• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shion vs Okita Alter (Battle for 2nd Strongest 6-C)

No idea how she can kill slime, but she can erase devimon base on her NP killing Maxwell Demon who is nonexistent.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Do you wanna explain how she beats Slime 6-C's or Devimon... at all?
I'm more gunning for it to be Nasuverse characters in general to take the 6-C tier slot. If I was just going for a single character, I would have gone for Kazuradrop with her massive arsenal and passive 2-A law hax, Extra Rin with her 2-A Immortality and infinite replication, or the various TATARI users with their abstract existence

Yeah, even my Negi cant do anything about it, even though he have 12Billion lvl mind hax. He kinda outspeed them though.

I just went with what I was familiar with. I know some of these competitors from trying to get Merlin a slot back in the day, but idk the more general ones.

I'll make a match with her or some other person against Mami, but idk which characters to have rep the general verses. If you have a recommendation, I'll make the match

John985 said:
Yeah, even my Negi cant do anything about it, even though he have 12Billion lvl mind hax. He kinda outspeed them though.
It doesnt look like Negi has any concept manip, so he can't deal with the TATARI users, and he doesn't have the law hax or a counter to it to deal with Kazuradrop

All I know is the Slime 6-Cs, which from the looks of it can take down Okita, incap Rin, and get stomped by Kazura. Devimon is all Dragon, he'll likely show up if a Digimatch shows up.

I know, he's notable to his mindhax. He can mind hax you normaly, but if you kill him you also get mind hax by her body hoping which is 12Billion lvl at low ball, because it include all the dead people in the solar system.

How do they incap Rin? I'm curious.

I'll try to find a good match for Devimon within Fate. I'll pull out Kazuradrop if I have to but I'd prefer not to go straight there

Rimuru just keeps fighting via limitless stamina, Diablo keeps passively killing with deathhax, and or sleephax, Hinata keeps absorbing her powers with a thought and analytical prediction prevents any other real threat, Ruminas for Diablo's reasons.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Rimuru just keeps fighting via limitless stamina, Diablo keeps passively killing with deathhax, and or sleephax, Hinata keeps absorbing her powers with a thought and analytical prediction prevents any other real threat, Ruminas for Diablo's reasons.
Guess I'm gonna have to go the Kazuradrop route then lol. Passive hax for passive hax

By the power of my word this thread finally back to the topic!!

Hmmm, with her NP i think? I dunno if she can spam it tho, maybe we should invite Shiro/Gin to come here

According to the experts I know, yes. Literally the first thing she did when she regained her memory was unleash her NP. As a counter force agent, she will especially use it if she feels like she doesn't have other options.

She could probably try some Danmaku spam and dodging, but it seems more often then not Okitan takes it. Do you wanna vote for Okitan?

Okitan should take this,okita's reduced earth B is basically a short distance teleportation. Okitan's furthest should be better as it can even cross dimensions i believe

Furthest Earth (µÑÁÕ£░?), "a mysterious dimension maneuver."

Okitan blitzes and nukes her out of existence

isnt Shion have 2B immortality? i heard God from Tohou have that kind of Immortality, i also wondering whats makes her above Slime.

2B Immortality, AE type 1, Resistance to conceptual manipulation (doesn't need concept to exist), Passive probability manipulation.

Type 1 immortality and resistance to conceptual manip wont really do much since her np was able to kill maxwell who doesnt exist

"Essentially, even things that do not exist and those that can not be forcibly removed from this world can be extinguished. It is fired by using the unique oodachi, "Purgatory Blade"."

Not sure what okitan can do to AE nor passive probability manip tho, bit busy so i cant spend too much time digging stuffs

If this was regular Okita then there would be no match.

Okita Alter is 'the swordsman Okita Souji would have become'.

Her NP can hit AE Type 1, and there's one more thing. It happens in her own dimension. Shion's Immortality will take a hard depowering in there, if it doesn't outright negate it.

Yeah, I'm seeing the match start with Shion throwing some danmaku to test the waters, then Okita Shukuchis in front of or behind her and blasts her point-blank with her NP.

Zenjutsu said:
If this was regular Okita then there would be no match.

Okita Alter is 'the swordsman Okita Souji would have become'.

Her NP can hit AE Type 1, and there's one more thing. It happens in her own dimension. Shion's Immortality will take a hard depowering in there, if it doesn't outright negate it.

Yeah, I'm seeing the match start with Shion throwing some danmaku to test the waters, then Okita Shukuchis in front of or behind her and blasts her point-blank with her NP.
What can okitan do to passive prob manip?

2B Immortality due to omnipresent, meaning to kill shion you have to nuke the entirety of touhou multiverse(since the speed is equalized i don't now if this still applied)

Bummel said:
2B Immortality due to omnipresent, meaning to kill shion you have to nuke the entirety of touhou multiverse(since the speed is equalized i don't now if this still applied)
Shouldnt she have immortality type 8 instead of type 1 then?

If that's the case, I think Okita Alter would take it.

Her NP's Dimension (or was it an RM?) cuts the targets off from any source of power or immortality--even a source that's already inside the target.

Case in point, Mitsuhide, who had assimilated a bunch of Saint Graph strengthened Grails into his body, and in her NP could not make any effective use of them at all.

Not sure if she is omnipresent in her 6-C key but if it is then keep in mind that okitan's np is anti-world and we already know how powerful an anti-world noble phantasm actually is

Back