• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should herald level characters be multi solar system level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Galactus' profile, it shows him in a near death state https://vk.com/topic?act=browse_images&id=-67993718_10328 making a blast that covers many solar systems, nova tanked this blast.

Nova went toe to toe with gladiator, who scales to hyperion, who scales to Thor, who scales to hulk, who scales to silver surfer. This isn't inconsistent, Thor took an explosion from a ship capable of holding solar system, silver surfer has tanked supernovas and black holes, gladiator has wrestled with black holes (statement only).

Personally I don't really think they are multi solar system level, as it is more consistent for solar system level, but i'd Just like to bring this up.

Galactus was not in a near death state. Before unleashing the blast, we saw him absorb energy that he had previously drained from planets from the containers that Annihilus kept it in.

Nova only tanked a small part of the blast, but we should probably consider it to be an outlier.

When did Thor withstand a blast that could destroy several solar systems?

Anyway, as you say, solar system level seems far more consistent for these characters.

It said that in his profile.

To be fair, drax, who is comparable took the brunt https://vk.com/topic?act=browse_images&id=-67993718_10328, not the first one, the large beam out of the ship. But I do consider it an outlier, as stated below.

I'll edit that to a solar system.

I agree, close the thread, it was more to bring up the discussion instead of a revision.

Yes, I will probably have to talk with Matthew about the Galactus page.

Okay. I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back