• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou vs Kiritsugu (4-4-0)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Father and son fight. Bloodlusted.

This is Fate/Stay Night Shirou, as UBW may be too much for this match. Both start 50m away from each other.

Who Wins?
Shirou: 4
Kiritsugu: 4

Last edited:
Is this end of Fate route? His combat capabilities by then that would allowed him to survive long enough to pronect Caliburn and GG

I mean, can you explain your reasoning?

Kiritsugu has a range advantage and potential speed advantage here. If Shirou messes up even a bit he's out.

Shirou get a speed amp from Caliburn himself who keep up with Berserker. That should match Accel just fine.

Also both side have Avalon right? Then that just give Shirou the element of surprise. Yes, Kiritsugu also have Avalon regen like him (assuming it is working in this match since OP state at their peak) but I'm more than sure that a slice from Caliburn will just end Kerry right then and there.

They will sit down and have a very serious father-son conversation about Shirou reckless nature

to be honest 50m away is not that big of an advantage to Kiri, but again Shirou is going to lose, the amount of time it needed for him trace Caliburn will allow Kiri to have a dozen of shots toward his target considering the massive amount of experiences he have over Shirou, and Kiri can just simply dragging out the fight and fight with distance while Shirou have no mean to cover it because of the lack of ranged attack.

So i vote for Kiri

Even still, I do think Kiritsugu has an advantage with the range and time slow.

Bump

Sword deflect.

I'm sure that with Caliburn guiding Shirou he would be able to reach Kiritsugu eventually.

A fraction of Artoria skill would be more than enough for him to achieve that.

Shirou get's amps from every weapon he creates caliburn isn't special in that regard and yeah I do believe Shirou can win this via artoria's skills and caliburn. Although I do think ubw Shirou would have been better because of magic resistance from kanshou and bakuya. Right now leaning towards Shirou

Yeah Shirou did get amp, it is a common knowledge, but Kiri still vastly more experiences and he favor long range, and you guys sound like Shirou can finish the battle instantly or Shirou have infinite mana and stamina to fight forvever

Yeah Shirou did get amp, it is a common knowledge, but Kiri still vastly more experiences and he favor long range, and you guys sound like Shirou can finish the battle instantly or Shirou have infinite mana and stamina to fight forvever
Experience for kiri is kinda irrelevant since Shirou receives the skills and experience of the original wielder of the weapon

Experience for kiri is kinda irrelevant since Shirou receives the skills and experience of the original wielder of the weapon
Kiritsugu literally knows how Artoria fights. He was her master, remember?

And kiritsugu can only damage him with his dura ignoring bullet because with projection Shirou is 6-C. Count my vote for him

both characters are bloodlusted so Kiritsugu will lead with his Origin Bullets

both characters are bloodlusted so Kiritsugu will lead with his Origin Bullets
Origin bullet is best used when a mage is using his/her magic circuits to the absolute. Starting with it isn't gonna be helpful it will just serve as a warning to Shirou

Also Shirou sucks as a mage so the effects will be less severe when compared to someone like kayneth

Just because he knows how she fights doesn't mean he can counter it.
A bloodlusted guy and as good a strategist as Kiritsugu. He can also just overpower Shirou with his blitz-worthy amps on his Caliborn speed

Kiritsugu literally knows how Artoria fights. He was her master, remember?
Does he? Did he really even remembered any of Saber fighting style? Would that be enough to fight off the laundry list of skillchain?

A bloodlusted guy and as good a strategist as Kiritsugu. He can also just overpower Shirou with his blitz-worthy amps on his Caliborn speed
How much is it? Are you certain that Quad Accel would actually be enough to match the like of Berserker and Artoria?
It'd still incapacitate him lol
Shirou deflect with ease. Shirou already done it with Gilgamesh NPs barrage Kerry machine guns won't be of help here considered that he also have Avalon regen working at full blast

I don't think Avalon can restore nerve damage and necrosis/spiritual/mana destruction stuff

I don't think Avalon can restore nerve damage and necrosis/spiritual/mana destruction stuff

Only with Origin Bullet, which he have limited number of, only in a single gun that he have. Combined that with Saber's massive skill and his minor Mind Eyes I really doubt that Origin round would come into play. He also resist getting soulfuck by Angra curse because he's built different.

Oh and since this is peak Fate Shirou. He can actually just project Avalon and tank/deflect Kiritsugu attacks.

Even with normal bullets Kiritsugu is easily capable of landing headshots. Also even if not, Avalon's regeneration isn't instantaneous and takes a bit to kick into effect.

He should have more than enough Origin Bullets though.

And do you think Shirou "Master Marksman" Emiya would be so immature as to not notice Kiri aiming his barrel at his head?

And again, Avalon deflect, or just deflect with his sword. It's not like Origin Round will shot right through Noble Phantasm.

A single bullet isn't incaping Shirou unless he gets hit when he is projecting

And mind you, he's capable of Projection almost instantly like UBW by this point.

Example, Gilgamesh fight near the bridge.

Reactions: Rez
He is not blitzing Shirou with caliburn he is massively hypersonic same as kiri with double, triple or square accel

Do you think he can dodge / deflect every bullet? Even at closer range?
A single bullet isn't incaping Shirou unless he gets hit when he is projecting
Origin Bullets will still cause irreversible nerve damage.

Do you think he can dodge / deflect every bullet? Even at closer range?
With Artoria skill and Caliburn speed amp? Yes. Remembered, Kiri bullet speed won't change even with Accel since Kerry only increasing his movement speed.

With Artoria skill and Caliburn speed amp? Yes. Remembered, Kiri bullet speed won't change even with Accel since Kerry only increasing his movement speed.
Yes but the bullets r still Massively Hypersonic themselves

Not enough to incap as kayneth took one and was still able to go on it was the second that finished him and Shirou ***** his nerve at daily basis

Back