• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have to admit this is one of the manga I read a long time ago. I recently had a chance to check out the profile. And I find many things quite strange.

I've gathered here what I think should be added and fixed.

Speed

There are many characters that I think his speed is a bit weird. I listed it as follows.
And there's also Arthur, which I really couldn't find anything to scale. But look at his context. He should also be stronger than the Joker, but I'll wait for someone to comment.

Ability

The only thing I would like to add is Abstract Existence.

I'm pretty sure it's type 1.

it is explained that Evangelist's true form is despair. That means she is the concept of despair. And at the same time, Shinra's mother is her doppelganger, which means that Mari is the concept of hope.

I've tried to put together feats and scaling things as much as I can. What do you guys think?

Joker He was able to fight Sho while using the Severed Universe, though the difference in power later showed that he couldn't deal with Sho, but he should have gotten Sol or FTL as well.

Shinra is the first person to Invade Severed Universe and that was done later in the chapter. So it’s unlikely Joker replicated the same feat. Joker looks like he was reacting using tricks and skill whenever Sho paused and resumed time repeatedly. Think of it like a superior version of that moment when Sho stated Arthur could react to him tho just barely. So unless you want Arthur to have SoL to FTL reactions, I suggest you abandon scaling Joker to Sho. If you don’t like my explanation the fact that Shinra invaded Severed Universe first means you should at the very least consider this an outlier

Sho Kusakabe I don't have a problem with his Relativistic, but that is in the case of not using the Severed Universe. As he uses it, he can fight Shinra speeding to faster than light speed. So I think he should get Sol or FTL with Severed Universe
Btw this is against our standards. We don’t give speed rating to those moving “faster” via slowing down to stopping time.

Shinra is the first person to Invade Severed Universe and that was done later in the chapter. So it’s unlikely Joker replicated the same feat. Joker looks like he was reacting using tricks and skill whenever Sho paused and resumed time repeatedly
It was quite obvious that was not
Think of it like a superior version of that moment when Sho stated Arthur could react to him tho just barely. So unless you want Arthur to have SoL to FTL reactions, I suggest you abandon scaling Joker to Sho. If you don’t like my explanation the fact that Shinra invaded Severed Universe first means you should at the very least consider this an outlier
And I don't want not to give Arthur Sol-FTL, it's just that I forgot the feat a long time ago. And I already said he was very strong. Should be stronger than Joker, Sho or even Benimaru.
Btw this is against our standards. We don’t give speed rating to those moving “faster” via slowing down to stopping time.
Why? As he can see, he reacts to Shinra, which alone is enough to imply that he is at least FTL, and the fact that Joker moves in the time stop is also evident that he should have speed that Sol-FTL

Back