• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shion vs Okita Alter (Battle for 2nd Strongest 6-C)

Zenjutsu said:
If that's the case, I think Okita Alter would take it.

Her NP's Dimension (or was it an RM?) cuts the targets off from any source of power or immortality--even a source that's already inside the target.

Case in point, Mitsuhide, who had assimilated a bunch of Saint Graph strengthened Grails into his body, and in her NP could not make any effective use of them at all.
If not in 2-B scale i vote for Shion, Okitan can be killed with pure AP by looking at her Regen.

Just saw Okitan doesnt have resistance to probability manipulation. Yeah Shion stomp so hard lol, I was joking at first but she really stomp due to how potent her probability manipulation is lol

Need confirmation on that from the actual supporters since i'm not sure if her probability really potent

Also her bullshit immortality can be bypassed by her conceptual erase NP who can be spammed iirc

What can Okita do against Shion's probability manipulation? I don't think that she can do anything against it, as she would just miss Shion, meaning that even if she can kill her, then it's useless as she cannot hit. So I say Shion, because she can actualy hit Okita.

GLHF22 said:
isnt Shion have 2B immortality? i heard God from Tohou have that kind of Immortality, i also wondering whats makes her above Slime.
Okitan killed a 2-A, abstract, nonexistent being with her NP.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
>Checks Okita's profile
>Doesnt have 2-B range

Shion nukes her
They start at a shorter range than that, so she will be fine. She has an upgraded version of reduced earth anyway

JMA1113 said:
Just saw Okitan doesnt have resistance to probability manipulation. Yeah Shion stomp so hard lol, I was joking at first but she really stomp due to how potent her probability manipulation is lol
If all it took was probability manipulation to survive a Counter Force Agent's assault then half of the servants would be basically unkillable. Many servants by default are so lucky that they literally passively change fate. She will be able to nuke them just fine

I mean, that's cool (why isn't she 2-A then), but that doesn't help against Rimuru's passives+precog, Hinata's precog+power absorption, Diablo's passives, and Ruminas's thought based attacks.

Were you talking about other characters instead of this match? She isn't 2-A via her NP because it's at unknown instead, due to being hard to determine the power of and being largely hax based

Oh I see. I'm pretty sure I wasn't claiming she, specifically, could, but other Nasu dudes certainly can. Can Slime 6-Cs effect Abstracts and Non-existent beings?

I need to know how potent her passive probability manipulation actually is,2B immortality and AE can be counterered by okitan via her np's dimension as zenjutsu said

Okitan Killed 2-A? Im personally disagree with 2-A maou Nobu and Nagao they should be unknown instead of 2-A but anyway killing person who have 2-A AP doesnt warrant you 2-A range.

If Okita killed a 2-A, why she isn't 2-A? Also killing someone with 2-A AP doesn't mean that you have 2-A range. So, if this isn't a stomp, I vote for Shion.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
They can hit AE Type 1, but apparently not non-existence, even though they have conceptual manipulation.
Rimuru has Subjective Reality from Diablo which makes imaginary things turn real and according to the wiki Subjective reality can deal with non-existent.

OT: Don't know much between the 2 so I can't make a vote

You misread, it cant erase nonexistent. The page is talking about turning targets into illusions and erasing them, not erasing nonexistents
No my point is Rimuru can go to the Collapsing world and fight Non-existence there because he can make illusions a reality there making hin able to affect them

I dont see how making illusions a reality helps with that
He can turn non-existence real and removing their non-existence physiology making Rimuru able to touch them

• World of Temptation: One of the abilities under his Unique Skill Tempter. It originally would have a direct impact on the targets' consciousness and affect their psyche, however Diablo made this ability even more powerful. He is able to materialize the imaginary world where he holds the absolute authority. Once sent to that world, even the life and death of the targets would be in Diablo's grip. He can even intertwine the things happening in his imaginary world with what happens in the real world through Reality Exchange.
Anyway we're derailing the thread so let's stop here for now

Ionliosite said:
If Okita killed a 2-A, why she isn't 2-A? Also killing someone with 2-A AP doesn't mean that you have 2-A range. So, if this isn't a stomp, I vote for Shion.
Im not sure if the range is known,the only thing we know is that its comparable to other EX nps like enuma elish and vasavi shakti

Maybe not EE donno what i was thinking when i typed that but any reason its not comparable to VS?

Why exactly does range matter here? Her erasure targets their very being, so it doesn't matter where she is hit as long as she is hit. This isn't type 9 or anything like that

She can erase her targets on a conceptual level, which transcends reality, on a heavily low balled decently above baseline 2-A scale. Nasu concepts do not fall into the usual kinds, but they are still transcendent of reality. If she hits their concept, then wherever else they exist will be gone as well

Are you ******* serious? Have you never once heard of The Swirl of The Root where all origins and/or concepts come from? The Root which is with Akasha? Akasha which is beyond the total scope of the nasuverse?

If not, then yeah, I'll bring all the scans you want. I thought the whole idea and concept of the swirl of the root was pretty universal fate knowledge, my bad

Roots is Origin Of all thing and of course transcends reality, if you insist its trancends reality because coming from roots means All thing in nasuverse is transcends reality since everything come from roots

All concepts and origins do, I'm not sure where you get the idea that things like Matter and Worlds come from The Root. They are built on foundational ideas and concepts that come from the root, but the individual things that come from the root do not

from here https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Swirl_of_the_Root

The Swirl of the Root (µá╣µ║ÉÒü«µ©ª, Kongen no Uzu?, "the Vortex of Radix" in the English localization), also known as the Root (µá╣µ║É, Konge?, "Radix" in the English localization), the Akashic Records (ÒéóÒé½ÒéÀÒââÒé»Òâ¼Òé│Òâ╝Òâë, Akashikku Rekoudo?), or occasionally, Heave (þ®║, Sora?), is a metaphysical location within the Nasuverse that acts as the "force" that exists at the top of all theories in every dimension, as well as the source of all events and phenomena in the universe. It is also referred to as the "Outside of the World," as opposed to the World and the Reverse Side of the World. Existing outside of time, it stores and archives information of all possibilities and events, past, present, and future, of the world. It is the place from where all souls, including those of Heroic Spiritsrecorded on the Throne of Heroes, originate from and to where they return after death.

Ok, yeah, phenomena like Gravity would have their origin transcendent of reality since they can exist across multiple Worlds and Universes. Makes sense to me, but if you are referring to basic people beyond their soul then nah, there is no basis for that.

What CRT? The swirl of the root is an established fact. What would even change on the profiles? I made a thead asking about it a while ago and no body contested that the Nasu concepts where transient of reality, the only question was their aspects that related to type 4

Are you ******* serious? concepts that transcends reality is a fking type 2 while nasuverse character so far do not have type 2 concepts manip.

Back