• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bringing back a fight I'm surprised was never finished. Two of the most iconic indie characters in the same tier?

8-B forms, Speed equal, you know the deal.

Ret-2-Go!: 4 (DatOneWeeb, The God Of Procrastination, Starter Pack, ChocomilkAlex)

For Shovelry!:

Incon:

HGH shantae ready for battle
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

Gonna go with Shantae. Both of them are fairly experienced however when it comes to abilities, Shantae will take this. She will have a range advantage and keep her distance via flight, she can cause serious damage with her explosion dance. If she's too damaged, she can use Super Revive Dance to make it back to full health, unlike Shovel Knight who only has a limited amount of times. Not to mention Shovel Knight will have a hard time attacking her. Shantae can surround herself with pike balls or scimitars, meaning if Shovel Knight gets close and attacks, he's going to get hurt by this. He also can't use any projectiles because Shantae's bubble will simply reflect them. The only way Shovel Knight can actually damage Shantae is with the phase locket, meaning he can phase through the like balls, however his phase locket can run out very quickly and he's limited on magic.

Shovel Knight's magic recharges when he heals, it's good to mention. Not to mention all of Shantae's defenses arn't passive, she needs to manually activate them.

What are the limitations of the Super Revive Dance?

Yes, however it's still limited as he can only do I twice. Shantae can use Super Revive Dance without any limitations.

Shantae SHOULD be open to attacks while dancing however. The dance doesn't take too long, though.

Uh, Shovel Knight is High 7-C and Shantae is Low 7-B. It might be fair, that depends though. Can someone check the ap difference?

Well rip, it was a good match while it lasted

Also I screwed up I meant to say High 7-C and Low 7-B

Back