• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Point out the false information
actually the naraka was first introduced as five individuals, and again this five individuals are still the narakas
They weren't just 5 people to begin with, as you might imagine, Naraka was originally just Varuna, Mitra's lover, as we've been told in KKK VFB, and then it progressed into a 5 gang, which was later revealed to be just rangers of the original Naraka, the original coordinate.
when they got there upon seeing the naraka they all ran mad except mithra but it was said she became more crazy than them since she created the throne,
We are made blatantly aware during MItra's dispute with Mags that she did not create the throne; rather, she merely found it first, and it is no different than being first in a treasure hunt or race.

Value of Taikyoku for each characters displays in their profile section of the Visual Novel. Should a god have a high difference in value than the other, the higher one will have their victory guaranteed in a struggle for the throne
Taikyoku values are no longer relevant, or at least not as absolute as most of you believe, especially in the current lore. And listing Mags below most of the gods is OmageKek.

There area bunch of other stuff as well (like how you described the multiverse creation), but I'm too lazy to bother with, anyhow.

2. Point out the dishonesty.
The entire second page, frankly.

Either way, this looks very promising though;
That will be a text extractor mistake, and can be fixed with changing a word.

Edit;
You need to state a reason why, I am not getting tired of shinza this time, so you guys can bring it on
Wot.

They weren't just 5 people to begin with, as you might imagine, Naraka was originally just Varuna, Mitra's lover, as we've been told in KKK VFB, and then it progressed into a 5 gang, which was later revealed to be just rangers of the original Naraka, the original coordinate.

We are made blatantly aware during MItra's dispute with Mags that she did not create the throne; rather, she merely found it first, and it is no different than being first in a treasure hunt or race.
are you saying original naraka is different from varuna and his gang? Also yes Mithra only created the system in the sense that she became the first goddess
Taikyoku values are no longer relevant, or at least not as absolute as most of you believe, especially in the current lore. And listing Mags below most of the gods is OmageKek.
I agree on Mags>All hadou gods bar Hajun
(Little edit,yes ik hajun is hadou gudou,I meant throne gods and the gods born before the 6th era my bad)

I understand why Darkmash and Shuradou are concerned by the weird things.
A lot of text I see are very wrong.

Not including Soujirou and Shiori problem; there are some problems I found (i'm not too good at english, so sorry if some sentences sound weird):

踏み入った夜行に対して何一つ、僅かとして影響を及ぼさない無窮の闇。
Blog translate it as: This endless void has no impact on anything and is akin to a completely transparent liquid or a sterilized box.
What it says is: It is endless darkness that doesn't hinder Yakou's movements even a little, who entered it.

己が法則で森羅万象を制圧する太極と、己が法則のみ森羅万象から外れるという太極である。
The blog uses this same sentence two times, and two times the translation is different:

"You can either dominate all of creation with your Laws or everything in creation can be an archetype of yourself". and "My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku"

Also it says weird things like changing the world doesn't do anything to the Throne and other things; but Mercurius adding parallel universes changed the system of the Throne a lot.

There's more problems, but I think PrinceofPein blog is very weird.

I understand why Darkmash and Shuradou are concerned by the weird things.
A lot of text I see are very wrong.

Not including Soujirou and Shiori problem; there are some problems I found (i'm not too good at english, so sorry if some sentences sound weird):

踏み入った夜行に対して何一つ、僅かとして影響を及ぼさない無窮の闇。
Blog translate it as: This endless void has no impact on anything and is akin to a completely transparent liquid or a sterilized box.
What it says is: It is endless darkness that doesn't hinder Yakou's movements even a little, who entered it.

己が法則で森羅万象を制圧する太極と、己が法則のみ森羅万象から外れるという太極である。
The blog uses this same sentence two times, and two times the translation is different:

"You can either dominate all of creation with your Laws or everything in creation can be an archetype of yourself". and "My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku"
which ones are shiori and soujirou probs?
Also it says weird things like changing the world doesn't do anything to the Throne and other things; but Mercurius adding parallel universes changed the system of the Throne a lot.
most likely the change adds strength to the throne and singularity from what Ik,at best,Hajun's world is better than the others cuz of the massive amps it gave to creation,singularity and his srgalas dudes who surpass the yatsukahagi(or him turning the 6th heaven into a Gudou structure)

which ones are shiori and soujirou probs?
What I said above about calling Soujirou a class and Shiori a cloud.
most likely the change adds strength to the throne and singularity from what Ik,at best,Hajun's world is better than the others cuz of the massive amps it gave to creation,singularity and his srgalas dudes who surpass the yatsukahagi(or him turning the 6th heaven into a Gudou structure)
That's not what it said. Mercurius putting alternate universes changed the throne a lot, and makes him not very compatible with old gods. It also gave him a bigger territory than the gods before.

Hajun world also didn't make the world better, it makes it worse and destroy it.

What I said above about calling Soujirou a class and Shiori a cloud.
my bad,didn't see
That's not what it said. Mercurius putting alternate universes changed the throne a lot, and makes him not very compatible with old gods. It also gave him a bigger territory than the gods before.

Hajun world also didn't make the world better, it makes it worse and destroy it.
yeah I agree with merc stuffs
(well yes,Hajun made it worse but gave it a strange boost alongside everyone in it)

yeah I agree with merc stuffs
(well yes,Hajun made it worse but gave it a strange boost alongside everyone in it)
It makes stronger people who are very narcissist like Reizen, but not everyone. It makes the world smaller and makes everything fight with no reincarnation or paradise.
Also Keishirou who lost his distorsion and powers can fight against a lot of those people

If you agree with Mercurius things, then the blog really is weird since it says thing not true with what is in the story and seem to not understand japanese really well.

It makes stronger people who are very narcissist like Reizen, but not everyone. It makes the world smaller and makes everything fight with no reincarnation or paradise.
Also Keishirou who lost his distorsion and powers can fight against a lot of those people
In Reizen's page it is stated that those like him become srgalas and are stronger than others,tho unless you want to say base Shiori and Soujirou>Tenmas(Edit,read now the part of keishirou,I am a bit tired as it is late here so I missed that. Keishirou too iirc was stated to be angrier than ever which should put him above his kessenka version given the whole rage=power stuffs said in the prologue of pantheon. Tho you can argue that he had that level without effectively being angered)
If you agree with Mercurius things, then the blog really is weird since it says thing not true with what is in the story and seem to not understand japanese really well.
I too don't understand jap but learning it,so atm I have to mtl and ask friends who know jap sometimes

In Reizen's page it is stated that those like him become srgalas and are stronger than others,tho unless you want to say base Shiori and Soujirou>Tenmas(Edit,read now the part of keishirou,I am a bit tired as it is late here so I missed that. Keishirou too iirc was stated to be angrier than ever which should put him above his kessenka version given the whole rage=power stuffs said in the prologue of pantheon. Tho you can argue that he had that level without effectively being angered)
Reizen isn't everyone, even if there is a lot of people like Reizen.

Keishirou isn't affected by the powers of the Gods so he can't really get powers from that. He just was very strong and valliant (even if his old stats were better)
I too don't understand jap but learning it,so atm I have to mtl and ask friends who know jap sometimes
I don't understand why people want to put a series they don't understand... It doesn't seem very fun or good

Reizen isn't everyone, even if there is a lot of people like Reizen.

Keishirou isn't affected by the powers of the Gods so he can't really get powers from that. He just was very strong and valliant (even if his old stats were better)
Iirc it was stated that The whole rage=power applies to everyone in shinza(minus Mithra and Marie),btw not interested in moksha keishirou scaling atm
I don't understand why people want to put a series they don't understand... It doesn't seem very fun or good
depends,if someone have a way of understanding it,it is still good to try(imo)

and narakas are mentioned in the blog? please show me where
scans of this (also my blog has this " The Divine Throne System (神座システム, Shinza Shisutemu) was created during an era of Interstellar War as a byproduct of reaching the land of beginnings,created to counter naraka.") so yes I know that
And where did I say the taikyoku values are absolute? they are only relevant in the struggle for the throne anyway.
And that is literally the taikyoku values we are given, who said anything about a fight?
The entire second page, frankly.
no one worries about that anymore, we moved on to the blog

Last edited:
Anyway, what are the conclusions here so far, and can somebody write a good explanation post regarding what our staff members need to evaluate here?

What he said is true. Mithra created the system, not the Throne.
and this is literally what I wrote in the blog
The Divine Throne System (神座システム, Shinza Shisutemu) was created during an era of Interstellar War as a byproduct of reaching the land of beginnings,created to counter naraka.
please you guys need to start reading what I am writing, I said divine throne system, I do not have the actual scans of it, but well what I said was valid, and I am not saying what he said is wrong, just asking for scans of mithra finding the throne

please you guys need to start reading what I am writing, I said divine throne system, I do not have the actual scans of it, but well what I said was valid, and I am not saying what he said is wrong, just asking for scans of mithra finding the throne
I only responded to your answer to what he wrote. It had nothing to do with the blog.

And I'm trying to find that scan rn. I'll send if I can find it.

No time today to look through it in detail, but I think it would be useful to add how you evaluate the structures. E.g. it mentions that the universe has 10 dimensions. Are those tiering system applicable dimensions? Are they even mathematical dimensions? If so, is the intention to give universe destroying characters Tier High 1-C?
Or how will Taikyoku rankings affect tiers?
Stuff like that.
The universe is one part of the hierarchy, so its destruction would likely not be High 1C or something like that

are you saying original naraka is different from varuna and his gang? Also yes Mithra only created the system in the sense that she became the first goddess
He's saying that she didn't create the throne, which is true. She just found it

That isn't really what happened. He didn't add parallel universes, he rewrote the system itself allowing for the existence of alternate universes.

In my opinion, I think we need some more arguments for 1A apart from just being above and disconnected from the multiverse. If you could elaborate more in the blog, that would be great.

As well as that, this thread still goes against 1A for Shinza, and needs to be countered in order for tiers to pass. That's kind of why I think the revised tiers should be implemented later.

It says attack from a higher dimension but you say it's not talking about higher dimensions. Please don't tier contradictory information.
In context, it isn't being literal. That doesn't mean this wouldn't apply to the higher dimensions that are shown or mentioned in the verse.

In context, it isn't being literal. That doesn't mean this wouldn't apply to the higher dimensions that are shown or mentioned in the verse.
That isn't how things work. Especially when the verse uses various different kinds of cosmologies ranging from Buddhist concepts to Kabbalah and whatnot across different eras. You need to prove the dimensions in question work like that. Especially when the throne is literally one of the dimensions(Keter) in PL.

That isn't how things work. Especially when the verse uses various different kinds of cosmologies ranging from Buddhist concepts to Kabbalah and whatnot across different eras. You need to prove the dimensions in question work like that. Especially when the throne is literally one of the dimensions(Keter) in PL.

The verse having concepts from different religions doesn't really matter at all when we have a very clear definition on how higher dimensions work. They're different phases in physics, view lower dimensions as akin to paintings/pictures to the painter, and are impossible to harm from a lower dimension while being easily capable of destroying said dimension.

The R>F analogy is used many times with the multiverse itself being depicted as a picture to the gods being artists. This statement would absolutely apply. It not being literal in this specific case does not mean that isn't how higher dimensions work.
But you are arguing Gods are supposed to be above the dimensions? So why use that as a supporting argument?

It pretty clearly lays out how higher dimensions work in Shinza, with stuff like "phases in physics", R>F, and more, so if dimensions did exist in Shinza, they'd work like this.
Even if it was talking about actual dimensions, it wouldn't be true by default for all kinds of dimensions since Shinza uses multiple cosmology models.

It having concepts from different religions doesn't really matter at all when we have a very clear definition on how higher dimensions work. They're different phases in physics, view lower dimensions as akin to paintings/pictures to the painter, and are impossible to harm from a lower dimension while being easily capable of destroying said dimension.
If you insist that higher dimensions cannot function differently across the verse then that also concedes to 10D throne. So pick your poison I guess.

But you are arguing Gods are supposed to be above the dimensions? So why use that as a supporting argument?
It wouldn't apply to them in the same manner given context, but the R>F stuff applies to the dimensions in K3 at least.

Even if it was talking about actual dimensions, it wouldn't be true by default for all kinds of dimensions since Shinza uses multiple cosmology models.
If you're arguing that it wouldn't apply to, say, Paradise Lost, then sure. We can discuss that later. But it would apply to worlds past Mercurius' as their worlds have their own similarities. Masada applying different religious philosphies and concepts in the cosmology doesn't really change that. You'd also have to prove that Shinza has multiple different types of dimensions.

If you insist that higher dimensions cannot function differently across the verse then that also concedes to 10D throne. So pick your poison I guess.
Like I said, I personally think this discussion is best suited for a separate thread. This thread should be for, and only for, bringing the profiles back. We can discuss what the revised tiers should be later. That requires its own CRT. But yeah, you do make a good point. But I believe that someone made a point that higher dimensional beings in Paradise Lost can instantly obliterate lower beings, with higher dimensions being completely inaccessible to most people. That's just something to note.

If you want to really go into the whole R>F stuff for Sefiroth, the other thing I could think of is the fact that it's a hierarchy from the universe to the throne. The throne being the thing that transcends everything else in the cosmology. That's also something to consider

It wouldn't apply to them in the same manner given context, but the R>F stuff applies to the dimensions in K3 at least.

If you're arguing that it wouldn't apply to, say, Paradise Lost, then sure. We can discuss that later. But it would apply to worlds past Mercurius' as their worlds have their own similarities. Masada applying different religious philosphies and concepts in the cosmology doesn't really change that. You'd also have to prove that Shinza has multiple different types of dimensions.

Like I said, I personally think this discussion is best suited for a separate thread. This thread should be for, and only for, bringing the profiles back. We can discuss what the revised tiers should be later. That requires its own CRT. But yeah, you do make a good point. But I believe that someone made a point that higher dimensional beings in Paradise Lost can instantly obliterate lower beings, with higher dimensions being completely inaccessible to most people. That's just something to note.

If you want to really go into the whole R>F stuff for Sefiroth, the other thing I could think of is the fact that it's a hierarchy from the universe to the throne. The throne being the thing that transcends everything else in the cosmology. That's also something to consider
so they would be 10D as of now?

but we agree that the singularity has R/F difference with rest of the cosmology right? with reality being a painting on it.
Reality is not a painting on the singularity. Reality is a painting on this "paper", and the singularity is the hole through the paper itself. Through the hole is the blank slate (ie. the entirety of the singularity). At least, that's how I've interpreted it. But yes, it would have a R>F difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back