• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shion vs Okita Alter (Battle for 2nd Strongest 6-C)

I mean since the translation mention Gods and Buddha i think its speaks about two different entity since þÑ× (Kami/God) and õ╗Å(Hotoke/futsu? Buddha) þÑ×õ╗Å (shinbutsu/Buddha) but hey i not Japanese so i don't know much .

Also the scan i need is Nagao buddhahood, i want to check the words used there, since many people claim there is only 1 Buddha.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Bishamonten isn't Bhudda per say, she is a bhuddist God. Or Hindu God, whatever works. Even Surya can make Karna kinda survive Arjunalter's Mahapralaya, let alone God that is combat oriented like Bishamonten.
Also here it is, happy now?
eh... þÑ×õ╗Å is still used there, this scan says " I-impossible B-Buddha appear in this world" so where did the idea of only 1 Buddha comefrom?

It can be interpreted as "Bhuddist God". Bhudda and Bhuddist God has the same word. Kinda like how "bear" has two different meanings. That's the part where Kagetora transformed into Bishamonten.

Then, Maou Nobu and Nagao should be unknown instead of 2-A if you insist there is only 1 Buddha, since Nagao scan is interpreted as Buddhist God i don't understand why Nobu scan is interpreted as Buddha.

Maxwell Demon still is a threat to Bhudda himself. That's the main reason they are 2-A. Not to mention Bhuddist Gods are Hindu Gods in a new paint and you know how powerful they are.

Irl, Bishamonten is a bhuddist God, not Bhudda. But Maxwell Demon being threat to Bhudda is nothing to do with Kagetora being Bhudda, it's just that it is threat to Bhudda.

I mean isnt all the scan use the same word? þÑ×õ╗Å (shinbutsu) from what i see if we interpreted þÑ×õ╗Å as Buddha then They not 2-A since not all Buddha is equal to Saver if we interpreted þÑ×õ╗Å as Buddhist God they are also NOT 2-A since we have no idea of how strong each Buddhist God is, so either way they are all should be unknown.

Bhudda is only one person, pretty sure we already told about that. Kagetora is a Bhuddist God, not Bhudda.

Bhuddist Gods are comparable to Hindu Gods, Surya scale to Mahapralaya since its flames made Karna somehow survive it, and Bishamonten should be superior to Surya combat wise. He literally is God of War after all compared to Surya who is God of Sun.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Bhudda is only one person, pretty sure we already told about that. Kagetora is a Bhuddist God, not Bhudda.

Bhuddist Gods are comparable to Hindu Gods, Surya scale to Mahapralaya since its flames made Karna somehow survive it, and Bishamonten should be superior to Surya combat wise. He literally is God of War after all compared to Surya who is God of Sun.
No matter how u see it they cant be 2-A, if Buddha only one person OK then, nasu can be weird sometimes, still not sure why Bishamonten who scale to Surya who somehow hold Mahapralaya for like 5 seconds can make her AP become 2-A, if its 2-A Dura I somehow can let it pass, I know Buddhist God, i know the 12 Devas and none of them scale to Buddha, and maybe you already know this but Golden Fox (Amaterasu/Dakini-Ten) have some connection to Vairocana, so the idea of only 1 Buddha Will not last long.

Because Maxwell Demon can harm her and she can harm it? If Vairocana is Amaterasu that won't change a thing, Amaterasu is also 2-A.

Also that's K&K. Karna became Surya's flames and survived Mahapralaya while waiting in the timeless void for Aśvatth─üma to go Super Karna.

I mean thats Surya authority specialized in defense, i have no idea why each 12 Devas have same authority as we know Yamaten (Yama), Bonten (Brahma), Taishakuten (Indra), Suiten (Varuna), Futen(Vayu)have different authority

Okay, that doesn't change the fact that scaling from Bhudda should be 2-A.

If it scales Vairocana it will be 2-A, so does to Sakyamuni as well.

GLHF22 said:
I mean isnt all the scan use the same word? þÑ×õ╗Å (shinbutsu) from what i see if we interpreted þÑ×õ╗Å as Buddha then They not 2-A since not all Buddha is equal to Saver if we interpreted þÑ×õ╗Å as Buddhist God they are also NOT 2-A since we have no idea of how strong each Buddhist God is, so either way they are all should be unknown.
^ man im tired, i just get home, can we continue this tomorrow?, and brought this to somewhere since at this point we are deraling thread.

>Thread where there was a discussion about the actual meaning of õ╗Å

Nasuverse threads continue yet again to strike against nihon

And there are just two Buddhas confirmed right now. And they're both 2-A. The culprit was specifically aiming for Buddha not teaching salvation and not saving him and whatnot. Hence he created his own in the form of Maxwell Demon. That's basically the plot.

õ╗Å is kinda right. Hotoke means Buddha but that's just one way of saying, just like any word in Japanese, it can be called 5 different ways.

if you said that from the beginning i Will not disscuss this any further, if there is 2 Buddhas and they both 2-A and 1 of them is the main culprit of GudaGuda Final then i Will not opposed the 2-A rating for Nagao and Maou Nobu, well there is people who said only 1 Buddhas Exist and thats completely false.

Back