• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goetia vs Shion (Fight for the second strongest 6-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Stalemanting is not a ******* VICTORY
if she can only stalemate, this is a stomp, because she needs to be able to win, even if it's a remote possibility

Here her victory is 0%, litterally, not 0.1%, not even 0.0000000000000000000001%, it's 0.00%

is your head made of titanium or something ? this is the basic
I. Am. Aware.

Usually it comes down to win conditions, but go look at any number of thunder McQueen matches. He forces stalemates, and those get added as incon without it being a stomp. If the same thing can happen here, then it isnt a stomp

Thunder Macqueen matches ae litterally the most stupid thing on the wiki

also, he has a 100% chance to gets the stalemate normally, without having to grasp at mirrors

anyways, you clearly lack any sense of logic, so i'll go ask a staff member to close this

I'm disappointed in your lack of taste in memes.

What does "grasping at mirrors" mean? Sounds like an pretentious version of grasping at straws

I stopped trying to use "common sense" after the 3rd Shion thread where I thought the winner was obvious but then people argued for 100+ comments. Also, you missed the point of this thread being as being for the list, which this needs to remain open at least until grace lasts. Go make a comment on the removal thread after it gets added

Are you talking about Overlord or Me? I'm less salty and more speaking matter of fact, and I more than I bit surprised. I won't deny that I wasn't expecting people to so vehemently abuse her immortality, but I'm not so much of a hypocrite to call it wank or anything like that. I pulled similar moves with Kazuradrop's 2-A law hax, and I can laugh at myself

@Iaptius

T'was Climibing on Mirrors, my bad there.

anyway, 1. Memes are ment to be funny, McQueen matches aren't, they are just mindless FRA

2. that doesn't apply here, it's a so clear cut result that there's no room for the 2hour fans to debate, as seen by the fact that they aren't.

3. No need for this to reach grace and be added, this can just be called a stomp and Fate moved to the higher spot on the list

Let's just close this damn thread before it escalates.

That said Thunder McQueen is literally the god of Stalemates. He's a bad excuse to excuse a wanted statelemate for the sake of a stompish win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back