Bleach as a method of test out of spite, but they did that by downplaying the verses.

She isn't unique. Homelander (both versions) and Tighten both have lots of losses. And actually, I feel I should remind the forum that when I made the She-Hulk vs comic Homelander thread, I genuinely expected She-Hulk to win due to actually knowing what pain feels like.

And in regards to their matches, it is somewhat like a method of test. Many forums in the past have used certain verses or characters as such, pitting new characters against them as tests. This forum used to use Shulk as the 3-A method of test. The OBD used to use DBZ as the planet and star level method of test, and more recently has used My Hero Academia and RWBY as methods of test. None of the above were done out of spite. The OBD also used Naruto and Bleach as a method of test out of spite, but they did that by downplaying the verses.
2 victories and 23 losses. I'm pretty sure she has the worst W/L ratio in the entire wiki right now. Comic Homelander is 2nd with 2 victories and 14 losses while Tighten is 3rd.

2 victories and 23 losses. I'm pretty sure she has the worst W/L ratio in the entire wiki right now. Comic Homelander is 2nd with 2 victories and 14 losses while Tighten is 3rd.
That does tend to happen when the character has low AP, no skill, no hax, and is overconfident.

And in regards to people hating her, her show was basically a stab at many people, so technically her show expressed hatred of them first.

Update votes my g
One of my biggest fantasy matches has finally come true!

Story
Shrek is in a midlife crisis. He has everything he could ever want; a family, a wife, and many loyal friends, yet he feels a tinge of emptiness, a yearning for a break, a day to feel like his old self, a time when the world just made sense. One night, he lies awake in his bed next to a sleeping Fiona. Using the power of his sheer memeforce, he somehow creates a bright portal by his bedside. Shrek doesn't know where the portal leads to, but one thing he does know, wherever this portal goes, it would probably take him somewhere better than here. Quietly, he sneaks through and lands in a world that's vastly different than his own. Long story short, he meets the Sensational She-Hulk. They start talking and really hit it off, with Shrek even offering to make some of his culinary specials for her. All of a sudden, their smashing conversation is interrupted when another portal appears in the room. It is Shrek's wife Fiona, who has come to take Shrek back to universe he belongs in. She-Hulk is not happy, believing she's found someone better than Matt Murdock, she is not willing to give Shrek up so she challenges the ogress to a fight. Whoever wins takes Shrek's hand.

Stipulations
Starting distance is 5 m,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place in She-Hulk's Lounge

She-Hulk's AP is higher than 0.0163 Tons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree

Fiona's AP is 0.0189 Tons of TNT

The AP gap is roughly 1.15x

Not all Hulk:
Not all Ogre:
Inconclusive:

Shulkie_1.png
Fiona_Barnadow_1.png

Isn't this a Skill stomp for fionna? The thing that normaly makes She-hulk battles not a stomp is the teoricall cenario where she just spam thunder clapping, but with Fionna having tier 10 LS and She-hulk only tier 5 and her heavier body them most other combatents that where putted against she hulk Fionna can just tank the thunderclaps to get close enough, negating She hulk only win condition

In all honesty, the scenario described in the OP really doesn't sound like Shrek. And why would he ever cheat on Fiona? She's been nothing but good to him. I'd understand if she was cheating, or abusing him (something so common in fiction these days I wonder if the human race's idea of relationships has devolved), but she isn't.
The reason I came up with scenario was because I wanted it to connect to the meme edit I linked in the OP

Isn't this a Skill stomp for fionna? The thing that normaly makes She-hulk battles not a stomp is the teoricall cenario where she just spam thunder clapping, but with Fionna having tier 10 LS and She-hulk only tier 5 and her heavier body them most other combatents that where putted against she hulk Fionna can just tank the thunderclaps to get close enough, negating She hulk only win condition
Well, Shulk could hurt a 6-B character's ears (Hulk) with her thunderclaps so it does kinda ignore durability in a way. Given Fiona has enhanced hearing, the claps could do some nasty damage. While Fiona does have better combat intelligence, Shulk has better intelligence overall, not to mention range, the home advantage, and I think faster reactions

Well, Shulk could hurt a 6-B character's ears (Hulk) with her thunderclaps so it does kinda ignore durability in a way. Given Fiona has enhanced hearing, the claps could do some nasty damage. While Fiona does have better combat intelligence, Shulk has better intelligence overall, not to mention range, the home advantage, and I think faster reactions
Oulier

I'd like to reiterate, I made the She-Hulk vs Homelander thread, with the expectation that She-Hulk would win. She managed to lose that one too.
I'll be honest, when I made Gloria VS She-Hulk, I genuinely believed the latter had pretty good chances of scoring a victory, as it was quite similar to the Wallace match except Gloria had average intelligence

This match can be added now.
I guess she has SI... okay It's not a stomp, voting Fionna
To be fair, she did manage to talk an AI that is basically TOAA of the MCU into changing the original ending of her show BUT:
1. I doubt Fiona is gonna listen to whatever she says.
2. K.E.V.I.N is kind of an idiot. It doesn't take a genius to realise how horrible the original ending is (The new ending and the show as a whole still sucks)

I know Grace has ended and there's nothing more to be said but I don't think it's an outlier. In a way Sound Manipulation does ignore durability, like you could be built like Dwayne Johnson or Hafþór Björnsson but your ears would still be susceptible to loud sounds like any other human. Another reason I wouldn't call it an outlier is because we've only seen her use the thunderclap technique once and that was against Hulk, in the fight we can see he was clearly holding back- even laughing at Shulk when she failed to do a thunderclap the first time before quickly mastering it because plot. If the claps sent him flying then that would definitely be an outlier but they didn't, and Hulk was clearly feeling pain from the consecutive soundwaves. As I kinda said earlier, taking damage from non-physical things like sound, temperature, or radiation is not the same as taking damage from something like a punch.

That does tend to happen when the character has low AP, no skill, no hax, and is overconfident.

And in regards to people hating her, her show was basically a stab at many people, so technically her show expressed hatred of them first.
Just a note that this characterisation was a crime done against the original comic book character as well, who is probably the genuinely kindest and most compassionate and idealistic of all Marvel Comics superheroes along with Meggan Puceano and the Fantastic Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back