• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shovel Knight 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it means he has a tier 2 feat that is an outlier
why do you have to be wrong about something this meaningless and then continue to argue about it…come on now guys.

Feat or not, we'll be saying that Shovel Knight is infinitely below Kratos' level, which would go against what the authors intented
Plus, Piccolo's feat was from someone leagues above Roshi and it was 6-B compared to Roshi's 5-C
Kinda similar to this creation feat thing Shovel Knight might scale to

On the topic of that creation feat…
Also, on its death, it seems to just suck up the entire world
(3:54)
I was under the impression that right now we’re searching more for narrative consistency and stakes rather than just raw scaling, considering that a big problem before was that it was too “urban”

I got a lot of shit for the 2nd half of this, but from a purely scaling standpoint, the mirror thing is a potentially high 3-A creation feat that is directly stated to come from the power of the enchantress. Worst case scenario it completely demolishes 8-C at the least, so I think the discussion should shift towards here because it’s relatively unexplored

No, it means he has a tier 2 feat that is an outlier
why do you have to be wrong about something this meaningless and then continue to argue about it…come on now guys.
to be precise, a scaling tier 2, he on himself, he has no damn tier 2 feat.

Why can't you admit for being wrong after you misinterpreted 3 people within 5 minutes? Come on Ziller!

On the topic of that creation feat…

I got a lot of shit for the 2nd half of this, but from a purely scaling standpoint, the mirror thing is a potentially high 3-A creation feat that is directly stated to come from the power of the enchantress. Worst case scenario it completely demolishes 8-C at the least, so I think the discussion should shift towards here because it’s relatively unexplored
Warrants it's own separate discussion imo. Depends what other staff say.

to be precise, a scaling tier 2, he on himself, he has no damn tier 2 feat.

Why can't you admit for being wrong after you misinterpreted 3 people within 5 minutes? Come on Ziller!
A tier 2 scaling feat, which means it is a feat, which means shovel knight has a tier 2 feat
Do not play this particular semantics game with me for christ sake

Harming a tier 2 character is a tier 2 feat. I don’t know why we’re being weird about this
say it’s an outlier sure, but saying shovel knight has no tier 2 feat is just wrong.
Look at my wording, it is a scaling feat it is not a feat of him, i dunno, destroying one or 2 universal space times, that would be a feat of his own what we have here is a scaling circuntance of him scaling to a tier 2 char, it is not a feat of his own

Look at my wording, it is a scaling feat it is not a feat of him, i dunno, destroying one or 2 universal space times, that would be a feat of his own what we have here is a scaling circuntance of him scaling to a tier 2 char, it is not a feat of his own
You are admitting that it is a scaling feat and then saying it is not a feat, but scaling feats are feats, it’s in the name.

No need to convince him, he is entilted. Agree to disagree

It was a typo, I meant by "entitled to his own opinion". I don't think it is a toxic, probably irrelevant, but at least to avoid back and forth.

For once I’m going to get my shit together and just put down the whole other semantics thing, because we’re going to have to go and focus on the important creation feat above all else right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back