• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

shinra kusakabe (this post will burn more than the series itself, I wonder if promare is equal)

ok this kind of theme of universal shinra kusakabe beats goku is alredy be seen in the past(but there is no compleatioShinra itself with its maximum power and its most powerful state can have a much greater power than it is (big mountain).

universal+(5D):shinra can destroy the evangelist (adolla) who is the embodiment of the collective unconscious(the true dispair given form)

the evangelist is not part of this world(is not from this world)in fact it was possible to get fire from that plane where adolla was, and the fire did not go out even when there was no oxygen(that world was real)in fact it is a higher plane than reality, the world, the law and is even described as a god(higher plane,law,hell,god)

this is something that shinra managed to destroy.
abilities and powers:
existence of higher dimensions (can kill adolla the embodiment of collective unconsciousness),abstract existence(type 2: merged with his mother and sister, becoming hope personified to kill evangelist)subjective reality, reality warping, creation( can make is thoughts become real,recreat the world as he wants, his creations come from his imagination)

elementary manipulation,animal manipulation,plant manipulation(can create a atmosphere, manipulate earth, water, fire, animals and nature itself)
soul manipulation and ressurection( can manipulate the souls of dead people and resurrect them again)life manipulation and death manipulation(decreased the value of life and increased the value of death, turning death into something more intimate and close, essentially forming the basis of the world of souls,death have a physical form)

conceptual manipulation (type 2:destroy the embodiment of the collective unconscious)law manipulation(change the parameters of reality making everything look dumber)
conclusion:we have a god who can literally make goku disappear on a conceptual level.

note: please response me in aproximaly 15 hours

note 2:At least it is not like ttgl which is the embodiment of feelings and emotions and thoughts, which are transcendental (love, spirit and other feelings)

ok this kind of theme of universal shinra kusakabe beats goku is alredy be seen in the past(but there is no compleatioShinra itself with its maximum power and its most powerful state can have a much greater power than it is (big mountain).

universal+(5D):shinra can destroy the evangelist (adolla) who is the embodiment of the collective unconscious(the true dispair given form)

the evangelist is not part of this world(is not from this world)in fact it was possible to get fire from that plane where adolla was, and the fire did not go out even when there was no oxygen(that world was real)in fact it is a higher plane than reality, the world, the law and is even described as a god(higher plane,law,hell,god)

this is something that shinra managed to destroy.
abilities and powers:
existence of higher dimensions (can kill adolla the embodiment of collective unconsciousness),abstract existence(type 2: merged with his mother and sister, becoming hope personified to kill evangelist)subjective reality, reality warping, creation( can make is thoughts become real,recreat the world as he wants, his creations come from his imagination)

elementary manipulation,animal manipulation,plant manipulation(can create a atmosphere, manipulate earth, water, fire, animals and nature itself)
soul manipulation and ressurection( can manipulate the souls of dead people and resurrect them again)life manipulation and death manipulation(decreased the value of life and increased the value of death, turning death into something more intimate and close, essentially forming the basis of the world of souls,death have a physical form)

conceptual manipulation (type 2:destroy the embodiment of the collective unconscious)law manipulation(change the parameters of reality making everything look dumber)
conclusion:we have a god who can literally make goku disappear on a conceptual level.

note:please response me in aproximaly 15 hours

note 2:At least it is not like ttgl which is the embodiment of feelings and emotions and thoughts, which are transcendental (love, spirit and other feelings)
You could at least consult the members of the fire force community before doing this... We've already got our own stuff planned that's much more expansive also no Shinra isn't universal

This should be closed until the blogs, scans, and calc's for the relevant characters have been completed by the community members instead of this rushed universal scaling stuff

I would like to contribute to this. Where can I find em.

they’re minor so do I just do a crt about it instead?

I would like to contribute to this. Where can I find em.

they’re minor so do I just do a crt about it instead?
Yeah nah it's not minor at all there's at least 6-10 relevant characters involved with profiles that will be affected or created with calc's needed for certain tiers and other scans provided for abilities so it's a complete verse overhaul for what's on the wiki plus more additions and it most certainly shouldn't be done so recklessly

I mean my own contributions are minor.

It’s about Charon, but I feel there are others, I just haven’t discovered yet

Should I start a minor crt on Charon’s ability additions or discuss with the community to add it to the bigger verse crt.

I mean my own contributions are minor.

It’s about Charon, but I feel there are others, I just haven’t discovered yet

Should I start a minor crt on Charon’s ability additions or discuss with the community to add it to the bigger verse crt.
Let me look at the character blogs and see

Eh I mean it's on hold not that big a deal since work is still being done in the discussion thread so even if it isn't closed exactly what I suggested is happening and we're taking time working on stuff

Eh I mean it's on hold not that big a deal since work is still being done in the discussion thread so even if it isn't closed exactly what I suggested is happening and we're taking time working on stuff

that will take too long, and considering how slow it is, within the next few months that will be achieved

that will take too long, and considering how slow it is, within the next few months that will be achieved
Lol have you seen the blogs I doubt you have and it doesn't matter if it takes a while if it's done right

Back